Legend of the Seas deck plans review will show you the current position of Legend of the Seas cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on Royal Caribbean Legend ship rooms sizes, types and categories (codes).
Legend of the Seas (built 1995, last refurbished in 2013) is of the Vision-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships – together with Enchantment, Grandeur, Rhapsody, Splendour and Vision. This is an outbound link to the Legend ship official page at RoyalCaribbean.com.
Legend of the Seas cruise ship rooms
Legend of the Seas Cabins Plans
|Legend of the Seas Rooms Categories||Max Passengers||Cabin size in sq feet / sq meters
(balcony size ft2 / m2)
|Staterooms||Location On Deck|
|(RS) Royal Suite layout||4||1000 / 93
(140 / 13)
|(OS) Owner’s Suite layout||4||515 / 48
(115 / 11)
|(FS) Royal Family Suite layout||8||515 / 48
(75 / 7)
|(GS) Grand Suite layout||4||355 / 33
(115 / 10)
|(JS) Junior Suite, and (FJ) Family Junior Suite layout||(JS) 4
|JS – 230 / 21
(75 / 7)
FJ – 450 / 42
(55 / 5)
|(D1, D2, D3) Superior Balcony, and (E1) Deluxe Balcony cabins layout||4||D- 190 / 18
(40 / 4)
E – 150 / 14
(40 / 4)
|D – 67
E – 328
|D- deck 7
E- deck 6
|(F, H, I, PV-Panoramic) Oceanview cabin layout||4||150 / 14
(PV) 220 / 20
|144||decks 2, 3, 7, 8|
|(K, L, M, N, Q, J-Superior) Interior cabin layout||4||(M, N, Q) 130 / 12
(K, L, J) 140 / 13
|124||decks 2, 3, 6, 7, 8
J- 7, 8.
Legend of the Seas cabins review
Follows the review of RCI Legend of the Seas staterooms as amenities, furniture and services:
- All Legend of the Seas Suites have king bed, large-size bathroom (whirlpool bathtub, separate shower), vanity area, walk-in closet, large living area (queen-size sofabed, dining area/pantry, wet bar, kitchen, dining table), private balcony (sliding floor-ceiling doors, whirlpool bathtub, sunloungers).
- Guests in all Suites (excluding Junior Suites only) enjoy the following bonus amenities: Concierge Service (24-hour Concierge Lounge access /continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres, CD/DVD library, private parties arrangements, priority services (Salon/Spa reservations, booking RCI cruise tours/excursions, dining reservations).
- RCI Royal Suite accommodations have 2 separate bedrooms (each has 2 twin beds /covertible to queen), another room with bunk beds (for 3rd/4th person), extended balcony (whirlpool, deluxe lounge furniture). Additional amenities in Royal Suites are: media center (surround sound, large flat TV, stereo, CD/DVD player), baby grand piano.
- Owner Suites have queen beds, walk-in closet, large bathroom (separate bathtub/shower), large living room (double sofa bed, dining area, bar, fridge), media center.
- Royal Family Suites have 2 separate bedrooms (each with 2 twin beds /to queen), guest bedroom (2 twin beds /convertible, plus 2 bunk beds), living room (vanity, double sofa bed, dining table, dresser, sofa), bathroom (shower).
- Grand and Junior Suites have 2 twin beds (convertible), walk-in closet, large bathroom (bathtub, shower), large living room (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa bed, chairs).
- All balcony staterooms have floor-ceiling sliding doors opening to a private verandah.
- Family Ocean view cabins have picture window, larger closet space, large living area, 2 twin beds (convertible), guest bedroom (upper & lower bunk beds), ample closet space, bathroom (shower), living area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa bed).
- Panoramic Ocean-view rooms have floor-ceiling windows, 2 twin beds (convertible), ample closet space, bathroom (shower), larger living area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa). All the rest grades Oceanview cabins have port Hole or Picture Window (round-shaped window, size is 24-inch / 61 cm).
- All Legend of the Seas cabins as amenities have 2 twin beds (convertible to queen), ample closet/drawer space, private bathroom (shower, hair dryer, bath products), sitting area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa), flat TV, individual air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, safe, radio, mini bar, Internet access, 24 hour room service (5-12 am /complimentary).
- Some staterooms have either sofa bed or upper/bunk beds (Pullman beds) for 3rd/4th person. The twin bed size is 36 x 82 inch (90 x 210 cm).
Legend of the Seas Deck Plans Review
Legend of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 915 staterooms for 1832 passengers (max capacity is 2074 guests), served by 730 crew/staff.
RCI Legend ship has 10 passenger accessible decks, 8 lounges and bars, 2 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzies, 11 elevators.
Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas deck plan changes (last refurbishment 2013) list of new venues on board includes:
- cabin upgrades (flat TVs in all passenger rooms)
- upgraded Wi-Fi coverage
- new lounges (“Concierge” and “Diamond”)
- complimentary “Park Cafe” (deli)
- “Chef’s Table” (gourmet dining package)
- “Chops Grille” (steakhouse)
- “Izumi” (Asian/Japanese cuisine)
- new “Centrum” entertainment program (aerial acrobatic spectacles)
- “R Bar” (retro 1960s themed)
- poolside huge movie screen.
IMPORTANT: Legend of the Seas deck plans 2015 (with the Royal Caribbean’s new cabin categories) are valid after April 20, 2015.
Legend of the Seas Deck 2 Plan
- Cabins from 2000 to 2797, of which Inside cabins (categories – M, N and Q), Oceanview cabins (categories – G1 and I).
- deck 2 plan 2015.
Legend of the Seas Deck 3 Plan
- Conference Center
- Cabins from 3000 to 3795, of which Inside cabins (categories – M, N and Q), Oceanview cabins (categories – G1, G2 and H).
- deck 3 plan 2015.
Legend of the Seas Deck 4 Plan
- That’s Entertainment Theatre (capacity 800 seats; live entertainment, cabaret-, comedy- and musical productions, gameshows, movies, bingo)
- Romeo & Juliet Restaurant (aft Dining Room/level 1, capacity 1020 seats, open seating 7:30-9:30am, lunch 11:30am-1:30pm, Brasserie 30 lunch/seadays, 2 fixed dinner seatings- 6 or 8:15pm)
- R Bar (33 seats cocktail bar with a professional mixologist; Infusion Tasting Hour cocktails sampling, playing 1960s oldies)
- Schooner Bar (104 seats piano bar; karaoke, ; live entertainment vocal/pianist/strings; hosts Explorer Academy workshops)
- Casino Royale (capacity 240 seats, 117 slots, 17 gaming tables, gambling tournaments/classes)
- Centrum (7-decks high atrium, new areal acrobatics shows).
Legend of the Seas Deck 5 Plan – Promenade
- Romeo & Juliet Dining Room (level2; “My Time Dining” dinner times 6-9pm), with the “Chef’s Table” room (5-course intimate gourmet dinner/specialty dining package/surcharge PP; opens at 7pm)
- Anchors Aweigh Lounge (550 seats live show entertainment lounge with full bar, stage, dance floor; hosts bingo games, dancing parties, karaoke, art auctions, gameshows, Explorer Academy classes)
- Reception (Guest Services Desk, reservations, assistance)
- Shore Excursions Desk (booking services, information)
- Centrum Shops & Boutiques (duty free liquor and tobaccos, jewelry, logo souvenirs, perfumes, fashion clothes, etc).
Legend of the Seas Deck 6 Plan
- Cafe Latte-tudes Bar (36 seats, Starbucks specialty coffees/teas, with complimentary desserts; open 7am-11pm)
- Ben & Jerry’s Bar (ice cream bar/shakes, sundaes; open 7am-11pm)
- Cupcake Cupboard (onboard bakery, fresh cakes, pies, decoration classes/surcharge PP)
- Photo Gallery & Shop (duty-free services and equipment)
- Library (10 seats; books, Sudoku, card/board games)
- Cabins from 6000 to 6632, of which Inside cabins (categories – K, L and M), Oceanview cabins (category F), Balcony cabins (categories D1, E2 and E1).
- deck 6 plan 2015.
Legend of the Seas Deck 7 Plan
- Cabins from 7006 to 7634 of which Inside cabins (categories – J, K and M), Oceanview cabins (category F), Balcony cabins (categories – D1, D2 and D3).
- deck 7 plan 2015.
Legend of the Seas Deck 8 Plan
- Navigation Bridge (bow location) is inaccessible for passengers.
- Royal Caribbean online Center (24-hour Internet computer room, prepaid packages)
- Next Cruise (booking services desk, loyalty program information)
- Cabins from 8012 to 8584, of which Inside cabins (categories – J, K and M), Oceanview cabins (category F), Suite cabins (categories – FS, GS, JS, OS, RS and FJ).
- deck 8 plan 2015.
Legend of the Seas Deck 9 Plan – Lido/Pool/Spa
- Park Cafe (84 seats complimentary deli restaurant; breakfast 7-10:30am, lunch 11:30-6:30pm, night snacks 9:30pm-1am)
- Windjammer Cafe (complimentary lido buffet restaurant (546 seats, Breakfast 7-11am, Lunch 12-3pm, Afternoon Tea 3-5pm, Dinner 6.30-9:30pm). The Windjammer Buffet has different foods stations – Asian, pizza, pasta, seafood, burgers/sandwiches, grill, salads, desserts bar, 24 hour coffee/tea)
- Main Pool (with 2 Whirlpools, alfresco day bar)
- Solarium (adults only area, with 1 pool/retractable roof, 2 Whirlpools, tennis tables)
- Concierge Club Lounge (36 seats, suite- and past guests only venue, Internet computers, full bar)
- Diamond Club Lounge (36 seats, past guests only lounge, 1 free Internet computer, breakfast 8-10am, free drinks between 5-8:30pm)
- Outdoor Movie Screen (2013 refurbishment)
- Sports Deck (Table Tennis,
- Vitality at Sea Spa & Fitness Center (level 1; Sauna, Steam Room, Treatment Rooms, Beauty Salon, Relaxation Area; open 8am-9pm, Gym opens 6am-10pm, with Aerobic Studio/classes).
Legend of the Seas Deck 10 Plan – Sports
- Observatory (stargazing/observation area)
- Legend of the Links (12-hole Mini Golf Course)
- Crystal Canopy (retractable glass roof over the Solarium area)
- Jogging Track (4 laps = 1 ml), Shuffleboard
- Rock Climbing Wall (30 ft / 9 m, complimentary 30 min sessions, equipment provided)
- Optix Teen Club & Lounge (dance floor, gaming tables, pool parties, karaoke, movies, Nintendo games, gameshows; open 8pm-2am)
- Video Games Arcade
- Adventure Ocean kids lounge (play area, complimentary children programme; group baby sitting- 10pm-2am/surcharge per hour per kid, min age 3 yo)
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery (for toddlers 6 to 36 months; sponsored by Fisher-Price and Crayola)
Legend of the Seas Deck 11 Plan
- Viking Crown Lounge & Nightclub (capacity 60 seats observation lounge, dance floor, live music; “The Silent Party” dance club parties; quiet hours 1-3pm)
- Chops Grille (62 seats steakhouse/seafood specialty restaurant/surcharge PP, reservations only; open 6-10pm)
- Izumi (Asian specialty restaurant/surcharges PP apply plus a la carte pricing; offers Japanese cuisine/sushi, sashimi, sukiyaki; open for dinner 6-9:30pm, and on seadays only for lunch 12-1:30pm).
Legend of the Seas current position
This is a VesselFinder tracker for Legend of the Seas current position (location now) tracking IMO number 9070620. Its map shows where is Legend of the Seas cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the Legend ship current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our Legend of the Seas deck plans review via our social media buttons.