Carnival Valor deck plans review will show you the current position of Carnival Valor cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on Carnival Cruise Lines Valor ship rooms sizes, types and categories (codes).
Carnival Valor (built 2004, last refurbished in 2014) is the third of all five Conquest-class Carnival cruise ships – together with Conquest, Freedom, Glory and Liberty. This is an outbound link to the Valor ship official page at Carnival.com.
Carnival Valor cruise ship rooms
Connecting staterooms (“family cabins”) are located on decks 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 11. The list of connecting cabins grades includes: 2 beds (4E), 3 beds (PT), 2-3 beds (8B), 2-4 beds (6J-Scenic Oceanview), 2-3-4 beds (6A, 6B, 6C, 8C, 8D) and 4 bed (8F-Spa Balcony).
Carnival Valor Cabins Plans
|Carnival Valor Rooms Categories||Max Pax||Cabin size in
sq feet / sq meters
(balcony size ft2 / m2)
|Staterooms||Location On Deck /names|
|(CS) Captain’s Suite layout||5||500 / 46
|(GS) Grand Suite layout||4||345 / 32
(85 / 8)
|(JS) Junior Suite, and (OS) Ocean Suite layout||3||275 / 26
(65 / 6)
|(9C) Premium Balcony cabin layout||3||185 / 17
(75 / 7)
|(8A, 8B, 8C, 8D, 8E, 8F-Spa) Balcony cabin layout(8N, 8M) Extended Balcony cabin layout||4
|185 / 17
|(6K, 6J) Scenic Oceanview cabin layout||4||220 / 30||6||9-Lido|
|(6A, 6B, 6C) Oceanview cabin layout||4||220 / 30||324||1-Riviera
|(1A) Small Interior cabin layout(PT, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, 4F, 4G, 4H, 4J) Interior cabins layouts||4||185 / 17
1A (160 / 15)
Carnival Valor cabins review
Follows the review of Carnival Valor staterooms as amenities, furniture and complimentary services:
- Each of the two Captain’s Suites has master bedroom (2 twin beds convertible to king, Pullman bed), dressing area (vanity, large walk-in closet), large bathroom, separate living room (double sofa bed, coffee table, desk, armchairs), second bathroom (shower), fridge and mini-bar.
- Carnival Valor Suite accommodations (Grand, Ocean and Junior) have king beds, living room (walk-in closet, desk, vanity table, chair, drawers, double sofa bed), private bathroom (WC, shower, whirlpool bathtub, double sinks).
- Premium Balcony (9B, 9C) and Extended Balcony cabins (8N, 8M) have twin beds convertible to queen, ample closet/storage space, bathroom (shower), living area. Some (C staterooms have additional sofa bed for 3rd person. These staterooms have 50% larger balconies, 3 closets (in all grades balcony rooms), full bathroom (shower).
- All grades balcony accommodations feature a private balcony with sliding glass doors (table, patio chairs).
- All Carnival Valor Spa cabins (category 8F) have exclusive access to the Spa Carnival facilities on Spa Deck 11. Carnival Spa staterooms have the following amenities (applicable for two guests per stateroom only): Spa reservations, Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool (complimentary, unlimited), 2 fitness classes (complimentary), bathrobes/slippers, deluxe bath amenities.
- Scenic Oceanview cabins have floor-ceiling slanted windows, 2 twin beds (convertible to king), living area (sofa, coffee table, chairs). Some have additionally sofa bed for 3rd/4th person.
- Ocean-view cabins have large picture window, twin beds (convertible to queen), living area. Some have sofa and/or upper beds (Pullman) for 3rd/4th person.
- Inside cabins with windows (category 4J-Obstructed view) have Picture Window, while category PT have Porthole Window). Some 4J-Inside rooms have 1 upper bed (bunk bed) for 3rd person, and some are with not-convertible twin beds. Some Porthole Inside staterooms have sofa bed or upper/bunk beds for 3rd-4th person.
- Small Inside cabins have bunk beds (upper/lower Pullman beds), living area, bathroom (shower).
- All Carnival Valor cabins as amenities have living area (vanity, seating), flat TV, direct-dial phone, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, bathroom amenity basket (replenished upon request), Carnival Comfort Bed System (deluxe linens, duvet, cover, spring mattress, custom pillows /100% cotton), beach towels, mini-bar/fridge, individual air-conditioning, complimentary 24-hour room service.
You can see all the furniture details on Carnival Cruise Line Carnival Valor cabin plans in the above table.
Carnival Valor Deck Plans Review
Carnival Valor cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1492 staterooms for 2984 passengers (max capacity is 3756 guests), served by 1180 crew/staf
The Valor ship has 13 passenger decks, 22 lounges and bars, 4 swimming pools (one with retractable glass roof), 7 jacuzzies, 18 elevators.
Carnival Valor decks with passenger cabins have a total of 54 Suites, 521 Balconies, 340 Oceanviews, 577 Inside cabins, Self Service Laundromats (passenger use launderettes).
Carnival Valor Deck 1 Plan – Riviera
- Riviera Deck cruise cabins from 1,201 to 1,465, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4A and 4B), Oceanview cabins (6A, 6B and PT – porthole).
Carnival Valor Deck 2 Plan – Main
- Main Deck cruise cabins from 2,201 to 2,483, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4C and 4B), Oceanview cabins (6C, 6B and PT – porthole).
Carnival Valor Deck 3 Plan – Lobby
- Ivanhoe Theatre (capacity 1400 seats main show lounge with stage for grand shows and musical productions- singers, dancers, comedians, magicians; also used for movies, gameshows, bingo; level 1)
- Valor Atrium American Lobby (9-decks high midship open floor area), with American Lobby Bar (40 seats, with piano and stage for live performances)
- Reception (Guest Services Desk- information, assistance, reservations and bookings)
- Shore Excursions Desk (booking, planning)
- Betsy Ross Card Room (28 seats)
- John Paul Jones Art Gallery (36 seats)
- Lincoln Restaurant (forward Dining Room, capacity 744 seats, formal dining, with 2 fixed dinner seatings- at 6 or 8:15pm, or “Your Time Dining” between 5.45-9.30pm; in 2015 introducing “Seuss At Sea” themed breakfasts/$5 PP cover charge; level 1)
- Glory Aft Atrium
- Washington Restaurant (aft Dining Room, capacity 1122 seats, also with 2 fixed dinner seatings- at 6 and 8:15pm, and open seating for Breakfast and Lunch; level 1).
Carnival Valor Deck 4 Plan – Atlantic
- Ivanhoe Theater (level 2)
- Iliad Library (17 seats, with board games)
- Photo Gallery & Shop (photo-video services, equipment, accessories)
- Circle C (children club lounge for 12-14 yo; video games, movies, parties, planned activities, all complimentary)
- Lincoln Restaurant (level 2)
- Capital Conference Room (100 seats)
- The Web Internet Cafe (6 Internet computers room, 24 hour)
- Washington’s Bar (capacity 147 seats cigar bar/smoking lounge, live jazz music)
- Washington Dining Room (aft, level 2)
- Service boats (24 lifeboats, 2 tender boats, 36 35 life rafts).
Carnival Valor Deck 5 Plan – Promenade
- Ivanhoe Theater (level 3)
- The Fun Shops (“Bon Voyage” store menu, duty-free liquor, souvenirs, jewelry and fashion boutiques, logo items, convenience store)
- Formalities Shop (special occasion gifts, tuxedo rentals)
- Circle “C” (level 2)
- Bronx Bar (55 seats sports bar with big TVs)
- Shogun Casino (capacity 484 seats, slots, gaming tables, gambling tournaments, classes; served by The Dream Bar (23 seats)
- King Boulevard Promenade Bar (23 seats)
- Kiosk (S&S Card service)
- Java Cafe (patisserie and specialty coffee bar)
- Club O2 (teens only club lounge for movies, video games, karaoke, themed parties, booking teen-only cruise shore excursion)
- Video Games Arcade (open 24 hours)
- Sushi Bar (complimentary, open 5-8:15pm)
- One Small Step Disco & Nightclub (211 seats, with dance floor, own bar)
- Jeanne’s Bar (30 seats wine bar)
- Lindy Hop Bar (100 seats piano bar)
- Paris Hot Bar (88 seats Jazz bar)
- Eagles Lounge & Bar (aft location, capacity 425 seats, with stage, dance floor, bar; hosts the Punchliner Comedy Club/brunch, art auctions, seminars).
Carnival Valor Deck 6 Plan – Upper
- Upper Deck cruise cabins from 6,201 to 6,483, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4D, 4J and 4E), Balcony cabins (8A, 8B, 8M (larger balcony with aft view) and 9C – Premuim Balcony).
Carnival Valor Deck 7 Plan – Empress
- Empress Deck cruise cabins from 7,201 to 7,453, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4F, 4J and 4E), Balcony cabins (8C, 8B, 8M (larger balcony with aft view) and 9C – Premuim Balcony).
Carnival Valor Deck 8 Plan – Verandah
- Navigation Bridge (bow location) is inaccessible for passengers.
- Verandah Deck cruise cabins from 8,201 to 8,461, of which Inside cabins (categories – 1A, 4Fand 4G), Balcony cabins (8C, 8D, 8N (larger balcony with aft view) and 9B, 9C – Premuim Balcony).
Carnival Valor Deck 9 Plan – Lido/Pool
- Argonaut area (with 2 Whirlpools, 2 poolside bars, 2 Grilles, stage for live performances, contests, shows)
- Rosie’s Lido Buffet Restaurant (capacity 1396 seats, self service Breakfast and Lunch with various food stations – “Taste of Nations”, Pizzeria (24-hour), Grill, Mongolian Wok (Chinese food station), NY Deli (sandwiches). 24-hour Coffee and Desserts stations; operates as dinner bistro between 6-9:30pm, level 1)
- Prometheus Pool area (aft pool with 2 Whirlpools, served by Prometheus Bar, Grille and Pizzeria; with Sky Dome/sliding glass roof)
- Lido Deck cruise cabins from 9,196 to 9,294, of which Inside cabins (categories – 4H and 4G), Oceanview cabins (6J and 6K – Scenic Oceanview), Balcony cabins (8D and 8E), Suite cabins (CS – Captain Suite, JS – Junior Suite).
Carnival Valor Deck 10 Plan – Panorama
- Rosie’s Buffet Restaurant (level 2, Fish & Chips/seafood)
- Aqua Park – Dolphin Pool area (connected to the Twister Waterslide/entrance location on deck 14; with 1 Whirlpool, fountains, splash pools)
- Carnival Seaside Theatre (huge LED screen outdoor cinema- movies, concerts, sport events, stage for live performances and games)
- Scarlett’s Steakhouse (108 seats reservations only specialty restaurant for seafood and steaks/surcharges PP apply; with dance floor, The Point Bar, live musical entertainment; open 5:30-9:30pm)
- Panorama Deck cruise cabins from 1001 to 1067, of which Inside cabins (categories – 4H and 4J), Balcony cabins (8F and 8E).
Carnival Valor Deck 11 Plan – Spa/Sports
- Spa Carnival complex (with 2 Steam Rooms, 2 Saunas, Treatments Rooms, Changing Rooms, Beauty Salon; Gymnasium with separate Aerobics Room for classes)
- Sports Deck (multi sports court/basketball, volleyball; Tennis Tables, Shuffleboard)
- Jogging Track (11 laps = 1 ml)
- Spa Deck cabins from 1101 to 1122, all of which are Balcony staterooms category 8F.
Carnival Valor Deck 12 Plan – Sun
- Camp Carnival (children’s club lounge area, complimentary kids programme- 2-5 yo, 6-8 yo, 9-12 yo, supervised age-appropriate activities), with outdoor Kids Pool area (paddling pool).
- 9-hole Mini Golf Course
- Serenity (adults only relaxation area with 2 Whirlpools, padded lounges, Serenity Bar; lower level 1 of 2).
Carnival Valor Deck 14 Plan – Sky/Serenity
- Twister Waterslide entrance (ending in Dolphin Pool on deck 10; open 10am-5pm)
- Serenity (adults only area, upper level 2).
Carnival Valor current position
This is a VesselFinder tracker for Carnival Valor current position (location now) tracking IMO number 9236389. Its map shows where is Carnival Valor cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the Valor ship current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our Carnival Valor deck plans review via our social media buttons.