Carnival Legend deck plans review will show you the current position of Carnival Legend cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on Carnival Cruise Lines Legend ship rooms sizes, types and categories (codes).
Carnival Legend (built 2002, last refurbished 2014) is the third of the four Spirit-class Carnival cruise ships – together with Miracle, Pride and Spirit, and the Costa ships Atlantica and Mediterranea. This is an outbound link to the Legend ship official page at Carnival.com and at Carnival.com.au.
Carnival Legend cruise ship rooms
Connecting staterooms (“family cabins”) are located on decks 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. The list of connecting cabins grades includes: 2 beds (VS, 4B, 4C, 4D, 7A), 2-3 beds (8A, 8D,8E, 8M), and 2-3-4 beds (8B, 8C, 8K, 8F, 8J).
Carnival Legend Cabins Plans
|Carnival Legend Rooms Categories||Max Pax||Cabin size in
sq feet / sq meters
(balcony size ft2 / m2)
|Staterooms||Location On Deck /names|
|(GS) Grand Suite layout||4||300 / 28
(115 / 11)
|(VS) Vista Suite||3||245 / 23
(220 / 20)
|(JS) Junior Suite layout, and (OS) Ocean Suite layout||(OS) 4
|275 / 26
(OS 85 / 8)
(JS 40 / 4)
|(9A-Obstructed, 9B) Premium Balcony cabin layout||(9B) 4
|230 / 21
9B (85 / 8)
9A (55 / 5)
|(8A, 8B, 8C, 8D, 8E, 8F, 7A-Obstructed) Balcony cabin layout(8N, 8M, 8K, 8J) Extended Balcony cabin layout||4||185 / 17
(40 / 4)
8N-8M (60 /6)
8K-8J (60-180 / 6-17)
|(6A) Oceanview cabin layout||4||220 / 30||103||1-Riviera
|(4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, 4K-Obstructed) Interior cabins layouts||4||185 / 17||213
Carnival Legend cabins review
Follows the review of Carnival Legend staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- Carnival Legend Suite accommodations (Grand, Vista, Ocean and Junior) have 2 twin beds (convertible to king), dressing area (walk-in closet, vanity table, chair), private bathroom (WC, shower, whirlpool bathtub, bidet, double sinks). Some GS-OS suites have single/double sofa bed and/or upper bed for 3rd/4th person.
- Vista Suites are all with aft location, and feature larger wrap-around balconies.
- All balcony accommodations feature a private balcony with sliding glass doors (table, patio chairs, sun loungers, rail with clear glass panel).
- Premium Vista Balcony cabins are located around the ship’s aft corners, and have same suite amenities (incl a wrap-around balcony).
- Extended Balcony cabins are in 4 grades – 8N, 8M, 8K and 8J. These staterooms have 50% larger balconies, 3 closets , full bathroom (shower). Some 8N-8M rooms have sofa bed for 3rd person. Some 8K-8J rooms have sofa and/or bunk (upper) bed for 3rd/4th person.
- Oceanview cabins have large Picture Window, 2 twin beds (convertible to queen), and some have sofa and/or upper bed (Pullman) for 3rd/4th person.
- Inside cabins with windows are category 4K – with obstructed view, and feature sliding glass doors (French Doors). Some rooms have sofa and/or upper bed (Pullman) for 3rd/4th person. Some of the standard Interior staterooms have upper/bunk bed for 3rd person.
- All Carnival Legend cabins as amenities have living area (vanity, seating), flat TV, direct-dial phone, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, bathroom amenity basket (replenished upon request), Carnival Comfort Bed System (deluxe linens, duvet, cover, spring mattress, custom pillows /100% cotton), beach towels, mini-bar/fridge, individual air-conditioning, complimentary 24-hour room service.
You can see all the furniture details on Carnival Cruise Line Carnival Legend cabin plans in the above table.
Carnival Legend Deck Plans Review
Carnival Legend cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1062 staterooms for 2124 passengers (max capacity is 2680 guests), served by 930 crew/staff.
The Legend ship has 12 passenger decks, 16 lounges and bars, 4 swimming pools (one with retractable glass roof), 4 jacuzzies, 15 elevators.
Carnival Legend decks with passenger cabins have a total of 50 Suites, 632 Balconies, 167 Oceanviews, 213 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes).
The list of Carnival Legend deck plan changes after the 2014 refurbishment in Freeport, Bahamas (new venues and amenities after the 2-weeks dry-dock stay), includes:
- New Aqua Park “WaterWorks” with the “Green Thunder” waterslide (187 ft/57 m long, speed 25 mph / 40 kph), and the “Twister” waterslide (214 ft / 65 m long), plus kids splash zone with sprays, mini-racing waterslides, and the “PowerDrencher” bucket (water capacity 150 gallons / 568 litres).
- RedFrog Pub with the ThirstyFrog Red beer (draft brew, Carnival’s private label)
- Bonsai Sushi (sushi, sashimi, Japanese beers)
- Cherry On Top (candy store)
- (new entertainment options) “Hasbro, The Game Show” and “Playlist Productions”
- upgraded pools, upgraded fitness equipment
- new carpeting, tiling, wall coverings.
Carnival Legend Deck 1 Plan – Riviera
- Firebird Lounge (capacity 484 seats, hosts the Punchliner Comedy Club/brunch, Karaoke, art auctions)
- Medusa’s Lair Disco & Nightclub (capacity 211 seats Dance Club with own bar; level 1 of 2)
- Riviera Deck cruise cabins from 1101 to 1265, of which Inside cabins (category 4A) and Ocean View cabins (category 6A).
Carnival Legend Deck 2 Plan – Promenade
- Follies Theatre (capacity 1400 seats main show lounge with stage for grand show and musical productions featuring singers, dancers, comedians, magicians; also used for movies, gameshows, bingo games; level 1 of 3)
- Trump Card Room (30 seats, with board games)
- Legend Cafe (28 seats patisserie and specialty coffee bar)
- Taste Bar (serving complimentary appetizers at different dining venues)
- Satchmo’s Jazz Club (425 seats jazz lounge with bar, stage, dance floor, karaoke)
- Sushi Bar (complimentary, open 5-8:15pm)
- Dreamteam Bar (10 seats sports bar with big TVs)
- Club Merlin Casino (capacity 108 seats, slots, gaming tables, gambling tournaments, classes; served by the Merlin Bar; has 6-pocket Legend Pool Table)
- Legend Atrium Legend Lobby (11-decks high midship open floor area with dance floor, stage for live performances), served by Legend Lobby Bar (capacity 147 seats)
- Shore Excursions Desk (booking, planning)
- Reception (Guest Services Desk- information, assistance, reservations and bookings)
- Medusa’s Lair Dance Club (level 2)
- Atlantis Lobby Lounge (23 seats wine bar, Martini tastings)
- Truffles Restaurant (aft Dining Room, capacity 1122 seats, formal dining options with 2 fixed dinner seatings- at 6 or 8:15pm, or “Your Time Dining” between 5.45-9.30pm; in 2015 with “Seuss At Sea” themed breakfasts/$5 PP cover charge; level 1), with The Private Club Room (36 seats private dining restaurant annex).
Carnival Legend Deck 3 Plan – Atlantic
- Follies Theater (level 2)
- Enchanted Forest Interior Promenade (55 seats)
- The Holmes Library & Internet Cafe (17 seats, with board games, Internet computers/24 hour)
- Wedding Chapel (capacity 30 seats)
- Billie’s Bar (88 seats piano bar/portside)
- Hollywood Boulevard Upper Promenade (23 seats)
- The Fun Shops (“Bon Voyage” store menu, duty-free liquor, souvenirs, jewelry and fashion boutiques, logo items, convenience store)
- Formalities Shop (special occasion gifts, tuxedo rentals)
- Studio Photo Gallery & Shop (photo-video services, equipment, accessories)
- Odyssey Foyer Lounge & Bar (100 seats)
- Round Table Conference Room (100 seats)
- Truffles Dining Room (level 2).
Carnival Legend Deck 4 Plan – Main
- Follies Theater (level 3)
- Gigabytes Video Games Arcade (open 24 hours)
- Circle C (children club lounge area for 12-14 yo; video games, movies, parties, planned activities, all complimentary)
- Service boats (12 lifeboats, 6 tender boats, 26 life rafts)
- Main Deck cruise cabins from 4101 to 4241, of which Inside cabins (categories – 4B; 4K – with French Door (obstructed view)), Balcony cabins (categories 8A and 8B; 8M – Extended balcony, aft view), Suite cabins (categories JS – Junior, VS – Vista).
Carnival Legend Deck 5 Plan – Upper
- Camp Carnival (aft location children’s club lounge area, complimentary kids programme- 2-5 yo, 6-8 yo, 9-12 yo, supervised age-appropriate activities, afternoon family games)
- Upper Deck cruise cabins from 5101 to 5299, of which Inside cabins (category 4B), Balcony cabins (categories – 8B and 8C; 8J – Extended balcony; 8M – Extended balcony, aft view; 9A – Premium), Suite cabins (categories OS – Ocean Suite, VS – Vista Suite).
Carnival Legend Deck 6 Plan – Empress
- Empress Deck cruise cabins from 6101 to 6333, of which Inside cabins (categories 4C and 4D), Balcony cabins (categories – 8C and 8D; 8J – Extended balcony; 8M – Extended balcony, aft view; 9B – Premium), Suite cabins (categories GS – Grand Suite, OS – Ocean Suite).
Carnival Legend Deck 7 Plan – Verandah
- Verandah Deck cruise cabins from 7101 to 7351, of which Inside cabins (categories 4E and 4D), Balcony cabins (categories – 8E and 8D; 8K – Extended balcony; 8N – Extended balcony, aft view; 9B – Premium), Suite cabins (categories OS – Ocean Suite and VS – Vista Suite).
Carnival Legend Deck 8 Plan – Panorama
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible for passengers.
- Panorama Deck cruise cabins from 8101 to 8277, of which Inside cabins (category 4E), Balcony cabins (categories – 8E and 8F; 8K – Extended balcony; 8N – Extended balcony, aft view; 9B – Premium), Suite cabins (categories OS – Ocean Suite and VS – Vista Suite).
Carnival Legend Deck 9 Plan – Lido/Pool/Spa
- Spa Carnival complex (Reception, 2 Steam Rooms, 2 Saunas, 1 Whirlpool, 10 Treatment Rooms, Changing Rooms, Helen of Troy Beauty Salon; Fitness Center; level 1)
- Camelot Pool (forward pool with 1 Whirlpool) and Avalon Pool (main pool with 1 Whirlpool; covered with Sky Dome sliding roof), both served by the Avalon Bar; with Stage for live performances and contests)
- Unicorn Cafe Lido Buffet Restaurant (capacity 1396 seats, self-service Breakfast 6-12am, and buffet Lunch with various complimentary food stations- Taste of Nations (different menu each day), NY Deli (sandwiches), Asian Corner, Salad Bar, Rotisserie, Grill, Desserts, and the 24-hour open Pizzeria and Lido Cafe (coffee, ice cream; operating as dinner bistro between 6-9:30pm)
- Juice Bar, Towel Bar
- Serenity (adults only relaxation area with Pool, 1 Whirlpool, Bar, sunbathing area with padded lounges).
Carnival Dream Deck 10 Plan – Sun
- Spa Carnival (level 2; Gymnasium, with separate Aerobics Studio for classes)
- Club O2 (teens only club lounge; movies, video games, karaoke, themed parties, booking teens only cruise shore excursion)
- The Golden Fleece Steakhouse (capacity 744 seats reservations only restaurant/surcharge PP, serving prime beef steaks and seafood; with dance floor, own bar, stage for live performances; open 5:30-9:30pm, level 1)
- WaterWorks Aqua Park (2014 refurbishment) with Twister Waterslide (214 ft / 65 m long, entrance location on deck 11; open 10am-5pm), Green Thunder waterslide (187 ft/57 m long), mini-racing waterslides, PowerDrencher bucket, kids pool play area with fountains, jets, splash pools).
Carnival Legend Deck 11 Plan – Sports
- full-size Volleyball-Basketball Court
- 9-hole Mini Golf Course, Golf Net (1 cage)
- Jogging Track, Shuffleboard
- Kid’s Pool
- The Golden Fleece Steakhouse Restaurant (level 2, Balcony seating)
- Twister Waterslide entrance (ending on deck 10), Kids Pool.
Carnival Legend Deck 12 Plan – Sky
- Deck 12 is the Legend ship’s highest deck and observation area- giving you the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful port and sea views (staircase access only).
Carnival Legend current position
This is a VesselFinder tracker for Carnival Legend current position (location now) tracking IMO number 9224726. Its map shows where is Carnival Legend cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the Legend ship current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our Carnival Legend deck plans review via our social media buttons.