P&O Britannia deck plans review will show you the current position of ms Britannia cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on P&O Cruises Britannia ship rooms sizes, types and categories. Via the next link, you can view or download ms Britannia deck plans in PDF (printable version).
MV Britannia (built 2015) is of the P&O Princess Cruises Royal-class ships – together with Royal Princess and Regal Princess. P&O Britannia cruise ship is the line’s newest and ever largest vessel constructed at the Fincantieri’s Monfalcone shipyard in Italy). The ship was named on a grand ceremony by HM The Queen in Southampton (March 10) and sailed on round-trip UK to Mediterranean Maiden Voyage on March 14. This is an outbound link to the Britannia ship page at POcruises.com.
Britannia cruise ship rooms
P&O Britannia cabins with balconies are 1313, located on all cabin decks (max capacity 4 quests per cabin). Just like NCL Epic, the newest P and O cruise ship is unique with the lack of Oceanview cabins. This ship has no any outside staterooms with Picture or Porthole windows. Suite accommodations are all 64 (max capacity 3 guests per cabin). Inside staterooms are 460 (30% of all passenger accommodations). Single occupancy cabins (for solo travelers) are 27, in two grades – Balcony and Interior – all of which are located on Deck 14 “B Deck”. The number of cabin categories is 35.
ms Britannia cabins plans
|Britannia Cabins Categories||Cabin size in sq feet / sq meters
ft2 / m2)
|(B1 & B2-Penthouse, B4-Owner, B5-Premium) Suite layout||B1-B2 330 / 30
(70 / 6)
B5 445 / 41
(110 / 10)
B4 470 / 44
|(DA, DB, DC) Mini Suite / Superior Deluxe Balcony||280-335 / 26-31
(35 / 4)
|92||(all cabin decks)
|(GA, GB, GC, GD, GE, GF, IB, IC, IE) Deluxe Balcony cabins, and (HA, HB, HC, HD, HE, HF, JB, JC, JE, QF-Single) Balcony cabin layout||Deluxe
235-290 / 22-27
175 / 15
(35 / 4)
|(all cabin decks)|
|(OA, OB, PA, PB, PC, PD, PE, PF, SF-Single) Inside / Interior cabin layout||175 / 15||460||(all cabin decks)|
|(SF-Inside, QF-Balcony) Single cabin layout||165 / 14||27
(12 SF, 15 QF)
ms Britannia cabins review
Follows the review of P and O Britannia staterooms as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- All Britannia ship cabins feature a boutique style interior, with 37″ flat TVs (films on demand system, cable/satellite programs), twin beds (convertible to queen), “The White Company”/London sleeping packs, British artists works, bathrooms (with glass shower screens (massage shower heads, hairdryer), welcome gifts (upon arrival – bottled water, pamper pack), refrigerator, safe, ample closet space.
- There are no standard Oceanview staterooms (with Picture or Porthole windows) on the Britannia ship. All outside cabins have a private balcony – a first time feature for P and O ship.
- Rooms’ balconies are with either transparent glass or solid steel railings, and lounge furnitured (with table and 2 chairs). Most of the verandas are narrow in comparison to other big cruise ships.
- Suites in addition have butler service, separate lounge/living area, two flat TVs (42″), iPod station, luxury bathroom (cotton bathrobes, luxury brand bath products, marble floor, marble countertop, separate whirlpool bathtub and shower), exclusive Concierge Lounge access, complimentary services (laundry, cleaning), complimentary Internet Cafe Web access, welcome gifts (Champagne, fruits, flowers), coffee maker, iron/ironing board, world atlas, binoculars, canapes (daily), magazine/newspaper (daily).
- *Owner Suite balcony sizes vary by deck location – 210 ft2 / 20 m2 (decks A, B, F), 120 ft2 / 11 m2 (decks C, E) and 190 ft2 / 18 m2 (decks D, G).
- Superior Deluxe Balcony rooms feature separate lounge/seating area with sofa bed, 2 flat TVs, bathroom with bath tub/shower, terry towels, luxury bath products.
- Deluxe Balcony rooms have sofa beds, waffle bathrobes, terry towels. Staterooms in categories IB, IC and IE are with obstructed views due to lifeboats or steel railings.
- Standard Balcony cabins categories JB, JC and JE are with obstructed view due lifeboats or steel railings.
- All grades Balcony staterooms have upper beds and sofa beds to accommodate more passengers.
Wheelchair-accessible cabins (for disabled passengers) are in the following categories
- B4-Owner Suite (rooms B626, B627)
- DA-Deluxe Balcony (rooms B426, B427)
- HA-HB-HD-Balcony (rooms B429, B430, C301, C302, C303, C304, C440, C441, C446, C447, C720, C726, D301, D302, D303, D304, F724, F725)
- PD-Inside (rooms C723, C729).
They all feature larger entry doors and convenient location close to the ship’s lifts.
P and O Britannia Deck Plans Review
The new P and O Britannia ship has a total of 1837 staterooms (also featuring 18 single rooms) for 3737 passengers (max capacity is 4372 guests), served by 1400 crew/staff, with 15 passenger decks, 13 restaurants/cafes, 13 bars (4 of which are open deck), no ship around promenade.
The ms Brittania has a total of 9 venues for entertainment, 10 dining venues (restaurants and bars), 4 swimming pools, 9 jacuzzies, and 12 elevators (4 forward, 4 midship lifts (panoramic), and 4 aft). The ship features full Wi-Fi coverage (shipwide) and a multi million art collection throughout.
The new Britannia cruise ship Interior design is done by designed by “Richmond International”. This is a leading UK designer company with quite a number of famous British hotel projects.
Follows the P and O lines’ official YouTube video tour of the Britannia cruise ship decks as feature facilities:
Britannia Deck 5 Plan
- Oasis Spa complex (Thermal Suite, Thalassotherapy pool, Steam Rooms, Treatment Rooms, Beauty Salon). As part of the Oasis Spa wellness centre, , there is a private villa available for renting by couples or groups. Named “Oasis Villa”, this is a private space where couples or groups can enjoy their own whirlpool and personal spa therapist for a variety of treatments and massages. Spa treatment options are also expanded. There is also a “Spa Shop” (first on P&O ship) selling luxury skincare and haircare products from deluxe cosmetics brands, such as Elemis, La Therapie, Sebastian, Phyto. The Beauty Salon makes its own “first on P&O ships” debut with its blowout menu (including hair styling, blow dry and makeup).
- “Explorers” Shore Excursions Desk (booking, information, planning)
- “The Limelight Club” is a supper club / specialty dining venue (at surcharge PP). This restaurant offers live performances, and the dinner menu features 3-course meals.
- Reception / Guest Services Desk (information, assistance, bookings and reservations.
- Britannia Atrium – this 3-decks high midship area features 4 panoramic lifts, a grand spiral staircase and the impressive intricate design “Starburst” multiple mirrors chandelier sculpture. The Atrium also has a boutique shopping alley (the P&O line’s largest, ~ 1/5 larger then on Azura and Ventura ships) with several brand shops for fashion clothing, leather, handbags, designer jewelry, watches, cosmetics and perfumes, etc.
- Market Cafe (charcuterie, gelateria, patisserie by pastry chef Eric Lanlard)
- Blue Bar (piano bar, live performances by resident pianist)
- Meridian Restaurant (aft Dining Room for complimentary open-seating Breakfast 7:30-9am, Lunch 12-1:45pm/3-course menu, Afternoon Tea 4-4:45pm, club dinner dining with 2 fixed seatings- at 6:30pm or 8:30pm/4-course menu).
Britannia Deck 6 Plan
- Headliners Theatre (capacity 936 seats) is the ship’s 2-decks high main show lounge with huge LED screen wall as background for high-tech visual effects. It is used for comedy and music shows, grand style show productions
- Brodie’s Bar (English Pub and sports bar with big size TVs for live sports events and gaming)
- Shopping Alley (boutique shops, upper level)
- Atrium lifts
- Peninsular Restaurant (forward Dining Room)
- Oriental Restaurant (aft Dining Room).
Britannia Deck 7 Plan
- The Crystal Room (Lounge & Bar) is the dancing lounge with a huge wooden dance floor, a grand piano and served by its own bar. The lounge hosts special events (on P&O themed cruises), daily dance classes and grand evening balls featuring live music entertainment (bands and vocalists).
- The Glass House (Lounge & Bar) is a premium wine bar by Olly Smith. GlassHouse’s a la carte menu includes prime steaks, beef burger, seafood dishes.
- Java Cafe (buffet restaurant)
- Future Cruise Sales (onboard booking services) and “Loyalty Program” (past guests levels and benefits) information desks
- Photo Gallery & Shop (printing and digital photo services, cameras, accessories)
- “The Studio” is a multi-purpose venue with latest technology video and sound equipment, serving as both cinema and conference room. It is used for daily lectures (guest speakers), cooking demonstrations, game shows, small theatrical plays, and musical performances during the evening.
- Sindhu Restaurant & Bar (specialty dining venue bar by celebrity chef Atul Kochhar)
- “The Live Lounge” is another music-dedicated venue hosting live music and singer performances (including live band music, vocalists), comedy and tribute acts. Later in the night, Live Lounge turns into a Disco/nightclub.
Britannia Deck 8 Plan “Deck G”
- Cruise cabins from G101 to G733, of which Inside cabins (PC), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, JB, IE, IC, and IB), Balcony rooms (HE, HD, GF, GE, and GC), and Suites (B2).
Britannia Deck 9 Plan “Deck F”
- Cruise cabins from F101 to F731, of which Large Inside rooms (OB), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE and IE), Balcony rooms (HE, HB, HA, GE, GB, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DA), and Suites (B4).
Britannia Deck 10 Plan “Deck E”
- Cruise cabins from E101 to E743, of which Inside cabins (PE, and PD), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, and JB), and Balcony rooms (HB, HA, GE, and GB).
Britannia Deck 11 Plan “Deck D”
- Cruise cabins from D101 to D739, of which Inside cabins (PE, and PD), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, and JB), Balcony rooms (HB, HA, GE, and GB), and Suites (B5).
Britannia Deck 12 Plan “Deck C”
- Cruise cabins from C101 to C737, of which Inside cabins (PE, PD, and PC), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, JB, and IE), Balcony rooms (HE, HB, HA, GE, GB, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DB, and DA), and Suites (B5).
Britannia Deck 14 Plan “Deck B”
- Navigation Bridge (bow location) is inaccessible for passengers.
- Cruise cabins from B101 to B725, of which Inside cabins (PE, PD, and PC), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, JB, and IE), Balcony rooms (HE, HB, GE, GC, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DC, DB and DA), and Suites (B2, and B1).
Britannia Deck 15 Plan “Deck A”
- Cruise cabins from A101 to A 725, of which Inside cabins (PF), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, and IE), Balcony rooms (HF, HE, HC, HB, GE, GC, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DC, DB and DA), and Suites (B5, and B4).
Britannia Deck 16 Plan “Lido” / Pool
- The Crow’s Nest Lounge & Bar has a dance floor, stage for live music entertainment in the evenings, and is served by its own bar. The lounge features slanted floor-ceiling windows and ample seating with comfortable leather chairs and bar stools. During the day, Crow’s Nest hosts quiz games, art classes, cooking demos. Crow’s Nest Bar majors on gin – it offers a selection of 20+ gins, including some artisan gins and a range of mixers. The sophisticated evening cocktail lounge experience features resident pianist performances.
- Marlow Suite (portside location) is a multifunction room (doubles as Card Room) furnished with 4-seat square tables.
- Library (starboard) has Internet computers along with its huge collection of books.
- “Fine Dining Restaurant” (portside location) is “Epicurean Restaurant” – a specialty dinner-only venue by the Michelin star Marco Pierre White. This restaurant is open between 6-10pm, and is reservation-only and at surcharge PP (charges depends on cruise length). The specialty restaurant serves Suite guests only for Breakfast 7:30-9am (portdays) and 8-9:30am (seadays).
- Riviera Pool area (2 pools, 1 Whirlpool, Lido deck area with loungers). The Main Pools area also features water jets and a splash area for kids, and the huge “Movies Under the Stars” outdoor LED screen.
- Poolside drinks and fastfood bars – The Pizzeria, Lido Bar, Lido Grill, Riviera Bar, “Grab & Go” (Ice Cream Bar, packed snacks and sandwiches, salads, healthy breakfast choices, pastries, muffins, hot dishes, smoothies, desserts)
- Atrium area (lift access)
- Ivory Suite (portside) has 40 seats capacity and hosts ship weddings and vow renewal ceremonies.
- Horizon Restaurant is the complimentary, self-service Lido buffet. This casual restaurant has several food stations (variety of cuisine choices), ample sitting (with square dining tables) and floor-ceiling windows.
- Beach House is a dinner-only casual dining venue (opens in the evening).
- Sunset Bar (aft location, overlooking the stern) serves a spacious terrace / outdoor seating area (with both open and covered sections). This bar has a self-service counter for quick bites.
- The Lido Deck is the place for the new Britannia ship’s “Top Deck Entertainment” – the ship’s group of dancers performs here in a high-energy “Laser Light Show” right under the stars.
- Lido Deck also features all the ship’s Single cruise cabins (from L201 to L255) in 2 categories – QF-Single Balcony (portside location) and SF-Single Inside.
Britannia Deck 17 Plan “Sun”
- The Retreat (adults-only, open-air relaxation VIP area with 2 Whirlpools). This is the Britannia ship’s “spa terrace” with several shaded private cabanas available for rent. The VIP cabanas-experience features alfresco dining and Spa massages and the exclusive service of dedicated staff serving chilled drinks, cold flannels, snacks.
- Serenity (adults only relaxation area) has sunbathing area, 1 pool, its own bar.
- Lifts access
- Sun Deck open air space with loungers, 2 Whirlpools, Deck games (Shufflleboard, Deck Chess). The teens-only sun deck and pool area is another unique for P and O Cruises ship feature.
- Children’s Facilities (all with portside location) – Kids Play Area, The Reef Kids Programming Rooms (Surfers, Splashers, Scubas, H2O), Nursery (for kids under 2 yo). “The Reef” is children’s dedicated area (2-17 yo) with 4 age-specific kids clubs and a toddlers nursery.
- Gymnasium (starboard location) is the ship’s Fitness Complex with top modern equipment gym area with panoramic floor-ceiling windows, a separate Aerobics Room for classes, Change Rooms.
- “The Cookery Club” (starboard aft location) is a specialty restaurant and cooking club by James Martin (from “Saturday Kitchen” show). This cooking school is new venue on a P&O cruise ship. MS Britannia guests are able to create their own culinary inventions under the celebrity chef’s guidance. James Martin is a British chef, BBC TV cooking show programmer, journalist and restaurateur. This new “specialty food” club provides 2-hour cooking classes (at surcharge PP) lead by James Martin himself or by specially-trained P&O Cruises chefs when he is not on the ship. At the end of the class, participants are able to enjoy what they have cooked.
- Terrace Pool area (aft location, with 1 square pool).
Britannia Deck 18 Plan “Sports”
- Sunbathing open air deck area with loungers and deck chairs
- The Britannia’s Promenade has a Walking Lane and Jogging Track.
- The Sports Deck has the “Arena Sports” complex consisting of full-size basketball-football combined court, short tennis court, cricket.
- Golf Nets (4 cages, equipment is provided)
- Bar (with outdoor seating).
ms Britannia current position
This is a VesselFinder tracker for P&O Britannia current position (location now) tracking IMO number 9614036. Its map shows where is ms Britannia cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the Britannia ship current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our P&O Britannia deck plans review via our social media buttons.