P&O Britannia deck plans review will show you the current position of ms Britannia cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on P&O Cruises Britannia ship rooms sizes, types and categories.
P and O Britannia (built 2015) is of the Royal-class Princess cruise ships – together with Royal Princess and Regal Princess. P&O Britannia cruise ship is the line’s newest and ever largest vessel (currently under construction at the Fincantieri’s Monfalcone shipyard, Italy). Maiden Voyage is scheduled for March 14, 2015. This is an outbound link to the current Britannia ship page at POcruises.com.
P and O Britannia cruise ship rooms information, location
All Britannia ship cabins feature a boutique style interior, with large flat TVs (films on demand system), “The White Company”/London sleeping packs, British artists works, bathrooms with glass shower screens. Suites (64 in total) feature butler service, separate living area, luxury amenities.
There will be 27 single occupancy cabins (of which 12 Inside, 15 Balcony). This is the biggest number compared to other P&O ships. All her outside cabins will have a private balcony (also first time feature on P and O ship) – total number of Balcony cabins is 1313, and 460 Inside cabins.
P&O Britannia Deck Plans Review
The new P and O Britannia ship has a total of 1837 staterooms (also featuring 18 single rooms) for 3737 passengers (max capacity is 4372 guests), served by 1400 crew/staff, with 15 passenger decks, 13 restaurants/cafes, 13 bars (4 of which are open deck), no ship around promenade.
The ms Brittania has a total of 9 venues for entertainment, 10 dining venues (restaurants and bars), 4 swimming pools, 9 jacuzzies, and 12 elevators (4 forward, 4 midship lifts (panoramic), and 4 aft). The ship features full Wi-Fi coverage (shipwide) and a multi million art collection throughout.
The new Britannia cruise ship Interior design is done by designed by “Richmond International”. This is a leading UK designer company with quite a number of famous British hotel projects.
Follows the P and O lines’ official YouTube video tour of the Britannia cruise ship decks as feature facilities:
Britannia Deck 5 Plan
- Oasis Spa complex (Thermal Suite, Thalassotherapy pool, Steam Rooms, Treatment Rooms, Beauty Salon). As part of the Oasis Spa wellness centre, , there is a private villa available for renting by couples or groups. Named “Oasis Villa”, this is a private space where couples or groups can enjoy their own whirlpool and personal spa therapist for a variety of treatments and massages. Spa treatment options are also expanded. There is also a “Spa Shop” (first on P&O ship) selling luxury skincare and haircare products from deluxe cosmetics brands, such as Elemis, La Therapie, Sebastian, Phyto. The Beauty Salon makes its own “first on P&O ships” debut with its blowout menu (including hair styling, blow dry and makeup).
- “Explorers” Shore Excursions Desk (booking, information, planning)
- The Limelight Club (supper club/specialty dining venue at surcharge PP)
- Reception / Guest Services Desk (information, assistance, bookings and reservations.
- Britannia Atrium – this 3-decks high midship area features 4 panoramic lifts, a grand spiral staircase and the impressive intricate design “Starburst” multiple mirrors chandelier sculpture. The Atrium also has a boutique shopping alley (the P&O line’s largest, ~ 1/5 larger then on Azura and Ventura ships) with several brand shops for fashion clothing, leather, handbags, designer jewelry, watches, cosmetics and perfumes, etc.
- Market Cafe (charcuterie, gelateria, patisserie by pastry chef Eric Lanlard)
- Blue Bar (piano bar, live performances by resident pianist)
- Meridian Restaurant (aft Dining Room for complimentary open-seating Breakfast 7:30-9am, Lunch 12-1:45pm/3-course menu, Afternoon Tea 4-4:45pm, club dinner dining with 2 fixed seatings- at 6:30pm or 8:30pm/4-course menu).
Britannia Deck 6 Plan
- Headliners Theatre (main show lounge, capacity 936 seats, with huge LED screen as background; for comedy and music shows, grand style show productions)
- Brodie’s Bar (English Pub and sports bar with big size TVs for live sports events and gaming)
- Shopping Alley (boutique shops, upper level)
- Atrium lifts
- Peninsular Restaurant (forward Dining Room)
- Oriental Restaurant (aft Dining Room).
Britannia Deck 7 Plan
- The Crystal Room / Lounge & Bar (dancing lounge with a huge dance floor, a grand piano and its own bar)
- The Glass House / Lounge & Bar (wine bar by Olly Smith)
- Java Cafe (buffet restaurant)
- Future Cruise Sales (onboard booking services) and “Loyalty Program” (past guests levels and benefits) information desks
- Photo Gallery & Shop (printing and digital photo services, cameras, accessories)
- “The Studio” is a multi-purpose venue with latest technology video and sound equipment, serving as both cinema and conference room. It is used for lectures, cooking demonstrations, game shows, small theatrical plays, musical performances.
- Sindhu Restaurant & Bar (specialty dining venue bar by celebrity chef Atul Kochhar)
- “The Live Lounge” is another music-dedicated venue hosting live music and singer performances (including live band music), comedy acts. Later in the night turning into a Disco/nightclub).
Britannia Deck 8 Plan “Deck G”
- Cabins from G101 to G733, of which Inside cabins (PC), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, JB, IE, IC, and IB), Balcony rooms (HE, HD, GF, GE, and GC), and Suites (B2).
Britannia Deck 9 Plan “Deck F”
- Cabins from F101 to F731, of which Large Inside rooms (OB), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE and IE), Balcony rooms (HE, HB, HA, GE, GB, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DA), and Suites (B4).
Britannia Deck 10 Plan “Deck E”
- Cabins from E101 to E743, of which Inside cabins (PE, and PD), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, and JB), and Balcony rooms (HB, HA, GE, and GB).
Britannia Deck 11 Plan “Deck D”
- Cabins from D101 to D739, of which Inside cabins (PE, and PD), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, and JB), Balcony rooms (HB, HA, GE, and GB), and Suites (B5).
Britannia Deck 12 Plan “Deck C”
- Cabins from C101 to C737, of which Inside cabins (PE, PD, and PC), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, JB, and IE), Balcony rooms (HE, HB, HA, GE, GB, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DB, and DA), and Suites (B5).
Britannia Deck 14 Plan “Deck B”
- Cabins from B101 to B725, of which Inside cabins (PE, PD, and PC), Large Inside rooms (OB, and OA), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, JB, and IE), Balcony rooms (HE, HB, GE, GC, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DC, DB and DA), and Suites (B2, and B1).
Britannia Deck 15 Plan “Deck A”
- Cabins from A101 to A 725, of which Inside cabins (PF), Obstructed Balcony cabins (JE, and IE), Balcony rooms (HF, HE, HC, HB, GE, GC, and GA), Deluxe Balcony (DC, DB and DA), and Suites (B5, and B4).
Britannia Deck 16 Plan “Lido” / Pool
- The Crow’s Nest Lounge (has a dance floor and own stage for live music entertainment; with panoramic floor-ceiling windows; during the day hosts quiz games, art classes, cooking demos)
- The Marlow Suite (multifunction room, portside)
- Library (starboard, also has Internet computers)
- Fine Dining Restaurant (portside location) is “The Ocean Grill” – a specialty dinner-only restaurant by the Michelin star Marco Pierre White. This restaurant is open between 6-10pm, reservation-only, at surcharge PP (charges depends on cruise length). Also serves Suite guests only for Breakfast 7:30-9am (portdays) and 8-9:30am (seadays).
- Riviera Pool area (2 pools, 1 Whirlpool, Lido deck area with loungers). The Main Pools area also features water jets and a splash area for kids, and the huge “Movies Under the Stars” outdoor LED screen.
- Poolside drinks and fastfood bars – The Pizzeria, Lido Bar, Lido Grill, “Grab & Go” (Ice Cream Bar), Riviera Bar
- Atrium area (lift access)
- Horizon Restaurant (complimentary self-service Lido buffet with various food stations)
- Beach House (dinner venue, opens in the evening)
- Sunset Bar (aft)
- The Lido Deck is the place for the new Britannia ship’s “Top Deck Entertainment” – the ship’s group of dancers performs here in a high-energy “Laser Light Show” right under the stars.
Britannia Deck 17 Plan “Sun”
- The Retreat (adults-only, open-air relaxation VIP area with 2 Whirlpools). This is the Britannia ship’s spa terrace with several shaded private cabanas available for rent. The VIP cabanas-experience features alfresco dining and Spa massages and the exclusive service of dedicated staff serving chilled drinks, cold flannels, snacks.
- Serenity (adults only relaxation area with 1 pool and its own bar)
- Lifts access
- Sun Deck open air space with loungers, 2 Whirlpools, Deck games (Shufflleboard, Deck Chess). The teens-only sun deck and pool area is another unique for P and O Cruises ship feature.
- Children’s Facilities (all with portside location) – Kids Play Area, The Reef Kids Programming Rooms (Surfers, Splashers, Scubas, H2O), Nursery (for kids under 2 yo). “The Reef” is children’s dedicated area (2-17 yo) with 4 age-specific kids clubs and a toddlers nursery.
- Gymnasium (starboard location) is the ship’s Fitness Complex with top modern equipment gym area with panoramic floor-ceiling windows, a separate Aerobics Room for classes, Change Rooms.
- “The Cookery Club” (starboard aft location) is a specialty restaurant and cooking club by James Martin (from “Saturday Kitchen” show). This cooking school is new venue on a P&O cruise ship – ms Britannia guests are able to create their own culinary inventions under the celebrity chef’s guidance. James Martin is a British chef, BBC TV cooking show programmer, journalist and restaurateur.
- Terrace Pool area (aft location, with 1 square pool).
Britannia Deck 18 Plan “Sports”
- Sunbathing open air deck area with loungers and deck chairs
- The Britannia’s Promenade has a Walking Lane and Jogging Track.
- The Sports Deck has the “Arena Sports” complex consisting of full-size basketball-football combined court, short tennis court, cricket.
- Golf Nets (4 cages, equipment is provided)
- Bar (with outdoor seating).
ms Britannia current position
This will be the place of a VesselFinder tracker for P&O Britannia current position (location now) tracking her IMO number (tba). Its map will show you where is ms Britannia cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the Britannia ship current cruising speed in knots.
Note: This feature will be operational sometimes in 2015, when the new P and O ship Britannia receives her identification numbers (IMO and MMSI).
You can share our P&O Britannia deck plans review via our social media buttons.