Carnival Dream deck plans review will show you the current position of Carnival Dream cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on Carnival Cruise Lines Dream ship rooms sizes, types and categories (codes). To skip the lengthy cabins information section, just follow the next link to the Dream ship’s deck plan review.
Carnival Dream built 2009, last refurbished 2012) is one of the largest and newest Carnival cruise ships and first among all three Carnival Dream-class ships – together with Breeze and Magic, and the new Carnival Vista. To the same class belongs also the Costa Cruises ship Costa Diadema. This is an outbound link to the official page at Carnival.com.
Carnival Dream cruise ship rooms
Carnival ship Dream has a total of 35 wheelchair accessible cabins (for disabled guests) and 61 Cloud 9 Spa cabins (of them 20 Inside, 4 Ocean-view, 35 Balcony and 4 Suite). The number of cabin categories is 34.
Connecting staterooms (“family cabins”) are located on decks 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11. The list of connecting cabins grades includes: 2 beds (4E, 8P), 3 beds (PT, 6L), 3 beds (6A), 2-3 beds (8B, 8E, 8D), 2-4 beds (8A, 8F), and 2-3-4 beds (6M, 7C).
Carnival Dream cabins plans
|Carnival Dream Rooms Categories, Size, Capacity, Location (deck names), Floor Plans|
(GS) Grand Suites layouts
(SS) Cloud 9 Spa Suite and (OS) Ocean Suites layouts
(JS) Junior Suites layouts
(9C) Premium Balcony cabins layouts
(8P, 8S) Cloud 9 Spa Balcony, (8G, 8F, 8E, 8D, 8C, 8B, 8A) Standard Balcony, and (8N, 8M) Extended Balcony cabins layouts
(7C) Cove Balcony cabin layout
(6L, 6M, 6N) Deluxe Oceanview cabin layout
(6S) Cloud 9 Spa Oceanview, and (6A) Outside / Oceanview cabins layouts
(4S) Cloud 9 Spa Interior, and (PT, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, 4F, 4G, 4H, 4J) Inside / Interior cabins layouts
(1A) Small Interior cabins layouts
|(SS-Suite, 8S-Balcony, 6S-Oceanview, 4S-Interior) Cloud 9 Spa cabins layouts|
Carnival Dream cabins review
Follows the review of Carnival Dream staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- Carnival Dream Suite accommodations (Grand, Cloud 9 Spa, Ocean and Junior) have 2 twin beds (convertible to king), dressing area (walk-in closet, vanity table, chair), private bathroom (WC, shower, bathtub, bidet, double sinks). Some GS-OS suites have single/double sofa bed for 3rd/4th person.
- All balcony accommodations feature a private balcony with sliding glass doors (table, patio chairs, rail with clear glass panel).
- All Carnival Dream Cloud 9 Spa cabins have exclusive access to the Spa facilities on Panorama Deck 11. Their grades are: Spa Suite (SS), Spa Balcony (8S, 8P), Spa Oceanview (6S) and Spa Inside (4S). Carnival Cloud 9 Spa rooms have the following amenities (applicable for two guests per stateroom only): Spa reservations, Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool (complimentary, unlimited), 2 fitness classes (complimentary), bathrobes/slippers, deluxe bath amenities.
- Premium Vista Balcony cabins are located around the ship’s aft corners, and have same suite amenities (incl a wrap-around balcony).
- Extended Balcony cabins are in 2 grades – 8N and 8M (both with aft ship location). These staterooms have 50% larger balconies, 3 closets (in all grades balcony rooms), full bathroom (shower).
- Cove Balcony cabins feature floor-ceiling window doors leading to a private cove (partially enclosed) veranda.
- Oceanview cabins have a picture window and twin beds don’t convert to king when both upper beds are in use. Some have sofa and/or upper beds (Pullman) for 3rd/4th person.
- Spa Oceanview rooms are with obstructed views, and some are with upper bed (Pullman) for 4th person.
- Inside cabins with windows have either Porthole Window (PT, on decks 1 and 2) or Picture Window (4J, on decks 6, 7, 9 and 10-Lido). Some Porthole cabins have sofa bed for 3rd person, some Picture Window rooms have sofa and/or upper bed (Pullman) for 3rd/4th person.
- Small Inside cabins have bunk beds (upper/lower Pullman beds), living area (vanity, chair), bathroom (shower).
- All Carnival Dream cabins as amenities have living area (vanity, seating), flat TV, direct-dial phone, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, bathroom amenity basket (replenished upon request), Carnival Comfort Bed System (deluxe linens, duvet, cover, spring mattress, custom pillows /100% cotton), beach towels, mini-bar/fridge, individual air-conditioning, complimentary 24-hour room service.
- NEWS: Starting January 2016, Carnival Cruise Lines roll out fleetwide for-fee (chargeable) room service menu. Items can be ordered 24/7. The new menu features free of charge hot and cold sandwiches, salads, desserts, beverages, Continental Breakfast selections. At extra cost (ranging between USD 1,50 and 6) are items that include shrimp, also sushi, pizza, quesadillas, cheesesteaks, chicken wings/tenders, sides of fries.
- NEWS: Carnival Cruise Line is currently testing a new program allowing Carnival Dream cruise passengers to customize their steward service by choosing to have the cabin serviced in the morning, at night or both (twice a day). Additionally, all guests can now choose from a list of additional cabin amenities, among which are bathrobes, extra pillows, blankets, closet hangers. All guests can also specify how often the bed linens to be changed during the cruise. Your personal preferences can be selected from a services menu card left in each of the Dream ship’s staterooms. By default, if you make no selections on the card, your room service steward will service the accommodation twice daily.
You can see all the furniture details in Carnival Cruise Line Carnival Dream cabins plans (the above table) and also in the following photo combos.
Next combo photo shows the Dream ship’s Carnival Cloud 9 Spa cabins’ interiors.
Carnival Dream cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1823 staterooms for 3646 passengers (max capacity is 4633 guests), served by 1367 crew/staff.
The Dream ship has 13 passenger decks, 22 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools (one with retractable roof), 9 jacuzzies (6 of which cantilevered), 18 elevators.
Carnival Dream decks with passenger cabins have a total of 70 Suites, 817 Balconies, 258 Oceanviews, 678 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes).
Carnival Dream Deck 1 Plan – Riviera
- Riviera Deck cruise cabins from 1,201 to 1,457, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A upper and lower bed, 4A and 4B), Oceanview cabins (6A, PT, Deluxe Oceanview – 6L, 6M, 6N), Balcony cabins (8A, 8B, 8M (larger balcony with aft view) and 9C – Premium Balcony).
Carnival Dream Deck 2 Plan – Main
- Main Deck cruise cabins from 2,201 to 2,501, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A upper and lower bed, 4C and 4B), Oceanview cabins (6A, PT, Deluxe Oceanview – 6M), Balcony cabins (7C – Cove Balcony).
Carnival Dream Deck 3 Plan – Lobby
- Encore! Theatre (capacity 1400 seats show lounge grand style live show and music productions), featuring the “Playlist Productions” (live stage musical mixes) and the “Hasbro Game Shows” collection, concerts, seminars, classes; level 1 of 3)
- Dream Atrium (11-decks high midship location open floor area), with Dream Lobby Bar (100 seats, with piano and dance floor)
- Reception (Guest Services Desk- information, assistance, reservations and bookings)
- Shore Excursions Desk (booking, planning)
- Cherry on Top (candy shop; branded gear, tuxedo rentals, special occasions gifts)
- Crimson Restaurant (forward Dining Room, capacity 744 seats, formal dining with 2 fixed dinner seatings at 6 or 8.15pm, and “Anytime Dining” between 5:45-9:30pm; with 2 additional private dining rooms/annexes – capacity 36 and 28)
- Aft Atrium
- Service boats (30 lifeboats, 2 tender boats, 44 life rafts)
- Scarlet Restaurant (aft Dining Room, capacity 1122 seats; 2 fixed dinner seatings at 6 or 8.15pm on both levels, open seating Breakfast, and Lunch/seadays; “Seuss At Sea” themed breakfasts $5 PP cover charge; level 1).
Carnival Dream Deck 4 Plan – Mezzanine
- Encore Theater (level 2)
- Rendezvous Lounge (23 seats club with bar)
- Crimson Restaurant (level 2; “Your Time Dining” dinner between 5:45-9:30pm)
- Scarlet Restaurant (level 2)
- FunHub (36 Internet computers room, open 24 hour; free Intranet- information on menus, onboard programs, scheduled events)
- Photo Gallery & Shop (photo-video services, equipment, accessories)
- The Chambers Conference Room (30 seats)
- Page Turner Library (17 seats, with board games)
- Circle C (children club & lounge area for 12-14 yo; video games, movies, parties, planned activities, all complimentary)
- Club O2 (teens only club lounge; movies, video games, karaoke, themed parties, booking teens only cruise shore excursions)
- Warehouse Video Video Games Arcade (24 hour open).
Carnival Dream Deck 5 Plan – Promenade
- Encore Theater (level 3)
- Jackpot Casino (capacity 484 seats, slot machines, gaming tables, gambling tournaments, complimentary classes; with Jackpot Bar)
- FunHub (Internet/Intranet computers)
- The Lanai (promenade with 60 outdoor seats, 4 cantilevered Whirlpools, Lanai Bar-BQ Bar/lunch barbecue; Power Walking/Jogging Track (2,5 laps = 1 ml)
- Ocean Plaza (270 seats lounge area), with the Plaza Cafe (50 seats patisserie, specialty coffee bar)
- Wasabi Bar (complimentary sushi bar- open 5-8:15pm, salad bar during the day)
- Caliente Disco & Nightclub (capacity 211 seats, with a DJ and full bar)
- Sam’s Bar (120 seats piano bar, the piano is on a revolving platform)
- Burgundy Lounge (425 seats, with karaoke bar located aft, dance floor, hosts the Punchliners Comedy Club/brunch, also used for seminars and art auctions)
- Song Lounge & Bar (88 seats lounge, with 10 seats bar, live music, karaoke).
Carnival Dream Deck 6 Plan – Upper
- Upper Deck cruise cabins from 6,201 to 6,498, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4D, 4J and 4E), Balcony cabins (8A, 8B, 8M (larger balcony with aft view) and 9C – Premium Balcony).
Carnival Dream Deck 7 Plan – Empress
- Empress Deck cruise cabins from 7,201 to 7,467, of which Inside cabins (categories – 4F, 4J and 4E), Balcony cabins (8C, 8B, 8M (larger balcony with aft view) and 9C – Premuim Balcony), Suite cabins (GS – Penthouse Suite, OS – Balcony Suite).
Carnival Dream Deck 8 Plan – Verandah
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible for passengers.
- Verandah Deck cruise cabins from 8,201 to 8,479, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4F and 4G), Balcony cabins (8C, 8D, 8N (larger balcony with aft view) and 9C – Premium Balcony).
Carnival Dream Deck 9 Plan – Vista
- Vista Deck cruise cabins from 9,201 to 9,481, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4H, 4J and 4G), Balcony cabins (8N – Extended aft view, 8D and 8E), Suite cabins (JS – Junior Suite).
Carnival Dream Deck 10 Plan – Lido/Pool
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar (poolside, for Mexican drinks- brews, frozens, cocktails, margaritas)
- RedFrog Pub (120 seats, with indoor/outdoor seating, live music, games, international beers selection, appetizers, serving the Thirstyfrog/RedFrog beer – private-label draft beer)
- Sunset Pool area (aft, with Sunset Bar, 2 Whirlpools)
- Waves Pool area (midship location, complimentary fast food bars- grille and pizza, open for lunch)
- The Gathering lido buffet restaurant (capacity 825 seats self-service for breakfast/lunch, dinner bistro – 6-9:30pm), with various take-away food stations/all complimentary – NYC deli (sandwiches), “Taste of Nations” Bar (international/different menu each cruise day), 24 hour Pizzeria, 24 hour tea/coffee, “Tandoor” (Indian food/lunch), Salsa Bar/toppings, “Mongolian Wok” (lunch, Asian/Chinese cuisine), Burrito Bar, Pasta Bar, Grill, Salads Bar, Desserts Station; level 1)
- Lido Deck cruise cabins from 10,201 to 10,291, of which Inside cabins (categories – 4H and 4J), Balcony cabins (8F and 8E).
Carnival Dream Deck 11 Plan – Panorama
- Camp Carnival (kids play area, complimentary children programme)
- The Gathering buffet (level 2)
- Panorama Deck cruise cabins from 11,201 to 11,277, of which Inside cabins (category – 1A), 4S – Cloud 9 Spa Interior rooms, 6S – Cloud 9 Spa Oceanview, 8G – Balcony, 8P – Cloud 9 Spa Balcony rooms, SS – Cloud 9 Spa Suites.
Carnival Dream Deck 12 Plan – Spa/Sports
- Cloud 9 Spa (level 1; Thermal Suite/Tepidarium, Oriental Steam Bath, 2 Steam Rooms, Sauna, Aroma Steam Bath, Lacanium, Thalassotherapy pool, Changing Rooms)
- Carnival WaterWorks (kids pool play area with AquaPark and the Twister water-slide/303 ft long)
- Seaside Theatre (huge LED screen outdoor cinema for movies, concerts, sport events, with stage for live performances, games, demos, etc)
- City Sports Park – with outdoor relaxation area, Sports Bar, 18-hole mini golf course (on 2 levels), Ping-Pong Tables, multisport combined court (full-size court for basketball, volleyball, football)
- Jogging Track (10 laps = 1 ml)
- The Chef’s Art Steakhouse (108 seats reservation only specialty restaurant for seafood and prime beef/surcharges PP apply; reservations for “Chef’s Table” gourmet dining package/12 pax capacity, surcharge PP)
- Spa Deck cruise cabins from 12,201 to 12,225, of all 8S – Cloud 9 Spa Balcony rooms.
Carnival Dream Deck 14 Plan – Sun
- Cloud 9 Spa (level 2; Treatment Rooms, VIP Spa rooms, Beauty Salon, Aerobics Studio for classes)
- Serenity (level 1; adults only relaxation area, Serenity Bar, hammocks, loungers)
- The Dream Team Basketball Court, Tennis Court (aft).
Carnival Dream Deck 15 Plan – Sky/Serenity
- Serenity Retreat (level 2; open deck area with 2 cantilevered Whirlpools, loungers)
- Entrance for the Twister water slide (going down to deck 12).
Carnival Dream current position
This is a VesselFinder tracker for Carnival Dream current position (location now) tracking IMO number 9378474. Its map shows where is Carnival Dream cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the ship’s current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our Carnival Dream deck plans review via our social media buttons.