P&O Britannia deck plans review will show you the current position of ms Britannia cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on P&O Cruises Britannia ship rooms sizes, types and categories.
P and O Britannia (built 2015) is of the Royal-class Princess cruise ships – together with Royal Princess and Regal Princess. P&O Britannia cruise ship is the line’s newest and ever largest vessel (currently under construction at the Fincantieri’s Monfalcone shipyard, Italy). Maiden Voyage is scheduled for March 14, 2015.
This is an outbound link to the current Britannia ship page at POcruises.com.
P and O Britannia cruise ship rooms types, size, categories, location
|P&O Britannia Rooms Categories||Cabin size in sq feet||Cabin size in sq metres||Balcony size in sq feet||Staterooms||Location On Deck|
All Britannia ship cabins feature a boutique style interior, with large flat TVs (films on demand system), “The White Company”/London sleeping packs, British artists works, bathrooms with glass shower screens. Suites (64 in total) feature butler service, separate living area, luxury amenities.
There will be 27 single occupancy cabins (of which 12 Inside, 15 Balcony). This is the biggest number compared to other P&O ships. All her outside cabins will have a private balcony (also first time feature on P and O ship) – total number of Balcony cabins is 1313, and 460 Inside cabins.
P&O Britannia Deck Plans 2015-2016
The new P and O Britannia ship has a total of 1837 staterooms (also featuring 18 single rooms) for 3737 passengers (max capacity is 4372 guests), served by 1400 crew/staff, with 15 passenger decks, 13 restaurants/cafes, 13 bars (4 of which are open deck), 9 venues for entertainment, 4 swimming pools, 9 jacuzzies, and 12 elevators (4 forward, 4 midship lifts, and 4 aft).
Until P&O Cruises reveals the Britannia cruise ship deck plans, see here the list of all feature facilities, restaurants, lounges, clubs and bars on board:
- “The Limelight Club” – supper club/specialty dining venue
- “The Studio” - multi-purpose venue with latest technology video and sound equipment, serving as both cinema and conference room – for lectures, cooking demonstrations, game shows, small theatrical plays, musical performances.
- “Headline’s Theatre” - capacity 936 seats, with huge LED screen as background; for comedy and music shows, grand style show productions.
- “Crystal Room” – dancing lounge with a huge dance floor and a grand piano.
- Glasshouse Lounge & Bar (wine bar by Olly Smith), Blue Bar (piano), Brodies Bar (sports bar)
- “Live Lounge” – another music-dedicated venue hosting live music and singer performances (including live band music), comedy acts. Later in the night turning into a Disco/nightclub.
- “The Cookery Club” (specialty restaurant and cookery club by James Martin/from “Saturday Kitchen” show). This cooking school is new venue on a P&O cruise ship – Britannia guests will be able to create their own culinary inventions under the celebrity chef’s guidance. James Martin is a British chef, BBC TV cooking show programmer, journalist and restaurateur.
- Other specialty dining venues on board by celebrity chefs are “Sindhu” (by Atul Kochhar), and of course, “The Ocean Grill” (by the Michelin star Marco Pierre White).
- Restaurants and food bars – Meridian, Oriental, Peninsular, Supper Club, Lido/buffet, Java Cafe.
- Britannia Atrium – this 3-decks high midship area will feature the Market Cafe (with a patisserie by pastry chef Eric Lanlard, charcuterie, gelateria) and an impressive intricate design “Starburst” multiple mirrors chandelier sculpture. Atrium also has a boutique shopping alley (the P&O line’s largest, ~ 1/5 larger then on Azura and Ventura ships) with several brand shops for fashion clothing, leather, handbags, designer jewelry, watches, cosmetics and perfumes, etc.
- Top Deck Entertainment – the ship’s dancers will perform in a high-energy “Laser Light Show” right under the stars.
Teens-only sun deck and pool area is another unique for P and O ship feature.
- The adults-only Serenity area has its own Pool, Whirlpools, full Bar.
- The ship will have the “Oasis Spa” complex with an open air Retreat relaxation area. “The Retreat” is the name of the ship’s spa terrace with several shaded cabanas (alfresco dining, massages).
- The Main Pools area features water jets and a splash area for kids. There will be 4 swimming pools on the Britannia ship – Lido, Serenity, Riviera and kids pool.
- “The Reef” children’s area will have age-specific kids clubs and a nursery.
- The Britannia’s Promenade on Deck 18 will have a Walking/Jogging lane. Fitness Complex has a top modern equipment gym area and an Aerobic Studio for classes
- The Sports Deck has the “Arena Sports” complex (short tennis court, cricket, basketball, football combined court).
- Full Wi-Fi coverage (shipwide), multi million art collection throughout.
The Britannia cruise ship Interior design is done by designed by “Richmond International”. This is a leading UK designer company with quite a number of famous British hotel projects.
Follows the P and O lines’ official YouTube video tour of the Britannia cruise ship decks:
Britannia Deck A Plan
- Cabins from A101 to A 725, of which Inside cabins (PF), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, and IE), Balcony rooms (HF, HE, HC, HB, GE, GC, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DC, DB and DA), and Suites (B5, and B4).
Britannia Deck B Plan
- Cabins from B101 to B725, of which Inside cabins (PE, PD, and PC), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, JB, and IE), Balcony rooms (HE, HB, GE, GC, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DC, DB and DA), and Suites (B2, and B1).
Britannia Deck C Plan
- Cabins from C101 to C737, of which Inside cabins (PE, PD, and PC), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, JB, and IE), Balcony rooms (HE, HB, HA, GE, GB, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DB, and DA), and Suites (B5).
Britannia Deck D Plan
- Cabins from D101 to D739, of which Inside cabins (PE, and PD), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, and JB), Balcony rooms (HB, HA, GE, and GB), and Suites (B5).
Britannia Deck E Plan
- Cabins from E101 to E743, of which Inside cabins (PE, and PD), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, and JB), and Balcony rooms (HB, HA, GE, and GB).
Britannia Deck F Plan
- Cabins from F101 to F731, of which Large Inside rooms (OB), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE and IE), Balcony rooms (HE, HB, HA, GE, GB, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DA), and Suites (B4).
Britannia Deck G Plan
- Cabins from G101 to G733, of which Inside cabins (PC), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, JB, IE, IC, and IB), Balcony rooms (HE, HD, GF, GE, and GC), and Suites (B2).
P and O Britannia ship current position
This will be the place of a VesselFinder tracker for P&O Britannia current position (location now) tracking her IMO number (tba). Its map will show you where is Britannia cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the Britannia ship current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our P&O Britannia deck plans review via our social media buttons.