Carnival Legend deck plans review will show you the current position of Carnival Legend cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on Carnival Cruise Lines Legend ship rooms sizes, types and categories (codes). Via the next link you can view or download Carnival Legend deck plans in PDF (printable version / opens in new tab). To skip the lengthy cabins information section, just follow the next link to the Legend ship’s deck plan review.
Carnival Legend (built 2002, last refurbished 2014) is the third of the four Spirit-class Carnival cruise ships – together with Miracle, Pride and Spirit, and the Costa ships Atlantica and Mediterranea. This is an outbound link to the Legend ship official page at Carnival.com and at Carnival.com.au.
Carnival Legend cruise ship rooms
Carnival ship Legend has a total of 17 wheelchair accessible cabins (for disabled passengers) and no Spa cabins (with exclusive access to Spa Carnival facilities). The number of cabin categories is 28.
Connecting staterooms (“family cabins”) are located on decks 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. The list of connecting cabins grades includes: 2 beds (VS, 4B, 4C, 4D, 7A), 2-3 beds (8A, 8D,8E, 8M), and 2-3-4 beds (8B, 8C, 8K, 8F, 8J).
Carnival Legend cabins plans
|Carnival Legend Rooms Categories, Size, Capacity, Location (deck names), Floor Plans|
(GS) Grand Suite layout
(JS) Junior Suite, and (O4, OS) Ocean Suites layouts
(VS) Vista Suite layout
(9B, 9A-Obstructed) Premium Balcony cabins layouts
(8A, 8C, 8D, 8F, 85, 86, 87, 75-Obstructed, 7A-Obstructed) Balcony, and (8N, 8M, 8K, 8J) Extended Balcony cabins layouts
(65, 6A) Outside / Oceanview cabins layouts
(4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, 44, 45, 47, 4K-Obstructed) Inside / Interior cabins layouts
(1A-Single) Small Interior cabins layouts
Carnival Legend cabins review
Follows the review of Carnival Legend staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- Carnival Legend Suite accommodations (Grand, Vista, Ocean and Junior) have 2 twin beds (convertible to king), dressing area (walk-in closet, vanity table, chair), private bathroom (WC, shower, whirlpool bathtub, bidet, double sinks). Some GS-OS suites have single/double sofa bed and/or upper bed for 3rd/4th person.
- Vista Suites are all with aft location, and feature larger wrap-around balconies.
- All balcony accommodations feature a private balcony with sliding glass doors (table, patio chairs, sun loungers, rail with clear glass panel).
- Premium Vista Balcony cabins are located around the ship’s aft corners, and have same suite amenities (incl a wrap-around balcony).
- Extended Balcony cabins are in 4 grades – 8N, 8M, 8K and 8J. These staterooms have 50% larger balconies, 3 closets , full bathroom (shower). Some 8N-8M rooms have sofa bed for 3rd person. Some 8K-8J rooms have sofa and/or bunk (upper) bed for 3rd/4th person.
- Oceanview cabins have large Picture Window, 2 twin beds (convertible to queen), and some have sofa and/or upper bed (Pullman) for 3rd/4th person.
- Inside cabins with windows are category 4K – with obstructed view, and feature sliding glass doors (French Doors). Some rooms have sofa and/or upper bed (Pullman) for 3rd/4th person. Some of the standard Interior staterooms have upper/bunk bed for 3rd person.
- All Carnival Legend cabins as amenities have living area (vanity, seating), flat TV, direct-dial phone, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, lifejackets (in the closet), bathroom amenity basket (replenished upon request), custom-made beds (Carnival Comfort Bed System), beach towels, mini-bar/fridge, individual air-conditioning, complimentary 24-hour room service. Bibles (Gideon version) are provided upon request.
- The Carnival’s Sail & Sign card (cashless onboard credit account) doubles as stateroom key. The S&S credit program allows charges on purchases and tips/gratuities directly to a personal account throughout the Carnival cruise. The card has a designated owner and must be utilized for all money transactions on the ship as cash is accepted as a form of payment only at the casino. These cards are provided to all passengers (incl minors) immediately upon boarding the ship. Balance updates are provided at Guest Services desk (at any time). They can also be checked via the interactive TV in each stateroom.
- The ship’s interactive TV system allows passengers to purchase movies on demand, to order room service and to check the Sail & Sign account’s status. The on-demand movie list has approx 25 films available for ordering at USD 5 per movie. Adult-content films cost USD 10 per movie.
- Depending on satellite reception (Carnival Legend location at sea), the complimentary in-cabin TV programming includes the following channels: ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CNN (Domestic, International, Espanol), TCM (classic movies), cartoons (Boomerang, CN), TNT, TBS. There are 2 complimentary movie channels showing a film every 3 hours (both starting at 12 noon). One shows all-time favorites (PG -13 rated) and the other shows all-time family favorites (G / PG rated). The following TV channels are Carnival-themed and also complimentary: Fun Finds TV, Cruise Director, Fun Aboard, Park West Art, Shore Tours, Ship Position, live cam views (webcams positioned forward and on lido deck), Audible Funtimes, Photo, Music. Sporting events (ESPN, ESPN 2) are shown only on big screens – at the ship’s Sports Bar and Seaside Theatre (not in cabins/suites). All the TV’s connection ports are intentionally disabled, which makes impossible to connect it with personal devices (cameras, DVDs, USBs, iPods, gaming consoles, etc).
- Bathroom amenities vary each time, so it’s advisable you bring your own. Samples may include toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss, body lotion, razor, antiacids. There is a wall-mounted dispenser in the shower stall (for liquid soap and shampoo).
- Electric power outlets are located in the desk/vanity area – one 110 V outlet (3-pronged, USA grounded) and one 220 V outlet (European standard). The bathroom’s 2-pin plug can be used only for electric razors.
- The new Carnival beds are Europe-manufactured exclusively for the company. The ensemble includes custom pillows (trademarked “New Generation Pillows”, 100% cotton), duvet (100% hypoallergenic, ultra-fine, satin-striped), cover, deluxe sheets (high quality cotton), pillowcases (ultra-fine, satin-striped), 8-inch / 20 cm spring mattresses (trademarked “Carnival Comfort”). Alternative (non-allergenic) bedding is also available. It includes 100% polyester blankets, sheets and pillowcases (60/40 cotton-polyester) and New Generation Pillows (100% cotton). Note: Trundle beds don’t have Carnival Comfort mattresses.
- Carnival-logoed Beach Towels are provided in each cruise accommodation for passengers to take ashore. Beach towels are also available for purchasing (at $22). Bathrobes (2) are provided in all suites. Additional bathrobes are provided upon request. For all other cruise accommodations, bathrobes are provided (upon request) during the turndown service on the first evening. Bathrobes can be purchased at $49 (adult size) and $24 (children sizes /2-4 yo and 6-8 yo).
- Life jackets are used in cases of emergency only (not at the ship pools). Lifejackets are located within passenger/crew cabins (in the closet). They are available in 3 sizes – adult, child and infant.
- Each of the cabins has a safe (located in the closet) with approx dimensions (inches/centimeters) – width (10/25), height (9/23) and depth (8/20). Cabin safes can be accessed by any magnetic strip card. It is advisable not to use a valid credit card (or driver’s license), but an old expired card (or some rewards card) instead. Some safes are with a keypad (personal code). Safes can be opened also by the ship’s security.
- All cruise cabin and suite mini-bars are stocked with premium liquors ($6-9,25), beer ($6,25), energy drinks ($5), soft soda/beverages ($2), bottled water ($3,75).
- In-cabin babysitting is not available (read more at Camp Ocean below). Cribs in cruise cabins are provided complimentary (upon request). In Main Dining Rooms are provided complimentary high chairs and booster seats.
- Smoking in cabins/suites and on their balconies is prohibited. On Carnival Legend, smoking allowed areas (cigarettes /incl electronic cigarettes) are Medusa’s Lair Nightclub (disco /not allowed on the dance floor), Casino (designated areas), Casino Bar. Smoking (incl of cigars and tobacco pipes) is allowed on designated outdoor areas on Deck 9 starboard (forward) and on Deck 10 starboard (forward).
- Funville@Sea is a free of charge Intranet service providing information on onboard activities and events schedule, bar and restaurant menus, deck maps, Fun Times (newspaper), FunAshore (tour guides), Carnival cruise news, itinerary related weather reports, onboard social network (tracking/messaging other passengers). The complimentary service is available via the Infotainment system (in all cabins) and also at the FunHub stations around the ship.
- NEWS: Carnival Cruise Line is currently testing a new program allowing ship passengers to customize their steward service by choosing to have the cabin serviced in the morning, at night or both (twice a day). All guests can choose from a list of additional cabin amenities, among which are bathrobes, extra pillows, blankets, closet hangers. All guests can also specify how often the bed linens to be changed during the cruise. Your personal preferences can be selected from a services menu card left in each of the ship’s staterooms. By default, if you make no selections on the card, your room service steward will service the accommodation twice daily.
- NEWS: Starting September 1, 2016, Carnival Legend gratuities (per day per person) will be USD 12,95 (for standard cabin passengers) and USD 13,95 for suite passengers. Newly added perks for all suites will be: priority embarkation/debarkation/tendering (all ports), priority main dining room reservations, complimentary bottled water in cabins, complimentary bag of laundry (one per cruise), enhanced turndown service. Carnival Australia cruises will not be affected.
You can see all the furniture details on Carnival Cruise Line Carnival Legend cabin plans in the above table.
Cruise Ship Room Service
In 2016, Carnival Cruise Lines rolled out fleetwide for-fee (chargeable) room service menu, which items can be ordered 24/7. The new menu still has free of charge items – hot and cold sandwiches, salads, desserts, beverages, Continental Breakfast selections. At extra cost (ranging between USD 1,50 and 6) are items that include shrimp, also sushi, pizza, quesadillas, cheesesteaks, chicken wings/tenders, fries. Bar drinks orders through room service are at regular bar menu prices (no extra fee added).
Complimentary room service menu
- Continental Breakfast (upon request)
- Sandwiches are served with potato salad, coleslaw, potato chips/pretzels, breads (white, whole wheat, rye, gluten free). The list of sandwiches includes Tuna Salad, Roast Turkey, Ham & Cheese, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Bacon-Lettuce-Tomato, Grilled Cheese, Grilled Reuben (corned beef, Swiss cheese).
- Salads – Garden, Caesar, Vegetable Platter (with dips)
- Desserts – cheesecake, cookies, chocolate cake
- Beverages – juices (tomato, orange, apple, grapefruit), tea (hot, iced), hot chocolate, milk, soft drinks (club soda, ginger ale, tonic water, coke and sprite /also diet)
- Beers – domestic (Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Samuel Adams), imported (Heineken, Corona, Stella Artois), also available are beer buckets and wines by the bottle.
For-fee room service menu
The following items are available for ordering 24 hours, but are at additional charge.
- Chicken Wings ($5) – choice of Honey BBQ, Teriyaki, Garlic Parmesan, Buffalo Sauce, Caribbean Jerk
- Chicken Tenders ($5) – choice of sauce (BBQ or Honey Mustard)
- Firecracker Shrimp ($6) – fried with chili ginger, served with fries
- Chicken Quesadilla ($5)
- Philly Cheesesteak ($5) – served with fries
- Pan Pizza ($5) – handmade and baked-to-order (Cheese, Pepperoni, Ham and Pineapple)
- French Fries ($1,50), Sweet Potato Fries ($2), Banana Split ($4).
Continental Breakfast room service menu
The following items are available for ordering free of charge.
- Cereals and Fruits – Banana, Melon, Frosted Flakes, Special K, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes, Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Bakery – toasts (white, wheat, gluten free), danish pastries, muffins, croissants, bagels
- Yogurt – plain, strawberry, peach, raspberry
- Drinks – juices (orange, apple, tomato, grapefruit), hot tea, milk (also skim and chocolate), fresh coffee (regular and decaf)
- Half-and-half (milk-cream), butter, margarine, cream cheese, jelly (grape, diet, strawberry, guava), honey, orange marmalade.
Carnival Legend cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1062 staterooms for 2124 passengers (max capacity is 2680 guests), served by 930 crew/staff.
The Legend ship has 12 passenger decks, 16 lounges and bars, 4 swimming pools (one with retractable glass roof), 4 jacuzzies, 15 elevators.
Carnival Legend decks with passenger cabins have a total of 50 Suites, 632 Balconies, 167 Oceanviews, 213 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes). Laundry facilities are at extra-charge – $3,25 (per washer or dryer load) and $1,5 per box (detergent/water softener, dispensed from the vending machine in the room). Launderettes (open between 6:30 am – 12 midnight) are located on all cabin decks. Each laundry room is equipped with 2-3 washers, 2-3 dryers, 1 ironing board/iron. All laundry machines are coinless (can be operated using S&S cards only). While the ship is in port, washing machines are closed (only dryers and irons can be used). Valet laundry service is handled through the cabin steward. Prices are per item – wash-and-press ($2 – $7,50), no dry-cleaning.
The list of Carnival Legend deck plan changes after the 2014 refurbishment in Freeport, Bahamas (new venues and amenities after the 2-weeks dry-dock stay), includes:
- New Aqua Park “WaterWorks” with the “Green Thunder” waterslide (187 ft/57 m long, speed 25 mph / 40 kph), and the “Twister” waterslide (214 ft / 65 m long), plus kids splash zone with sprays, mini-racing waterslides, and the “PowerDrencher” bucket (water capacity 150 gallons / 568 litres).
- RedFrog Pub with the ThirstyFrog Red beer (draft brew, Carnival’s private label)
- Bonsai Sushi (sushi, sashimi, Japanese beers)
- Cherry On Top (candy store)
- (new entertainment options) “Hasbro, The Game Show” and “Playlist Productions”
- upgraded pools, upgraded fitness equipment
- new carpeting, tiling, wall coverings.
Carnival Legend Deck 1 Plan – Riviera
- Firebird Lounge (capacity 484 seats, hosts the Punchliner Comedy Club/brunch, Karaoke, art auctions)
- Medusa’s Lair Disco & Nightclub (capacity 211 seats Dance Club with own bar; level 1 of 2)
- Riviera Deck cruise cabins from 1101 to 1265, of which Inside cabins (category 4A) and Ocean View cabins (category 6A).
- (on crew deck 0 below) Medical Center is the ship’s hospital operated by resident doctors/physicians and nurses on 24-hour call duty. The infirmary (open between 8 am – 8 pm /doctor hours 8-11am and 3-6pm) is equipped with defibrillators, external pacemakers, pulse oximeters, an ECG (electrocardiograph machine), thrombolytic and lab equipment. Treatments at the ship hospital are equivalent to a private doctor’s visit. All treatments, tests and medications are at extra charge. The only exception is Bonine (seasickness medication) also available for free at the ship’s Reception (24 hours).
- General health insurance policies do not apply, so buying cruise health insurance is recommended. Buying Carnival Cruise Vacation Protection Plan makes you eligible for reimbursements of up to USD 10000 (covered medical expenses) and up to USD 30000 (Emergency Medical Evacuation / medevac expenses).
- The ship’s physicians are independent contractors and render medical services at a customary fee. The basic fee doesn’t include medication, tests or treatments. Payments are made via the “Sail and Sign” card. Medical staffing varies by ship – either 1 physician with 3 nurses or 2 physicians with 5 nurses.
Carnival Legend Deck 2 Plan – Promenade / Lobby
- Follies Theatre (capacity 1400 seats main show lounge with stage for grand show and musical productions featuring singers, dancers, comedians, magicians; also used for movies, gameshows, bingo games; level 1 of 3)
- Trump Card Room (30 seats, with board games)
- Legend Cafe (28 seats patisserie and specialty coffee bar)
- Satchmo’s Jazz Club (425 seats jazz lounge with bar, stage, dance floor, karaoke)
- Taste Bar is complimentary, open for dinner (between 5 – 8 pm) on seadays and also on select portdays. The Taste Bar menu is a rotating nightly sampling menu with bite-sized appetizers from all “Fun Ship 2.0” dining venues (BlueIguana Cantina, RedFrog Pub, Cucina del Capitano, Comfort Kitchen) plus from the steakhouse and lido buffet restaurants. Plates are small and fee-free, but the rotating specialty cocktails cost extra ($5).
- Bonsai Sushi restaurant serves Japanese cuisine specialties and drinks (a la carte priced menu). The sushi bar is open for Dinner (between 5 pm – 12 midnight) and also for Lunch (12 noon – 2:30 pm /on seadays only). The menu has appetizers ($4 each /wagyu short ribs, salmon, tuna), soup/salads ($2 each /miso, mixed greens, noodle), sushi sashimi ($1,50 per piece /shrimp, tuna, salmon, amberjack), sushi rolls ($5 per roll /tuna, California-crab), sushi rolls ($7 per roll /fresh water eel, fried shrimp), bento box ($10 combo), sushi ship ($17 combo). The menu also offers Japanese drinks (Kirin beer, Nigori sake, Tyku Junmai Ginjo sake, Carafe sake /served hot), wine by the glass and desserts ($2 each /Yuzu Custard, Green Tea Cupcake). Complimentary sushi is offered in the evenings at the buffet restaurant.
- RedFrog Pub is a Caribbean-themed brewery with 2 copper-topped glass kettles (for ales and lagers). RedFrog Pub’s menu has a selection of international, domestic and Caribbean beers (Banks, Carib, Corona, Corona Light, Dos Equis, Kalik, Presidente, Red Stripe), Caribbean rums, cocktails (mojitos, rum, frozens), also craft beers (microbrews) and local draft beers (itinerary based). Here is also served ThirstyFrog Red (aka RedFrog beer) – the Carnival’s exclusive, private-label draft beer. Beers are served/priced in pints (16 oz / 470 ml), pitchers (60 oz / 1,8 L) and tubes (101 oz / 3 L). Entertainment options include foosball table, shuffleboard table, jukebox, darts, puzzles, live music performances nightly (acoustic guitar and vocals). ThirstyFrog Red is the Carnival Cruise Line’s private label draught beer. It is brewed on the ship and served on tap ice-cold, in ThirstyFrog Red pint glasses (20 oz / 590 ml, also available for purchasing as a Carnival logoed souvenir glass). The “RedFrog” beer costs $5,50 (pint 20 oz / 590 ml), $17 (pitcher 60 oz / 1,8 L) and $28 (tube 101 oz / 3 L). The list of available (cruise itinerary based) craft beers locally brewed in USA ship departure ports includes: Galveston Texas (Shiner Bock/Premium), NOLA New Orleans Louisiana (Abita Amber/Purple Haze), Tampa Florida (Cigar City Florida Cracker/Invasion Pale Ale), Alaska (Alaskan Amber/White), Maui Hawaii (Bikini Blonde Lager, Mana Wheat). In near future will be added more specialty beers supplied locally from breweries in California, Florida and New York.
- Dreamteam Bar (10 seats sports bar) offers live sporting events and news (on multiple LED screens and TVs), drinks and snacks. Bar’s menu has draft beers (16 oz, also Carnival’s ThirstyFrog Red 19 oz pint 560 ml, 60 oz pitcher 1,8 L, 101 oz tube 3 L, Souvenir Glass), domestic beers (16 oz / 470 ml), craft beers (12-16 oz / 350-470 ml), imported and non-alcoholic, beer bucket, cider, cocktails (martini, margarita, mojito), double shots (whiskey, rum, vodka, tequila, mixers), snacks (pretzel, peanuts).
- Club Merlin Casino (capacity 108 seats, slots, gaming tables, gambling tournaments, classes; served by the Merlin Bar; has 6-pocket Legend Pool Table)
- Atrium Legend Lobby (11-decks high midship open floor area with dance floor, stage for live performances), served by Legend Lobby Bar (capacity 147 seats)
- Guest Services (Reception/Purser Desk) provides 24-hour assistance, information, bookings/reservations, luggage and cashier services.
- Shore Excursions Desk provides information on Carnival cruise tours and excursions (sponsored by the line and offered for each port on the current itinerary), also planning and booking services.
- Medusa’s Lair Dance Club (level 2)
- Atlantis Lobby Lounge (23 seats wine bar, Martini tastings)
- The galley (kitchen) also has the “Chef’s Table” (private dining room).
- Private Club Room (60 seats) is a Main Dining Room annex that can be booked for private group events (dining, special occasions, celebrations, parties).
- Truffles Restaurant (aft location Main Dining Room /MDR, 1122 seats, on 2 levels) is a complimentary, waiter-served restaurant for Breakfast (portdays only), Brunch (seadays only) and Dinner. On portdays, Breakfast is served between 7:30 – 9:30 am (closed for lunch). Dining Room hours are subject to change due to itinerary/port of call arrival times or scheduled onboard activities. On seadays, the MDR serves “Punchliner Comedy Brunch” (breakfast and lunch /between 8:30 am – 1 pm). Afternoon Tea service (between 3 – 4 pm /seadays only, complimentary) includes a selection of teas, mini sandwiches, sweets. Dinner (seadays/portdays) is with 2 fixed/pre-assigned seatings – Early (at 6 pm) and Late (at 8:15 pm), plus Anytime (“Your Time Dining” between 5:45 – 9:30 pm). Dr Seuss themed “Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast” (cover charge $5 pp, reservations recommended) is once per cruise (on a seaday /itinerary based) at 8:30 am and 9:30 am. The dining experience features Dr Seuss character visits, waiters in special uniforms, themed decoration, unique menu.
- The Punchliner Comedy Brunch menu is divided into 3 parts – Opening Act, Headliners, Punchline and Bloody Mary Bar. The dining experience includes 5-6-min stand-up comedy acts (family friendly, at each hour) performed by the evening’s comedians. The “opening act” (menu 1) has flamin’ tomatoes soup, bagel breakfast, fresh fruit platter (with cottage cheese or plain), Caesar salad, Eggs Benedict, custom-made omelettes, dos huevos, sides (sliced ham, cheddar grits, grilled tomato, smoked bacon, pork/chicken sausages, turkey bacon) and George’s recipes. Both recipes are special dishes created by the US comedian George Lopez- Huevos Rancheros (chicken quesadilla topped with fried eggs and cheese) and Breakfast Burrito (tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, beans, chorizo). The “headliners” (menu 2) has funny French toast, fat stack pancakes, carne y huevos (filet mignon), mac-and-cheese (fried chicken, steak or smoked bacon), pappardelle pasta, grilled salmon fillet, hen alla diavola (grilled chicken). The “punchline” (dessert menu 3) has ice cream, caramelized cheesecake, banana cream pie, Mexican churros (donuts). The “Bloody Mary Bar” (drinks menu) offers custom-made cocktails. While the food is complimentary, beverages are extra-charge (excluding coffee, milk, juices).
- At dinner, in the Main Dining Room Carnival offers the “American Table” menu. It changes each evening and includes contemporary American cuisine dishes (appetizers, entrees, desserts). On formal dinners (1-2 per sailing /itinerary based) Carnival offers the “American Feast” menu with gourmet appetizers, prime meats/seafood, vegetarian dishes, signature desserts. The formal dining experience features live big-band music, special table decoration (luxury linens, centerpiece), keepsake menus, Cruise Elegant dress code.
Carnival Legend Deck 3 Plan – Atlantic
- Follies Theater (level 2)
- Enchanted Forest Interior Promenade (55 seats)
- The Holmes Library & Internet Cafe (17 seats, with board games, Internet computers/24 hour)
- Wedding Chapel (capacity 30 seats)
- Billie’s Bar (88 seats piano bar/portside)
- Hollywood Boulevard Upper Promenade (23 seats)
- The Fun Shops is named the ship’s duty-free shopping arcade of stores (open between 8 am – 12 midnight) selling Carnival Cruise Lines logo merchandise (ship models, fun wear-apparel), Special Occasions (gifts, souvenirs, packages), name-brand boutique merchandise (luxury jewelry-watches, designer bags-hats-shoes-fashion-accessories-sunglasses, perfumes-cosmetics-beauty products), also liquor-tobaccos and conveniences.
- Special Occasions shop sells Bon Voyage wines/champagnes/liquor, Carnival cruise packages, specialty items and gifts. The list of packages includes “Bottomless Bubbles” (unlimited soda package), CHEERS (unlimited drinks package/alcohol included), “Cruise the Vineyard” (3-bottle and 5-bottle wine packages /saving up to 25%), “Cruise Cash” cards (bar/photo credit accounts similar to the old paper coupons), beer (4-pack), juices (6-pack), soda (6-pack), bottled water (12-pack). The list of specialty items and gifts includes plush toys, fresh-baked cookies, occasion cakes, packed chocolates/snacks, fresh flowers, gift sets, fruit baskets, Stateroom Decorations (themed cabin decoration sets – Birthday, Anniversary, Honeymoon, Congrats, Bon Voyage), canapes/party trays (assorted pastries, sushi, fruit, cheese, vegetable, finger sandwiches, desserts-petit fours), “Towel Creations Book”. Dr Seuss brand merchandise is also available for purchasing – “The Cat in the Hat Book”, themed cabin decorations, toys, Seuss At Sea gifts and packages (waterbottle, lunchbox, backpack, splash pack, towel).
- Cherry on Top (open between 4 – 10:30 pm) is a Carnival signature shop selling bulk candies by the oz (mix and match, sugar-free, assortments), confections (lollipops, sweet apples, truffles, chocolate deep cheesecakes and pretzels, cupcakes, fudge, cookies /and sugar-free). Cherry on Top also sells ladies and kids apparel (bathrobes, hoodies, lounge pants, tank tops), balloons, flowers, Carnival Greeting Cards, shower/spa items. The shop also provides formalwear rentals available only for pre-cruise ordering (not on board).
- Studio Photo Gallery & Shop (photo-video services, equipment, accessories)
- Art Gallery displays original works from renown art dealers, available for purchasing at discount prices (allegedly cheaper than at land galleries). Park West Gallery art auctions are complemented by sparkling wine and held daily (usually in early afternoon) at the Atrium’s Lobby.
- Odyssey Foyer Lounge & Bar (100 seats)
- Round Table Conference Room (100 seats)
- Truffles Restaurant (aft dining room upper level).
Carnival Legend Deck 4 Plan – Main
- Follies Theater (level 3)
- Gigabytes Video Arcade is open 24 hours for both kids and adults. The Arcade is supervised by dedicated staff and has foosball (air hockey) tables, photo kiosk, a total of 17 machines (popular arcade and merchandising games /incl skeeball). All machines are coinless (payable via S&S cards only). Playing costs between $0,75 – $2 (most are $1 per game). The daily arcade play limit ($75 pp) can be adjusted by parents/guardians upon request. Among the available for playing games are Redemption Games (E-ticket rewards are loaded to the S&S card and at any time can be redeemed for prizes /self-serve prize hub in the arcade), Self-Merchandisers (games of skill /electronic prizes at the machine), latest arcades (car-racing, dance, bike simulators, first-person shooters).
- Circle C (children club lounge area for 12-14 yo; video games, movies, parties, planned activities, all complimentary)
- Service boats (12 lifeboats, 6 tender boats, 26 life rafts)
- Main Deck cruise cabins from 4101 to 4241, of which Inside cabins (categories – 4B; 4K – with French Door (obstructed view)), Balcony cabins (categories 8A and 8B; 8M – Extended balcony, aft view), Suite cabins (categories JS – Junior, VS – Vista).
Carnival Legend Deck 5 Plan – Upper
- Camp Ocean (formerly Camp Carnival) is the ship’s kids complex providing supervised by counselors age-appropriate activities and themed entertainment for 3 age groups – 2-5 yo (Penguins), 6-8 yo (Stingrays), 9-11 yo (Sharks). Each group has its own room and dedicated staff. Operational hours (may vary due to Carnival cruise itineraries) are – seadays (10 am – 1 pm, 2 – 5 pm, 7 – 10 pm) and portdays (port arrival time until 2 pm, and 2-10 pm). Youth staff is international, professional, CPR-certified. Staffing depends on the ship’s current cruise itinerary and season. All children must constantly wear their muster station wristbands (available here or at Guest Services). In cases of emergency, parents must collect their kid’s lifejacket from their cabin (when pick up their own). Camp Ocean provides supervised dinners for kids every evening (between 6 – 6:45 pm – time may vary due to itinerary) excepting the first evening. Kids-only dinners (chaperoned) take place in the Lido buffet restaurant. Among the menu choices are mac and cheese, pizza, burgers, hot-dogs, fries, fish sticks, chicken nuggets, spaghetti and meatballs, vegetables, fruits, Jell-O. Carnival Cruise Lines Camp Ocean youth program is complimentary and offers over 200 marine-themed activities. The programming also includes family afternoons (when parents can play with their kids) and a family day with group activities, like face painting and family scavenger hunts (parents and kids receive cameras and search for things hidden in various places throughout the ship). For Carnival Camp Ocean participants only (kids under 5 and kids with special needs/allergies) are provided complimentary beepers, cell phones and phone chargers. At fee can be rented baby strollers (single and double) – 5-day+ itineraries ($30 full cruise) and 3-4-day itineraries ($8 per day).
- Creative Cove is a dedicated room for kids arts-crafts and workshops. The Beary Cuddly Workshop is a build-your-own-stuffed-animal activity where kids can make and take home a stuffed toy (teddy, bear, dog, lion, koala). This workshop is for-fee (prices start from $20 depending on selected outfits/accouterments). A portion of these sales goes to St Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Memphis TN).
- Camp Ocean PENGUINS (2-5 yo) arts-crafts, Penguin Palooza (costume making, parades), music/singalongs, aerobics, sculpturing, face painting, T-shirt decorating, bingo (candy prizes), story time (reading), Dr Seuss, Mr Potato Head, Playstation gaming, dance parties, indoor ball games, movie nights, “Owl Jams” themed parties (10pm-12 midnight /fees apply).
- Camp Ocean STINGRAYS (6-8 yo) PlayStation-Nintendo games, arts-crafts, Pirate Game Night, Memory Game, face painting, T-shirt decorating, sport contests, music time, bingo (prizes), Superheroes, “Fun Til’ One” themed parties (10pm-1am /fees apply).
- Camp Ocean SHARKS (9-11 yo) PlayStation-Nintendo games, music trivia, arts-crafts, T-shirt decorating, design your own cruise ship, scavenger hunts, origami, bingo (prizes), dance parties, outdoor sports competitions, Fun At Sea themed parties (10pm-1am /fees apply).
- Camp Ocean NIGHT OWLS (babysitting of kids 6 months to 11 yo) is available each evening between 10 pm – 1 am (no in-cabin babysitting). The service is at fee $6,75 per kid per hour (plus 15% gratuity, no discounts). Fees are paid via the S&S card (ship account /no cash) and due upon pick-up. Any kid left past 1 am is charged double and forfeits babysitting privileges for the remainder of the cruise. The service offers slumber party activities (movies, toys, board games, video games, arts-crafts) and includes room-service snacks. Babysitting of infants (babies under 2 yo) on portdays begins 15 min before first shore excursion/tour until 12 noon (or from 1 to 5 pm on port arrivals after 12 noon) and on seadays from 8 to 10 am. Kids don’t have to be potty-trained (parents provide diapers/toiletries).
- Carnival’s Camp Ocean themed programming on select nights offers additional parties (surcharged $13 per kid plus 15% gratuity). These are “Owl Jams” (2-11 yo, 10pm-12 midnight /challenges, hide and seek, music), “Fun Til One” (6-8 yo, 10pm-1am /video gaming, dancing, singing) and “Fun At Sea” (9-11 yo, 10pm-1am /video gaming, sports events, pizza). Snacks and beverages are included.
- Upper Deck cruise cabins from 5101 to 5299, of which Inside cabins (category 4B), Balcony cabins (categories – 8B and 8C; 8J – Extended balcony; 8M – Extended balcony, aft view; 9A – Premium), Suite cabins (categories OS – Ocean Suite, VS – Vista Suite).
Carnival Legend Deck 6 Plan – Empress
- Empress Deck cruise cabins from 6101 to 6333, of which Inside cabins (categories 4C and 4D), Balcony cabins (categories – 8C and 8D; 8J – Extended balcony; 8M – Extended balcony, aft view; 9B – Premium), Suite cabins (categories GS – Grand Suite, OS – Ocean Suite).
Carnival Legend Deck 7 Plan – Verandah
- Verandah Deck cruise cabins from 7101 to 7351, of which Inside cabins (categories 4E and 4D), Balcony cabins (categories – 8E and 8D; 8K – Extended balcony; 8N – Extended balcony, aft view; 9B – Premium), Suite cabins (categories OS – Ocean Suite and VS – Vista Suite).
Carnival Legend Deck 8 Plan – Panorama
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible for passengers.
- Panorama Deck cruise cabins from 8101 to 8277, of which Inside cabins (category 4E), Balcony cabins (categories – 8E and 8F; 8K – Extended balcony; 8N – Extended balcony, aft view; 9B – Premium), Suite cabins (categories OS – Ocean Suite and VS – Vista Suite).
Carnival Legend Deck 9 Plan – Lido / Pool / Spa
- The fore-located Spa Carnival and Fitness Center (open between 6 am – 10 pm) is the ship’s wellness complex on 2 levels. Lower level consists of Gymnasium (complimentary, tiered/terraced design, floor-ceiling windows, equipped with free weights /TROY dumbbells, weight machines, treadmills, steppers, ellipticals, recumbent exercise cycles, Concept 2/indoor rowing machines, Kinesis wall), Spa Whirlpool (glass-enclosed hot tub bath located inside the gym, with glass-roof cover), The Helen of Troy Beauty Salon (facials, manicure/pedicure, hair styling-cutting-coloring, eye brow shaping, makeup, waxing, grooming-barbering, teeth whitening, Medi-Spa), Reception, 10 Treatment Rooms (incl for acupuncture, couples massage, hot stone, Botox, body wraps) and separate male/female lockers (2 changing rooms, each with complimentary sauna/steam room/showers). The lockers’ showers are glass-enclosed and multi-jet. Shower heads are massaging (rainhead- 1 above and 4 side). The ship has no Thermal Suite (Tepidarium with heated loungers). During massages and wraps guests should wear bathing suits. ZSPA (teen spa treatments for teenager 12-17 yo) include facials, massages, scrubs, manicures/pedicures, hair styling-coloring-cutting.
- Carnival Spa menu of treatments (facials and massages using Elemis products) includes (duration in minutes, prices in USD pp) – Acupressure (50 min $150), Oxydermy Facial (50 min $150), Aroma Stone Therapy (75 min $175), Thai Herbal Poultice Massage (rhythmic, acupressure movements, 75 min $175), Bamboo Massage (50 min $145, 75 min $180), Absolute Spa Ritual (100 min $240), Reflexology (50 min $105), Couples Massage (full body Swedish or Elemis, 50 min $240), Deep Tissue Muscle Massage (50 min $115), Swedish Massage (50 min $110), Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction (50 min $145, 3 course $360), Ionithermie Cheek Lift (50 min $145), Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow (half body 50 min $140, full body 75 min $180), Aroma Spa Seaweed Massage (heated mask, half body 75 min $175, full body 100 min $235), Fire and Ice (45 min, manicure $50, pedicure $70), Traditional (manicure 25 min $30, pedicure 45 min $45), Tooth Whitening (free consultation, 30 min /$150 pp, $260 couple), Waxing (prices range from $15 lip-chin, to $90 full leg), hairdresser services (prices range from $30 to $95), Pro-Collagen Grooming Treatment with Shave (facial, massage, double close shave /55 min $85), Express Shave (30 min $40), Skin IQ for Men Facial (50 min / $105), Urban Cleanse for Men Facial (50 min / $115).
- Carnival Spa menu of Medi-Spa treatments includes – Acupuncture (by certified acupuncturist, first session 50 min $150, additional sessions up to 45 min $125, first facial session 75 min, additional facial sessions up to 60 min), Medi-Spa Cosmetic Treatments (free doctor consultation), Dermal Filler Treatments (Restylane, Perlane /30 min), BOTOX Cosmetic, DYSPORT Wrinkle Treatments (both are upper face, nonsurgical and FDA approved /30 min). All Medi-Spa treatments are administered on the ship by a dedicated physician (licensed medical doctor).
- Carnival Spa menu of ZSPA treatments (for teenagers 12-17 yo). In brackets are shown duration (in minutes) and cost (prices in USD pp). The menu includes – Fabulously Fruity Facial (50 min $100), Acne Attack Facial (50 min $100), Heavenly Massage (aromatherapy oils, Swedish massage, 50 min $90), Paradise Massage (mother and daughter, 25 min $100, 50 min $195), Chill Out Massage (father and son, 25 min $100, 50 min $195), Surfers Scrub (25 min $65), Fitness Frenzy (3 boot camp classes, $55), Magical Manicure (25 min $30), Sole Mate (45 min $40). The list of Beauty Salon services for teens includes – boys (cut only 30 min $25), boys and girls (cut and color 120 min $120), girls (cut only 60 min $60), style only (30 min $45). ZSPA services are available between 8 am – 8 pm. Upon booking treatments, teens must be accompanied by an adult (parent/guardian) who completes and signs the ZSPA form.
- Camelot Pool (forward pool with 1 Whirlpool) and Avalon Pool (main pool with 1 Whirlpool; covered with Sky Dome sliding roof), both served by the Avalon Bar; with Stage for live performances and contests)
- Unicorn Cafe Lido Restaurant (complimentary, 1396 seats) is the ship’s self-service buffet restaurant for open-seating Breakfast (7:30 am – 12 noon /made-to-order omelet station), Lunch (12 noon – 2:30 pm), Dinner (6 – 9:30 pm /Good Eats buffet) and for Late Night Snacks (11 pm – 1 am). Good Eats buffet menu is a Main Dining Room dinner alternative offering steaks, prime rib, grilled chicken, pastas, salads, desserts, daily Chef’s Special. Lido restaurant consists of various take-away food stations and themed food bars. Among those are Carnival Deli (sandwiches, draught beer dispenser), Mongolian Wok (stir-fry, made-to-order Asian food /you choose the ingredients), Chopsticks (Chinese food, seafood, sushi), Pasta Bar (choice of 3 pastas, 4 sauces, 12 toppings), Salad Bar (35 items), Pizzeria (24-hour), Chef’s Choice Bar (international cuisine /different menu each day), Hot and Cold Buffet (stir-fry, pastas, carving station), Grille (ham-cheese-veggie burgers, hot dogs, fries, chicken fritters/sandwiches, sauteed mushrooms/onions, sauerkraut, Chili con Carne, homemade tortillas-chips-salsa), Dessert Bar (incl sugar-free items). There are also (self-serve, complimentary, 24-hour) tea/coffee station and machines for soft ice cream and yogurt. Chocolate Extravaganza Buffet (complimentary) is on the last seaday (7-day and longer cruise itineraries) and offers chocolate smorgasborg, chocolate fountain, cakes (incl pear, orange, cheesecake, dry fruit, diet).
- Carnival Deli (complimentary, open between 11 am – 11 pm) offers hot/cold sandwiches and sides, and has a draft beer dispenser (for ThirstyFrog Red and Bud Light).
- Pizzeria del Capitano (complimentary, 24-hour, self-serve) is equipped with a wood-fired oven and offers fresh-baked pizzas (Margherita, Pepperoni, Napolitana, Capricciosa, Calzone), pan pizza, Caesar salad, also made-to-order pies.
- Lido Cafe (open between 7 am – 4 pm) is a specialty coffee bar (a la carte priced Barista coffees, milkshakes, pastries, cookies, ice cream sandaes) also operating as dinner bistro (complimentary food, waiter-served) between 6 – 9:30 pm.
- Serenity is the ship’s adults-only retreat for passengers 21+ yo. This is an aft-location outdoor area with 1 swimming pool, 1 whirlpool (large-size outdoor hot tub), Snack Bar, Towel Bar, an exclusive sundeck for relaxation and sunbathing (furnished with hammocks, padded wicker chaise lounges and clamshell chairs), a separate shaded seating area (tables, padded wicker chairs and sofas). The adult deck is complimentary (free entry) and accessible at any time. The adult pool, whirlpool and the Serenity Bar are available between 8 am – 10 pm only. Hours may vary depending on cruise itinerary, portdays/seadays, weather. The waiter-served Serenity Bar offers drinks and refreshments (cocktails, beer/buckets, wine, frozens, smoothies, shakes, soda). Snack Bar (open between 12 noon – 6 pm) offers complimentary sandwiches, fresh salads, desserts. Serenity Deck is conveniently located close to the Unicorn Cafe buffet restaurant.
Carnival Dream Deck 10 Plan – Sun
- Spa Carnival (upper upper level of the ship’s wellness complex) consists of Gymnasium (upper level), Fitness Studio (for classes, with mirrored walls) and the rest of the Treatment Rooms. Some of the fitness classes are complimentary (aerobics, stretching, abs, body conditioning, Tai Chi) and some are at fee pp (Yoga, Pilates, spinning, boot camp, indoor cycling, personal training sessions). Follows the list of offered on Carnival cruises fitness classes (lead by professional trainers). In brackets are shown duration in minutes and cost (prices in USD pp) – Personal Training (30 min $45, 60 min $85, 180 min /3 courses $210), Nutritional Consultation (60 min $85), Metabolism Test (30 min $35), Boot Camp (4-day body sculpturing $120). Priced at $12 pp are Tour de Cycle (indoor cycling, 45 min), Pathway to Yoga (45 min) and Pathway to Pilates (45 min).
- Club O2 (teens only club lounge; movies, video games, karaoke, themed parties, booking teens only cruise shore excursion)
- Golden Fleece Steakhouse (156 seats, on 2 levels, open between 6 – 9:30 pm) is a premium steakhouse-seafood restaurant at surcharge (reservations recommended). On Australia cruises the steakhouse is renamed to “Nouveau Restaurant”. Cover charge fee of $35 pp (adults/kids) includes 1 appetizer, 1 entree, 1 dessert and gratuity. Steakhouse’s menu has starters (escargots, grilled mushroom, tuna tartare, shrimp cocktail, crab cake, lobster bisque, onion soup), salads (Caesar, spinach/mushrooms, iceberg lettuce, beef steak tomato), sides (Baked Potatoes, Sauteed Mushrooms, Creamed Spinach, Steamed Broccoli), entrees (prime aged beef steaks – 14oz NY strip loin, 18oz rib and 18oz ribeye, 9oz filet mignon, lamb chops, chicken, Maine lobster, fish fillet from the market /itinerary based), desserts (cheesecake, caramelized apples, chocolate sampler, fresh fruits, selections of cheeses, sherbets and ice creams). The Steakhouse also serves beverages (bar prices apply) – fresh coffee/tea, dessert wines and after dinner drinks. The food is wheeled on a cart to your table for examination. A cooking demonstration offers an hour-long presentation from a team of chefs. Dress code is “Elegant” (jeans permitted). At the steakhouse can also be made reservations (bookings) for the “Chef’s Table” (private dinner package).
- Carnival WaterWorks is the ship’s aqua park (open between 10 am – 5 pm) consisting of Splash Zone (fountains, water spray cannons, jets, splash pools), 1 kids pool, 2 mini racing slides for kids, Power Drencher (150-gallon / 570 litres tipping bucket that reverses poles to dump its huge amount of water at regular intervals), Green Thunder (187 ft / 57 m long thrill slide, water speed 25 mph / 40 kph, with a 34 ft / 10 m long drop), Twister Waterslide (spiraling tube, 214 ft / 65 m long, entrance level /ends on deck 10). To ride the water-slides, passengers must be at least 107 cm / 42 inches tall (no weight restrictions). Minor passengers (kids under 13 yo) need parents’ permit. Eyeglasses must be affixed with head straps. Not permitted are – not toilet trained kids (also in diapers/swim diapers), multiple riders, flotation devices, swimwear with exposed metal parts (zippers, buckles, rivets, ornamentation), jewelry/accessories, the use of Splash Park areas without adult supervision.
Carnival Legend Deck 11 Plan – Sports / waterslides
- full-size Volleyball-Basketball Court
- 9-hole Mini Golf Course, Golf Net (1 cage)
- Jogging Track, Shuffleboard
- Kid’s Pool
- Golden Fleece Steakhouse / Nouveau Restaurant (upper level /balcony seating)
- Twister Waterslide entrance (ending on deck 10), Kids Pool.
Carnival Legend Deck 12 Plan – Sky
- Deck 12 is the Legend ship’s highest deck and observation area- giving you the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful port and sea views (staircase access only).
Carnival Legend current position
This is a VesselFinder tracker for Carnival Legend current position (location now) tracking IMO number 9224726. Its map shows where is Carnival Legend cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the Legend ship current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our Carnival Legend deck plans review via our social media buttons.