Anthem of the Seas deck plans review will show you the current position of Anthem of the Seas cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on Royal Caribbean Anthem ship rooms sizes, types and categories (codes).
Anthem of the Seas (built 2015) is the second of the Quantum-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships (the project’s former name was “Project Sunshine”) – together with the Quantum cruise ship (2014) and Ovation of the Seas (2016). This is an outbound link to the Quantum ship official page at RoyalCaribbean.com.
Anthem of the Seas cruise ship rooms
Because of the new Quantum-class ships design, the Anthem cruise ship rooms, just like those of the RCCL Quantum and Ovation, will be ~9% (on average) bigger than the staterooms on both Oasis-class ships – Allure and Oasis.
Below is the Anthem’s sister Quantum ship decks layout infographic (click on image to enlarge). Think of it as the Anthem ship decks layout – only the name of the ship is different there. This is a cutaway image in high quality and great resolution showing all there is on this unique cruise ship. Which is why the file is relatively big, so it might take you some time to load it in full size.
Anthem of the Seas cabins plans
|Anthem of the Seas Rooms Categories||Max Passengers||Cabin size in sq feet / sq meters
(balcony size ft2 / m2)
|Staterooms||Location On Deck|
|(RL) Royal Loft Suite layout||6||1640 / 152
(610 / 57)
|(OL) Owner Loft Suite||4||975 / 91
(500 / 46)
|(GL) Grand Loft Suites||4||795 / 74
(215 / 20)
|6||8, 9, 10, 11|
|(SL) Sky Loft Suite layout||4||740 / 69
(180 / 17)
|3||8, 9, 10, 11|
|(OS) Owners Suite’layout||4||540 / 50
(260 / 24)
|(FS) Royal Family Suite layout||8||545 / 50
(260 / 24)
|(GS, SG-Superior) Grand Suites||4||350 / 33
(SG 260 / 24)
(GS 110 / 10)
|20||SG- 6, 7, 8, 13
GS- 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
|(FJ) Family Junior Suite layout||5||300 / 28
(80 / 7)
|28||8, 9, 10|
|(JS) Junior Suites||4||275 / 26
(160 / 15)
|16||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13|
|(SJ) Spa Junior Suites||2||265 / 25
(80 / 7)
|42||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13|
|(D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, E1-Deluxe, DO-Obstructed, SB-Studio) Balcony cabin layout||4||(SB) 120 / 11
200 / 18
(55 / 5)
|1447||D1- 7 thr 13
D2- 11, 12, 13
D3- 6 thr 10
D7- 9, 10
D8- 6, 7, 8
E1- 6, 7
DO- 6, 7, 8
SB- 6, 7
|(H, I, F-Superior, G-Large) Oceanview cabin layout||4||180 / 17
(F) 300 / 28
(G) 215 / 20
|156||F and G – 8, 9, 10, 11
H and I – 3
|(K-Large, L-Large, M-Virtual Balcony, N-Virtual Balcony, Q-Virtual Balcony, SI-Studio) Interior cabin layout||4||(K, L) 180-185 / 17
(M, N, Q) 165 /15
(SI) 100 / 9
|367||K and L – 7 thr 13
M- 10, 11, 12, 13
N- 8, 9
Q- 3, 7
SI- 6 thr 13.
Below is the Anthem cruise ship cabins layout. The Anthem ship’s main category staterooms are standard as furniture and amenities. We offer you here a cabin floor plan of an Loft Suite which combines all main cabin categories (“Balcony”, “Oceanview” and “Inside”). It shows, in an overhead view, what are the room’s main features, such as furniture, bathrooms, seating area, outdoor veranda.
Anthem of the Seas Cabins Review
Follows the review of RCI Anthem of the Seas staterooms as amenities, furniture and services:
- All Anthem of the Seas Suites have king bed, large-size bathroom (separate shower, some with whirlpool bathtub), vanity area, walk-in closet, large living/dining room, private balcony (sliding floor-ceiling doors, table/chairs, some with sunloungers and bathtub).
- Royal Loft Suites are on 2 levels, and have 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living/dining room (double sofa, pantry, wet bar, dry bar, kitchen, dining table, chairs), media room (sofa), full bathroom (shower), balcony (whirlpool, dining area), master bedroom (on level 2) with twin beds /convertible.
- Owner’s Loft Suites are on 2 levels, and have 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living/dining room (double sofa), split-bathroom (shower/sink, and toilet/sink), balcony (dining area), master bedroom (on level 2) with 2 twin beds /convertible.
- Grand Loft Suites are on 2 levels, and have 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living/dining room (double sofa), full bathroom (shower), balcony (dining area), master bedroom (on level 2) with 2 twin beds /convertible.
- Sky Loft Suites are on 2 levels, and have 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living/dining room (double sofa), full bath (shower), balcony (dining area), master bedroom (on the level 2) with 2 twin beds /convertible.
- Owner’s Suites have bedroom area (2 twin beds /convertible), full bathroom (bathtub, 2 sinks), separate half bathroom, living area (dining table, double sofa), wraparound balcony.
- Royal Family Suites have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, master bedroom (2 twin beds /convertible), bathroom (bathtub), dressing area, 2nd bedroom (2 twin beds /convertible), plus 2 Pullman beds), full 2nd bathroom (shower), living area (double sofa, media center), wraparound balcony (dining area).
- Grand Suites have bedroom area (2 twin beds /convertible), dressing area, full bathroom (bathtub, 2 sinks, 2nd entrance to living room), living area (double sofa, media center, writing desk), wraparound balcony (dining area).
- Junior Suites have bedroom area (2 twin beds /convertible), full bathroom (bathtub), living area (double sofa), large balcony. The vestibule can be connected with Studio Inside cabin or with Ocean view cabin. Spa Junior Suites have split bath (bathtub, separate shower with glass wall /allowing day light in), half bathroom (toilet, sink).
- All balcony staterooms/suites have floor-ceiling sliding doors opening to a private verandah. The new category SB-Super Studio cabins have single bed, full bathroom, balcony.
- All Oceanview cabins have a Picture Window (round-shaped window, size is 24-inch / 61 cm).
- The Royal Caribbean’s new category Virtual Balcony cabins are in the Inside grades M, N and Q. each one has floor-ceiling HD LED screen (no TV functions) providing real-time ocean- and port views along the Anthem of the Seas itinerary route.
- All Anthem of the Seas cabins as amenities have 2 twin beds (convertible to Royal King), ample closet/drawer space, private bathroom (shower, hair dryer, bath products), sitting area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa/convertible), flat TV, individual air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, safe, radio, mini bar, Internet access, 24 hour room service (5-12 am /complimentary).
- Some staterooms additionally have either sofa or upper/bunk beds (Pullman beds) for 3rd/4th person. Twin beds size is 36 x 82 inch (90 x 210 cm), all convertible to Royal King.
Wheelchair-accessible Anthem of the Seas cabins
- The Anthem ship’s gangways will be all wide enough for most types of wheelchairs and disability scooters.
- For all the Anthem guests with disabilities, there will be a total of 34 accessible cabins, all of which with wider doors, roll-in shower, grab bars, lower sinks and closet rods, raised toilets, amplified phones, captioned TVs.
- All public restrooms on the Anthem ship will have stalls and automatic door systems, all decks will provide elevator access, all onboard dining venues, bars and lounges will offer wheelchair access/seating.
|Categories||Room Numbers||Passenger Capacity||Rooms Sizes (in ft2/m2)||Adjoining Cabins|
|Deluxe Suites||SJ||8242, 8642||4, 2||354/109 – Balcony 33/10||-|
|Balcony||D5||7664, 7668, 7670, 8668, 8670||4||298/81 – Balcony 28/7.5||-|
|D7||9664, 9668, 9670, 9674||2||298/81 – Balcony 28-7.5||9674 connected to 9776|
|D8||7674, 8664, 8674||2||298/81 – Balcony 28-7.5||
|OceanView||H||3170, 3244, 3570, 3642||4||270/25||3244 connected to 3246|
|I||3168, 3242, 3568, 3544||2||270/25||3544 connected to 3646|
|Inside||K||9171, 9281, 10281||4||285/26.5||-|
|L||10171, 10221, 10223, 11205||2||285/26.5||-|
|M||11525, 13141||2||256/24||13141 connected to 13139|
|N||8141, 9141, 9543||2||256/24||-.|
Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans Review
Anthem of the Seas deck plan review is about a latest generation passenger ship featuring so many activities and unique facilities never seen at sea before. The list of new Royal Caribbean Anthem ship “WOWs” and “ever firsts at sea” includes:
- the “RipCord” (located on deck 16) – the sky-diving simulator
- the “North Star” (located on deck 15) – the above ship observation capsule for 360° ocean views
- the “SeaPlex” (located on decks 15 and 16) – the bumper cars in the largest sports complex at sea
- “Two70°” (located on decks 5 through 7) – big-size LED screens and glass walls allowing live panoramic views
- the line’s new Interior cabin type called “Virtual Balcony” (decks 7 through 11).
- New technologies list also has the RFID wristbands (aka WOWbands). These are an optional choice for replacing the line’s traditional SeaPass cards. They will allow passengers do onboard purchases and also to access their cabins. Wristbands will be placed in envelopes in all passenger rooms.
Like her sisters Quantum and Ovation, the Anthem cruise ship will have 2090 staterooms in total, for accommodating 4180 passengers (4905 max capacity), 1300 crew, 4 swimming pools (1 covered with retractable roof), 10 jacuzzies, 16 elevators, 18 dining options, also the RCI’s feature Rock Climbing Wall and Flowrider.
- On the Anthem cruise ship deck layouts you will not find: Ice Rink, Bowling, Zip-Line, Water-Slide, Ropes Course, Golf Simulator, Boxing Ring, Cigar/Smoking Lounge, Bridge View Observation Area, Upper Deck View Observation Lounge (aka “Royal Viking Crown”), Royal Promenade. Instead of the traditional for RCCL ships “Royal Promenade”, Anthem will have a 2-decks high walkway (on decks 4 and 5, linked with staircases). It will pass through the center, roughly half the ship’s length.
- IMPORTANT: In our Anthem ship deck plan review, marked with “new” are all the onboard dining venues. They will replace the traditional Main Dining Rooms with a new Royal Caribbean Anthem “Rotational Dining”(replacing the old-new “Dynamic Dining” concept). The new Rotational Dining system allows guests to dine at different restaurants (complimentary venues only) each night on the Anthem cruise ship (based on a rotational dining schedule). Just like on Disney cruise ships, RCI Anthem passengers will be serviced by the same wait staff and will enjoy the same table companions each evening.
- You can watch the following official RCI YouTube video release about the review of the Royal Caribbean “Dynamic Dining” options:
Before our review of Anthem of the Seas deck plans, you can also watch an YouTube video about the Royal Caribbean line’s new Quantum-class ships and their best features – until they release an Anthem cruise ship dedicated video project.
Anthem of the Seas Deck 2 Plan
- Medical Center
- Passenger Elevators (4x Forward, and 6x Mid-ship)
- Storage areas, staff accommodations and crew cabins.
Anthem of the Seas Deck 3 Plan
- The Royal Theater is a 3-decks high show lounge (capacity 1299 seats /level 1 of 3) for 3D Movies, Broadway-style productions and aerial acrobatic performances in the evenings. The theater offers 2 main shows specially designed for the Anthem ship – “We Will Rock You” (musical based on the Freddie Mercury’s Queen greatest hits) and “The Gift” (original RCI production /musical show with numerous special effects).
- Casino Royale (gaming tables, slots)
- Music Hall (2-decks high live entertainment venue, dance classes, bars; level 1)
- (new) The Grande Restaurant (specialty dining)
- (new) Chic Restaurant
- Cabins from 3146 to 3652, of which Inside (Q), Oceanview (H, I and OC – Oceanview adjoining cabin).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 4 Plan
- The Royal Theater (level 2)
- Music Hall (level 2)
- Diamond Lounge & Club area (past guests only, offering, free drinks in the evenings, complimentary continental breakfast)
- Card Room
- Retail Shops (duty-free merchandise, including alcohol, tobaccos, jewelry, fashion; level 1)
- (new) Michael’s Genuine Pub (English pub bar by Michael Schwartz/Miami celebrity chef; also serving the Michael’s craft beer)
- (new) Sorrento’s Restaurant (NYC Pizzeria)
- (new) American Icon Grill
- (new) Silk (Asian specialty restaurant at surcharge)
- Reception (Guest Services Desk- information, reservations, assistance).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 5 Plan – Promenade
- The Royal Theater (level 3)
- Photo Gallery & Duty-Free Shop (services, cameras, accessories)
- Shore Excursions Desk (information/booking)
- Next Cruise Desk (loyalty program information)
- Retail Shops (level 2, Bvlgari and Hublot boutiques)
- Placed within the “Royal Esplanade” (route between shops and public venues on deck 5), “The Via” is the name of a new area between the luxury boutique shops and fine dining restaurants on deck 5. This area also has the Vintages Bar (wine bar) and the Jamie’s. A feature element of “The Via” is the “Waves of Light” – a futuristic artwork with a small seating area around it.
- (new) Bionic Bar (cocktails are served by robotic bartenders /robot arms)
- (new) Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine
- (new) Jamie’s (Italian specialty restaurant by Jamie Oliver/UK celebrity chef)
- (new) Chops Grille (steakhouse at surcharge PP)
- (new) Chef’s Table (capacity 14 guests gourmet private dining package with wine pairing included)
- (new) Izumi (Japanese specialty restaurant at surcharge PP- sushi, sashimi, Ishiyaki, sukiyaki)
- Two70° Lounge is a 3-decks high relaxation and live entertainment observation lounge featuring 270 degree panoramic seaviews in the day, and live nightly entertainment, with stage, ice bar, special menu items; level 1 of 3). The evening program has an original RCI production named “Spectra’s Cabaret” (an Anthem ship’s exclusive multidimensional cabaret show produced by Moment Factory /multimedia studio).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 6 Plan
- Two70° (level 2)
- The Workshop (guest lecturers presentations, demonstrations, arts and crafts)
- The Cafe @ Two70° (casual dining marketplace)
- Cabins from 6118 to 6710, of which Balcony (D5, D8, E1, SB, DO – obstructed view) and BC (connecting), Suites (SJ, FC /Family adjoining, and SG).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 7 Plan
- Two70° (level 3)
- Cabins from 7110 to 7718, of which Inside (K, L, Q and IC/virtual balcony), Balcony (D1, D5, D8, E1, SB, DO – obstructed view) and BC (connecting), Suites (SJ, FC/Family adjoining, and SG).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 8 Plan
- Cabins from 8102 to 8724, of which Inside (K, L, N and IC/virtual balcony), Oceanview (G and F), Balcony (D1, D5, D8, E1, SB, DO – obstructed view) and BC (connecting), Suites (GS, SL, RL, OL, GL, SJ, FJ, FC/Family adjoining , and SG).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 9 Plan
- Cabins from 9102 to 9718, of which Inside (K, L, N, SI and IC/virtual balcony), Oceanview (G and F), Balcony (D1, D5, D7 and BC/connected), Suites (GS, SJ, FJ, FS, FC/Family adjoining, and SG).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 10 Plan
- Cabins from 10102 to 10724, of which Inside (K, L, M, SI and IC/virtual balcony), Oceanview (G and F), Balcony (D1, D5, D7 and BC/connected), Suites (GS, JS, FS, SJ, FJ, SL, GL and FC/Family adjoining, and SG).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 11 Plan
- Adventure Ocean (kids lounge, separate playrooms for different children ages, with complimentary program)
- Cabins from 11102 to 11718, of which Inside (K, L, M, SI and IC/virtual balcony), Oceanview (G and F), Balcony (D1, D2, D6 and BC/connected), Suites (GS, OS, SJ and FC/Family adjoining rooms).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 12 Plan
- Navigation Bridge (bow location) is inaccessible for passengers.
- Anthem’s Concierge Club & Lounge (area dedicated to suite- and past guests only, also having Internet terminals; free evening drinks and continental breakfast)
- Cabins from 12132 to 12718, of which Inside (K, L and M), Oceanview (G and F), Balcony (D1, D2, D4 and BC/connected), Suites (GS, OS, SJ and FC/Family adjoining rooms).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 13 Plan
- Solarium (2-decks high adults only retreat, partially covered by a glass rooftop, with 1 outdoor pool and 1 indoor pool with 2 whirlpools/under retractable glass roof; level 1).
- Conference Center (adjoining meeting rooms)
- Cabins from 13118 to 13718, of which Inside (K, M, SI and IC), Balcony (D1, D2, D3 and BC/connected), Suites (JS, SJ, FC/Family adjoining, and SG).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 14 Plan – Lido/Pool
- Solarium (adults only complex, level 2)
- H2O Zone (Water Park and kids play area)
- Main Pool, and a second Outdoor Pool/retractable roof (with 2 large size whirlpools each)
- SeaTreck (diving and various water sports equipment shop, scuba classes)
- North Star Bar (part of the new “North Star” fly experience; level 1)
- Outdoor Movie Screen (huge LED screen above main pool)
- (new) Coastal Kitchen (Suite guests only dining venue with California and Mediterranean cuisine)
- (new) Windjammer Marketplace (complimentary buffet restaurant with international cuisine and various food pavilions, including Salad Bar, The Grill (24-hour, with daily changing menu), paninis, Pizza, fresh juices, bakery, ice cream, desserts
- (new) Johnny Rockets (1950’s themed complimentary restaurant, now with poolside fast food choices- burgers, fries, milk shakes)
- (new) Solarium Bistro (fresh juices, healthy dining “Devinly Decadence” menu by celebrity chef and author Devin Alexander)
- Teen Areas (games, scavenger hunts, themed parties, “The Living Room” and “Night Club” teenagers only lounges; level 1).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 15 Plan – Spa/Sports
- Jogging Track
- Anthem’s Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center (level 1)
- SeaPlex (indoor sports complex, with feature activities like roller skating, driving bumper cars, participating in a circus school/with a flying trapeze, playing group games at a full-sized basketball court; level 1). (new) SeaPlex Dog House (food truck, complimentary fast food bar- burgers, fries, hotdogs, brats, sausages, huge toppings variety)
- Rock Climbing Wall (30ft / 9m high, complimentary, operated in 30 min sessions, all levels)
- North Star Bar (level 2)
- North Star (the Royal Caribbean’s newest WOW – an observation capsule mounted on a rotating arm providing the ultimate experience of flying above the ship, 15 min sessions, free of charge; at extra charge 3 packages will be offered – “Sunrise”, “Sunset”, “Private Flight”)
- Teen Areas (teens only lounge, with Video Arcade; level 2).
Anthem of the Seas Deck 16 Plan
- Vitality at Sea Spa / Fitness (level 2)
- SeaPlex (level 2)
- FlowRider (onboard surf simulator, complimentary)
- RipCord by iFly (skydive simulator/wind tunnel technology; operated with 2 x 1 min sessions, complimentary, but photo/video services will be provided at extra charge).
Anthem of the Seas current position
This a VesselFinder tracker for Anthem of the Seas current position (location now) tracking IMO number 9656101. Its map shows where is Anthem of the Seas cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the Anthem ship current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our Anthem of the Seas deck plans review via our social media buttons.