Carnival Valor deck plans review will show you the current position of Carnival Valor cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on Carnival Cruise Lines Valor ship rooms sizes, types and categories (codes). To skip the lengthy cabins information section, just follow the next link to the Valor ship’s deck plan review.
Carnival Valor (built 2004, last refurbished in 2014) is the third of all five Conquest-class Carnival cruise ships – together with Conquest, Freedom, Glory and Liberty. This is an outbound link to the Valor ship official page at Carnival.com.
Carnival Valor cruise ship rooms
Connecting staterooms (“family cabins”) are located on decks 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 11. The list of connecting cabins grades includes: 2 beds (4E), 3 beds (PT), 2-3 beds (8B), 2-4 beds (6J-Scenic Oceanview), 2-3-4 beds (6A, 6B, 6C, 8C, 8D) and 4 bed (8F-Spa Balcony).
Carnival Valor cabins plans
|Carnival Valor Rooms Categories, Size, Capacity, Location (deck names), Floor Plans|
(CS) Captain’s Suite layout
(GS) Grand Suites layouts
(JS, OS) Ocean Suites layouts
(9B, 9C) Premium Balcony cabins layouts
(8A, 8B, 8C, 8D, 8E, 8F-Spa) Standard Balcony, and (8N, 8M) Extended Balcony cabins layouts
(6K, 6J) Scenic Oceanview cabin layout
(6A, 6B, 6C) Outside / Oceanview cabins layouts
(PT, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, 4F, 4G, 4H, 4J) Inside / Interior cabins layouts
(1A) Small Interior cabins layouts
Carnival Valor cabins review
Follows the review of Carnival Valor staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- Each of the two Captain’s Suites has master bedroom (2 twin beds convertible to king, Pullman bed), dressing area (vanity, large walk-in closet), large bathroom, separate living room (double sofa bed, coffee table, desk, armchairs), second bathroom (shower), fridge and mini-bar.
- Carnival Valor Suite accommodations (Grand, Ocean and Junior) have king beds, living room (walk-in closet, desk, vanity table, chair, drawers, double sofa bed), private bathroom (WC, shower, whirlpool bathtub, double sinks).
- Premium Balcony (9B, 9C) and Extended Balcony cabins (8N, 8M) have twin beds convertible to queen, ample closet/storage space, bathroom (shower), living area. Some (C staterooms have additional sofa bed for 3rd person. These staterooms have 50% larger balconies, 3 closets (in all grades balcony rooms), full bathroom (shower).
- All grades balcony accommodations feature a private balcony with sliding glass doors (table, patio chairs).
- All Carnival Valor Spa cabins (category 8F) have exclusive access to the Spa Carnival facilities on Spa Deck 11. Carnival Spa staterooms have the following amenities (applicable for two guests per stateroom only): Spa reservations, Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool (complimentary, unlimited), 2 fitness classes (complimentary), bathrobes/slippers, deluxe bath amenities.
- Scenic Oceanview cabins have floor-ceiling slanted windows, 2 twin beds (convertible to king), living area (sofa, coffee table, chairs). Some have additionally sofa bed for 3rd/4th person.
- Ocean-view cabins have large picture window, twin beds (convertible to queen), living area. Some have sofa and/or upper beds (Pullman) for 3rd/4th person.
- Inside cabins with windows (category 4J-Obstructed view) have Picture Window, while category PT have Porthole Window). Some 4J-Inside rooms have 1 upper bed (bunk bed) for 3rd person, and some are with not-convertible twin beds. Some Porthole Inside staterooms have sofa bed or upper/bunk beds for 3rd-4th person.
- Small Inside cabins have bunk beds (upper/lower Pullman beds), living area, bathroom (shower).
- All Carnival Valor cabins as amenities have living area (vanity, seating), flat TV, direct-dial phone, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, bathroom amenity basket (replenished upon request), Carnival Comfort Bed System (deluxe linens, duvet, cover, spring mattress, custom pillows /100% cotton), beach towels, mini-bar/fridge, individual air-conditioning, complimentary 24-hour room service.
- All cruise cabin and suite mini-bars are stocked with premium liquors ($6-9,25), beer ($6,25), energy drinks ($5), soft soda/beverages ($2), bottled water ($3,75).
- In-cabin babysitting is not available (read more at Camp Ocean below). Cribs in cruise cabins are provided complimentary (upon request). In Main Dining Rooms are provided complimentary high chairs and booster seats.
- Smoking in suites/cabins and on their balconies is prohibited. Cigarette smoking allowed areas on the ship are – dance club, jazz club lounge, casino (designated areas), casino bar. Smoking (incl of cigars and tobacco pipes) is allowed on designated outdoor deck areas starboard.
- Funville@Sea is a free of charge Intranet service providing information on onboard activities and events schedule, bar and restaurant menus, deck maps, Fun Times (newspaper), FunAshore (tour guides), Carnival cruise news, itinerary related weather reports, onboard social network (tracking/messaging other passengers). The complimentary service is available via the Infotainment system (in all cabins) and also at the FunHub stations around the ship.
- NEWS: Carnival Cruise Line is currently testing a new program allowing ship passengers to customize their steward service by choosing to have the cabin serviced in the morning, at night or both (twice a day). Additionally, all guests can choose from a list of additional cabin amenities, among which are bathrobes, extra pillows, blankets, closet hangers. All guests can also specify how often the bed linens to be changed during the cruise. Your personal preferences can be selected from a services menu card left in each of the ship’s staterooms. By default, if you make no selections on the card, your room service steward will service the accommodation twice daily.
You can see all the furniture details on Carnival Cruise Line Carnival Valor cabin plans in the above table.
Cruise Ship Room Service
In 2016, Carnival Cruise Lines rolled out fleetwide for-fee (chargeable) room service menu, which items can be ordered 24/7. The new menu still has free of charge items – hot and cold sandwiches, salads, desserts, beverages, Continental Breakfast selections. At extra cost (ranging between USD 1,50 and 6) are items that include shrimp, also sushi, pizza, quesadillas, cheesesteaks, chicken wings/tenders, fries. Bar drinks orders through room service are at regular bar menu prices (no extra fee added).
Complimentary room service menu
- Continental Breakfast (upon request)
- Sandwiches are served with potato salad, coleslaw, potato chips/pretzels, breads (white, whole wheat, rye, gluten free). The list of sandwiches includes Tuna Salad, Roast Turkey, Ham & Cheese, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Bacon-Lettuce-Tomato, Grilled Cheese, Grilled Reuben (corned beef, Swiss cheese).
- Salads – Garden, Caesar, Vegetable Platter (with dips)
- Desserts – cheesecake, cookies, chocolate cake
- Beverages – juices (tomato, orange, apple, grapefruit), tea (hot, iced), hot chocolate, milk, soft drinks (club soda, ginger ale, tonic water, coke and sprite /also diet)
- Beers – domestic (Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Samuel Adams), imported (Heineken, Corona, Stella Artois), also available are beer buckets and wines by the bottle.
For-fee room service menu
The following items are available for ordering 24 hours, but are at additional charge.
- Chicken Wings ($5) – choice of Honey BBQ, Teriyaki, Garlic Parmesan, Buffalo Sauce, Caribbean Jerk
- Chicken Tenders ($5) – choice of sauce (BBQ or Honey Mustard)
- Firecracker Shrimp ($6) – fried with chili ginger, served with fries
- Chicken Quesadilla ($5)
- Philly Cheesesteak ($5) – served with fries
- Pan Pizza ($5) – handmade and baked-to-order (Cheese, Pepperoni, Ham and Pineapple)
- French Fries ($1,50), Sweet Potato Fries ($2), Banana Split ($4).
Continental Breakfast room service menu
The following items are available for ordering free of charge.
- Cereals and Fruits – Banana, Melon, Frosted Flakes, Special K, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes, Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Bakery – toasts (white, wheat, gluten free), danish pastries, muffins, croissants, bagels
- Yogurt – plain, strawberry, peach, raspberry
- Drinks – juices (orange, apple, tomato, grapefruit), hot tea, milk (also skim and chocolate), fresh coffee (regular and decaf)
- Half-and-half (milk-cream), butter, margarine, cream cheese, jelly (grape, diet, strawberry, guava), honey, orange marmalade.
Carnival Valor cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1492 staterooms for 2984 passengers (max capacity is 3756 guests), served by 1180 crew/staf
The Valor ship has 13 passenger decks, 22 lounges and bars, 4 swimming pools (one with retractable glass roof), 7 jacuzzies, 18 elevators.
Carnival Valor decks with passenger cabins have a total of 54 Suites, 521 Balconies, 340 Oceanviews, 577 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes).
Carnival Valor Deck 1 Plan – Riviera
- Riviera Deck cruise cabins from 1,201 to 1,465, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4A and 4B), Oceanview cabins (6A, 6B and PT – porthole).
Carnival Valor Deck 2 Plan – Main
- Main Deck cruise cabins from 2,201 to 2,483, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4C and 4B), Oceanview cabins (6C, 6B and PT – porthole).
Carnival Valor Deck 3 Plan – Lobby
- Ivanhoe Theatre (capacity 1400 seats main show lounge with stage for grand shows and musical productions- singers, dancers, comedians, magicians; also used for movies, gameshows, bingo; level 1)
- Atrium American Lobby (9-decks high midship open floor area), with American Lobby Bar (40 seats, with piano and stage for live performances)
- Guest Services (Reception/Purser Desk) provides 24-hour assistance, information, bookings/reservations, luggage and cashier services.
- Shore Excursions Desk provides information on Carnival cruise tours and excursions (sponsored by the line and offered for each port on the current itinerary), also planning and booking services.
- Betsy Ross Card Room (28 seats)
- John Paul Jones Art Gallery displays original works from renown art dealers, available for purchasing at discount prices (allegedly cheaper than at land galleries). Park West Gallery art auctions are complemented by sparkling wine and held daily (usually in early afternoon) at the Atrium’s Lobby.
- Glory Aft Atrium
- The galley (kitchen) is located in between both Main Dining Rooms (MDR) and also has the “Chef’s Table” (private dining room).
- Lincoln Dining Room (forward location, 744 seats, on 2 levels) and Washington Dining Room (aft location, 1122 seats, on 2 levels) are complimentary, waiter-served Main Dining Room restaurants for Breakfast, Brunch (seadays only), Lunch (seadays only) and Dinner. On portdays, Breakfast is served between 7:30 – 9:30 am (closed for lunch). Dining Room hours are subject to change due to itinerary/port of call arrival times or scheduled onboard activities. On seadays, one MDR serves “Punchliner Comedy Brunch” (breakfast and lunch /between 8:30 am – 1 pm) while the other MDR serves Breakfast (between 8 – 10 am) and Lunch (between 12 noon – 1:30 pm). Afternoon Tea service (between 3 – 4 pm /seadays only, complimentary) includes a selection of teas, mini sandwiches, sweets. Dinner (seadays/portdays) is with 2 fixed/pre-assigned seatings – Early (at 6 pm) and Late (at 8:15 pm), plus Anytime (“Your Time Dining” between 5:45 – 9:30 pm). Dr Seuss themed “Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast” (cover charge $5 pp, reservations recommended) is once per cruise (on a seaday /itinerary based) at 8:30 am and 9:30 am. The dining experience features Dr Seuss character visits, waiters in special uniforms, themed decoration, unique menu.
- The Punchliner Comedy Brunch menu is divided into 3 parts – Opening Act, Headliners, Punchline and Bloody Mary Bar. The dining experience includes 5-6-min stand-up comedy acts (family friendly, at each hour) performed by the evening’s comedians. The “opening act” (menu 1) has flamin’ tomatoes soup, bagel breakfast, fresh fruit platter (with cottage cheese or plain), Caesar salad, Eggs Benedict, custom-made omelettes, dos huevos, sides (sliced ham, cheddar grits, grilled tomato, smoked bacon, pork/chicken sausages, turkey bacon) and George’s recipes. Both recipes are special dishes created by the US comedian George Lopez- Huevos Rancheros (chicken quesadilla topped with fried eggs and cheese) and Breakfast Burrito (tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, beans, chorizo). The “headliners” (menu 2) has funny French toast, fat stack pancakes, carne y huevos (filet mignon), mac-and-cheese (fried chicken, steak or smoked bacon), pappardelle pasta, grilled salmon fillet, hen alla diavola (grilled chicken). The “punchline” (dessert menu 3) has ice cream, caramelized cheesecake, banana cream pie, Mexican churros (donuts). The “Bloody Mary Bar” (drinks menu) offers custom-made cocktails. While the food is complimentary, beverages are extra-charge (excluding coffee, milk, juices).
- At dinner, in both Main Dining Rooms Carnival offers the “American Table” menu. It changes each evening and includes contemporary American cuisine dishes (appetizers, entrees, desserts). On formal dinners (1-2 per sailing /itinerary based) Carnival offers the “American Feast” menu with gourmet appetizers, prime meats/seafood, vegetarian dishes, signature desserts. The formal dining experience features live big-band music, special table decoration (luxury linens, centerpiece), keepsake menus, Cruise Elegant dress code.
Carnival Valor Deck 4 Plan – Atlantic
- Ivanhoe Theater (level 2)
- Iliad Library (17 seats, with board games)
- Photo Gallery & Shop (photo-video services, equipment, accessories)
- Circle C (children club lounge for 12-14 yo; video games, movies, parties, planned activities, all complimentary)
- Lincoln Restaurant (forward dining room upper level)
- Capital Conference Room (100 seats)
- The Web Internet Cafe (6 Internet computers room, 24 hour)
- Washington’s Bar (capacity 147 seats cigar bar/smoking lounge, live jazz music)
- Washington Restaurant (aft dining room upper level)
- Service boats (24 lifeboats, 2 tender boats, 36 35 life rafts).
Carnival Valor Deck 5 Plan – Promenade
- Ivanhoe Theater (level 3)
- The Fun Shops is the ship’s duty-free shopping arcade of stores (open between 8 am – 12 midnight) selling Carnival Cruise Lines logo merchandise (ship models, fun wear-apparel), Special Occasions (gifts, souvenirs), boutique merchandise (luxury jewelry-watches, designer bags-hats-shoes-fashion-accessories-sunglasses, perfumes-cosmetics-beauty products), conveniences. Carnival Fun Shops also sell liquor-tobaccos, wines/champagnes, “Bottomless Bubbles” (unlimited soda package), CHEERS (unlimited drinks package/alcohol included), “Cruise the Vineyard” (3-bottle and 5-bottle wine packages /saving up to 25%), “Cruise Cash” cards (bar/photo credit accounts similar to the old paper coupons), beer (4-pack), juices (6-pack), soda (6-pack), bottled water (12-pack).
- Cherry on Top (open between 4 – 10:30 pm) is a signature shop selling over 80 bulk candies (by the 1/4 pound / 110 gr), sweets, specialty items and gifts. he list includes plush toys, fresh-baked cookies, packed chocolates/snacks, fresh flowers, gift sets/baskets, Stateroom Decorations (themed cabin decoration sets – Birthday, Anniversary, Honeymoon, Congrats, Bon Voyage), canapes/party trays (assorted pastries, sushi, fruit, cheese, vegetable, finger sandwiches, desserts-petit fours), “Towel Creations Book”. Dr Seuss brand merchandise is also available for purchasing – “The Cat in the Hat Book”, themed cabin decorations, toys, Seuss At Sea gifts and packages (waterbottle, lunchbox, backpack, splash pack, towel). The shop also provides formalwear rentals available only for pre-cruise ordering (not on board).
- Circle “C” (level 2)
- Bronx Bar (55 seats sports bar) offers live sporting events and news (on multiple LED screens and TVs), drinks and snacks. Bar’s menu has draft beers (16 oz, also Carnival’s ThirstyFrog Red 19 oz pint 560 ml, 60 oz pitcher 1,8 L, 101 oz tube 3 L, Souvenir Glass), domestic beers (16 oz / 470 ml), craft beers (12-16 oz / 350-470 ml), imported and non-alcoholic, beer bucket, cider, cocktails (martini, margarita, mojito), double shots (whiskey, rum, vodka, tequila, mixers), snacks (pretzel, peanuts).
- Shogun Casino (capacity 484 seats, slots, gaming tables, gambling tournaments, classes; served by The Dream Bar (23 seats)
- King Boulevard Promenade Bar (23 seats)
- Kiosk (S&S Card service)
- Java Cafe (patisserie and specialty coffee bar)
- Club O2 (teens only club lounge for movies, video games, karaoke, themed parties, booking teen-only cruise shore excursion)
- Video Arcade is open 24 hours for both kids and adults. The Arcade is supervised by dedicated staff and has foosball (air hockey) tables, photo kiosk, a total of 17 machines (popular arcade and merchandising games /incl skeeball). All machines are coinless (payable via S&S cards only). Playing costs between $0,75 – $2 (most are $1 per game). The daily arcade play limit ($75 pp) can be adjusted by parents/guardians upon request. Among the available for playing games are Redemption Games (E-ticket rewards are loaded to the S&S card and at any time can be redeemed for prizes /self-serve prize hub in the arcade), Self-Merchandisers (games of skill /electronic prizes at the machine), latest arcades (car-racing, dance, bike simulators, first-person shooters).
- Sushi Bar (complimentary, open 5-8:15pm)
- One Small Step Disco & Nightclub (211 seats, with dance floor, own bar)
- Jeanne’s Bar (30 seats wine bar)
- Lindy Hop Bar (100 seats piano bar)
- Paris Hot Bar (88 seats Jazz bar)
- Eagles Lounge & Bar (aft location, capacity 425 seats, with stage, dance floor, bar; hosts the Punchliner Comedy Club/brunch, art auctions, seminars).
Carnival Valor Deck 6 Plan – Upper
- Upper Deck cruise cabins from 6,201 to 6,483, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4D, 4J and 4E), Balcony cabins (8A, 8B, 8M (larger balcony with aft view) and 9C – Premuim Balcony).
Carnival Valor Deck 7 Plan – Empress
- Empress Deck cruise cabins from 7,201 to 7,453, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4F, 4J and 4E), Balcony cabins (8C, 8B, 8M (larger balcony with aft view) and 9C – Premuim Balcony).
Carnival Valor Deck 8 Plan – Verandah
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible for passengers.
- Verandah Deck cruise cabins from 8,201 to 8,461, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4Fand 4G), Balcony cabins (8C, 8D, 8N (larger balcony with aft view) and 9B, 9C – Premuim Balcony).
Carnival Valor Deck 9 Plan – Lido/Pool
- Argonaut area (with 2 Whirlpools, 2 poolside bars, 2 Grilles, stage for live performances, contests, shows)
- Rosie’s Restaurant (complimentary, 1396 seats, on 2 levels) is the ship’s self-service buffet restaurant for open-seating Breakfast (7:30 am – 12 noon /made-to-order omelet station), Lunch (12 noon – 2:30 pm), Dinner (6 – 9:30 pm /Good Eats buffet) and for Late Night Snacks (11 pm – 1 am). Good Eats buffet menu is a Main Dining Room dinner alternative offering steaks, prime rib, grilled chicken, pastas, salads, desserts, daily Chef’s Special. Lido restaurant consists of various take-away food stations and themed food bars. Among those are Carnival Deli (sandwiches, draught beer dispenser), Mongolian Wok (stir-fry, made-to-order Asian food /you choose the ingredients), Mexican Bar (burritos/wraps, chicken, beef, shrimp, salsa, toppings), Fish N’ Chips (lunch /seafood), Pasta Bar (choice of 3 pastas, 4 sauces, 12 toppings), Salad Bar (35 items), Pizzeria (24-hour), Chef’s Choice Bar (international cuisine /different menu each day), Hot and Cold Buffet (stir-fry, pastas, carving station), Grille (ham-cheese-veggie burgers, hot dogs, fries, chicken fritters/sandwiches, sauteed mushrooms/onions, sauerkraut, Chili con Carne, homemade tortillas-chips-salsa), Dessert Bar (incl sugar-free items). There are also (self-serve, complimentary, 24-hour) tea/coffee station and machines for soft ice cream and yogurt. Chocolate Extravaganza Buffet (complimentary) is on the last seaday (7-day and longer cruise itineraries) and offers chocolate smorgasborg, chocolate fountain, cakes (incl pear, orange, cheesecake, dry fruit, diet).
- Carnival Deli (complimentary, open between 11 am – 11 pm) offers hot/cold sandwiches and sides, and has a draft beer dispenser (for ThirstyFrog Red and Bud Light).
- Pizzeria del Capitano (complimentary, 24-hour, self-serve) is equipped with a wood-fired oven and offers fresh-baked pizzas (Margherita, Pepperoni, Napolitana, Capricciosa, Calzone), pan pizza, Caesar salad, also made-to-order pies.
- Fish N’ Chips (complimentary, open between 12 noon – 2:30 pm) menu has seafood specialties – tuna, octopus salad, ceviche, fried oysters, calamari, fish fitters, seafood bisque, condiments (French fries, marinated vegetables, sauces /tartar, mayo, chili, mustard dip).
- Lido Cafe (open between 7 am – 4 pm) is a specialty coffee bar (a la carte priced Barista coffees, milkshakes, pastries, cookies, ice cream sandaes) also operating as dinner bistro (complimentary food, waiter-served) between 6 – 9:30 pm.
- Prometheus Pool area (aft pool with 2 Whirlpools, served by Prometheus Bar, Grille and Pizzeria; with Sky Dome/sliding glass roof)
- Lido Deck cruise cabins from 9,196 to 9,294, of which Inside cabins (categories – 4H and 4G), Oceanview cabins (6J and 6K – Scenic Oceanview), Balcony cabins (8D and 8E), Suite cabins (CS – Captain Suite, JS – Junior Suite).
Carnival Valor Deck 10 Plan – Panorama
- Lido Buffet Restaurant (upper level 2 /Fish N’ Chips section)
- Aqua Park – Dolphin Pool area (connected to the Twister Waterslide/entrance location on deck 14; with 1 Whirlpool, fountains, splash pools)
- Carnival Seaside Theatre (huge LED screen outdoor cinema- movies, concerts, sport events, stage for live performances and games)
- Scarlett’s Steakhouse (108 seats, open between 6 – 9:30 pm) is a premium steakhouse-seafood restaurant at surcharge (reservations recommended). Cover charge fee of $35 pp (adults/kids) includes 1 appetizer, 1 entree, 1 dessert and gratuity. Steakhouse’s menu has starters (escargots, grilled mushroom, tuna tartare, shrimp cocktail, crab cake, lobster bisque, onion soup), salads (Caesar, spinach/mushrooms, iceberg lettuce, beef steak tomato), sides (Baked Potatoes, Sauteed Mushrooms, Creamed Spinach, Steamed Broccoli), entrees (prime aged beef steaks – 14oz NY strip loin, 18oz rib and 18oz ribeye, 9oz filet mignon, lamb chops, chicken, Maine lobster, fish fillet from the market /itinerary based), desserts (cheesecake, caramelized apples, chocolate sampler, fresh fruits, selections of cheeses, sherbets and ice creams). The Steakhouse also serves beverages (bar prices apply) – fresh coffee/tea, dessert wines and after dinner drinks. The food is wheeled on a cart to your table for examination. A cooking demonstration offers an hour-long presentation from a team of chefs. Dress code is “Elegant” (jeans permitted). At the steakhouse can also be made reservations (bookings) for the “Chef’s Table” (private dinner package).
- Panorama Deck cruise cabins from 1001 to 1067, of which Inside cabins (categories – 4H and 4J), Balcony cabins (8F and 8E).
Carnival Valor Deck 11 Plan – Spa/Sports
- Spa Carnival complex (with 2 Steam Rooms, 2 Saunas, Treatments Rooms, Changing Rooms, Beauty Salon; Gymnasium with separate Aerobics Room for classes)
- Sports Deck (multi sports court/basketball, volleyball; Tennis Tables, Shuffleboard)
- Jogging Track (11 laps = 1 ml)
- Spa Deck cabins from 1101 to 1122, all of which are Balcony staterooms category 8F.
Carnival Valor Deck 12 Plan – Sun
- Camp Carnival (children’s club lounge area, complimentary kids programme- 2-5 yo, 6-8 yo, 9-12 yo, supervised age-appropriate activities), with outdoor Kids Pool area (paddling pool).
- 9-hole Mini Golf Course
- Serenity (adults only relaxation area with 2 Whirlpools, padded lounges, Serenity Bar; lower level 1 of 2).
Carnival Valor Deck 14 Plan – Sky/Serenity
- Twister Waterslide entrance (ending in Dolphin Pool on deck 10; open 10am-5pm)
- Serenity (adults only area, upper level 2).
Carnival Valor current position
This is a VesselFinder tracker for Carnival Valor current position (location now) tracking IMO number 9236389. Its map shows where is Carnival Valor cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the Valor ship current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our Carnival Valor deck plans review via our social media buttons.