Legend of the Seas deck plans review will show you the current position of Legend of the Seas cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on Royal Caribbean Legend ship rooms sizes, types and categories.
This is an outbound link to the Legend ship official page at RoyalCaribbean.com.
Legend of the Seas cruise ship rooms types, size, location
|RCCL Legend Rooms Categories||Max Passengers||Cabin size in sq feet||Cabin size in sq metres||Balcony size in sq feet||Location On Deck|
|Royal Family Suite||8||526||49||74||8|
|Family Junior Suite||5||452||42||54||8|
|Superior Balcony||4||193||18||39||6 and 7|
|Oceanview||4||154||14||-||2, 3, 7 and 8|
|Interior||4||149||14||-||2, 3, 6, 7 and 8.|
Legend of the Seas Deck Plans
Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas deck plan changes (last refurbished in 2013) list of new venues on board includes:
- cabin upgrades (flat TVs in all passenger rooms)
- upgraded Wi-Fi coverage
- new lounges (“Concierge” and “Diamond”)
- complimentary “Park Cafe” (deli), “Chef’s Table” (gourmet dining), “Chops Grille” (steakhouse), “Izumi” (Asian/Japanese cuisine)
- new “Centrum” entertainment program (aerial acrobatic spectacles)
- “R Bar” (1960s)
- poolside huge movie screen.
The Legend of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 902 staterooms for 1804 passengers (max capacity is 2165 guests), served by 735 crew/staff, with 8 lounges and bars, 2 swimming pools and 4 jacuzzies, 3 elevators.
Legend of the Seas Deck 2 Plan
- Cabins from 2000 to 2797, of which Inside cabins (categories – M, N and Q), Oceanview cabins (categories – G1 and I).
Legend of the Seas Deck 3 Plan
- Conference Center
- Cabins from 3000 to 3795, of which Inside cabins (categories – M, N and Q), Oceanview cabins (categories – G1, G2 and H).
Legend of the Seas Deck 4 Plan
- That’s Entertainment Theatre (capacity 800 seats; live entertainment, cabaret-, comedy- and musical productions, gameshows, movies, bingo)
- Romeo & Juliet Restaurant (aft Dining Room/level 1, capacity 1020 seats, open seating 7:30-9:30am, lunch 11:30am-1:30pm, Brasserie 30 lunch/seadays, 2 fixed dinner seatings- 6 or 8:15pm)
- R Bar (33 seats cocktail bar with a professional mixologist; Infusion Tasting Hour cocktails sampling, playing 1960s oldies)
- Schooner Bar (104 seats piano bar; karaoke, ; live entertainment vocal/pianist/strings; hosts Explorer Academy workshops)
- Legend’s Casino Royale (capacity 240 seats, 117 slots, 17 gaming tables, gambling tournaments/classes)
- Centrum (7-decks high atrium, new areal acrobatics shows).
Legend of the Seas Deck 5 Plan
- Romeo & Juliet Dining Room (level2; “My Time Dining” dinner times 6-9pm), with the ”Chef’s Table” room (5-course intimate gourmet dinner/specialty dining package/surcharge PP; opens at 7pm)
- Anchors Aweigh Lounge (550 seats live show entertainment lounge with full bar, stage, dance floor; hosts bingo games, dancing parties, karaoke, art auctions, gameshows, Explorer Academy classes)
- RCCL Legend’s Reception (Guest Services Desk, reservations, assistance) and Shore Excursions Desk (booking services, information)
- Centrum Shops & Boutiques (duty free liquor and tobaccos, jewelry, logo souvenirs, perfumes, fashion clothes, etc).
Legend of the Seas Deck 6 Plan
- Cafe Latte-tudes Bar (36 seats, Starbucks specialty coffees/teas, with complimentary desserts; open 7am-11pm)
- Ben & Jerry’s Bar (ice cream bar/shakes, sundaes; open 7am-11pm)
- Cupcake Cupboard (onboard bakery, fresh cakes, pies, decoration classes/surcharge PP)
- Photo Gallery & Shop (duty-free services and equipment)
- Library (10 seats; books, Sudoku, card/board games)
- Cabins from 6000 to 6632, of which Inside cabins (categories – K, L and M), Oceanview cabins (category F), Balcony cabins (categories D1, E2 and E1).
Legend of the Seas Deck 7 Plan
- Cabins from 7006 to 7634 of which Inside cabins (categories – J, K and M), Oceanview cabins (category F), Balcony cabins (categories – D1, D2 and D3).
Legend of the Seas Deck 8 Plan
- Royal Caribbean online Center (24-hour Internet computer room, prepaid packages)
- Next Cruise (booking services desk, loyalty program information)
- Cabins from 8012 to 8584, of which Inside cabins (categories – J, K and M), Oceanview cabins (category F), Suite cabins (categories – FS, GS, JS, OS, RS and FJ).
Legend of the Seas Deck 9 Plan Lido
- Park Cafe (84 seats complimentary deli restaurant; breakfast 7-10:30am, lunch 11:30-6:30pm, night snacks 9:30pm-1am)
- Legend’s Windjammer Cafe (complimentary lido buffet restaurant (546 seats, Breakfast 7-11am, Lunch 12-3pm, Afternoon Tea 3-5pm, Dinner 6.30-9:30pm); the Legend’s Windjammer Buffet has different foods stations – Asian, pizza, pasta, seafood, burgers/sandwiches, grill, salads, desserts bar, 24 hour coffee/tea)
- Main Pool (with 2 Whirlpools, alfresco day bar)
- Solarium (adults only area, with 1 pool/retractable roof, 2 Whirlpools, tennis tables)
- Legend’s Concierge Club Lounge (36 seats, suite- and past guests only venue, Internet computers, full bar)
- Diamond Club Lounge (36 seats, past guests only lounge, 1 free Internet computer, breakfast 8-10am, free drinks between 5-8:30pm)
- Outdoor Movie Screen (2013 refurbishment)
- Sports Deck (Table Tennis,
- Legend’s Vitality at Sea Spa & Fitness Center (level 1; Sauna, Steam Room, Treatment Rooms, Beauty Salon, Relaxation Area; open 8am-9pm, Gym opens 6am-10pm, with Aerobic Studio/classes).
Legend of the Seas Deck 10 Plan
- Observatory (stargazing/observation area)
- Legend of the Links (12-hole Mini Golf Course)
- Crystal Canopy (retractable glass roof over the Solarium area)
- Jogging Track (4 laps = 1 ml), Shuffleboard
- Rock Climbing Wall (30 ft / 9 m, complimentary 30 min sessions, equipment provided)
- Optix Teen Club & Lounge (dance floor, gaming tables, pool parties, karaoke, movies, Nintendo games, gameshows; open 8pm-2am)
- Video Games Arcade
- Adventure Ocean kids lounge (play area, complimentary children programme; group baby sitting- 10pm-2am/surcharge per hour per kid, min age 3 yo)
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery (for toddlers 6 to 36 months; sponsored by Fisher-Price and Crayola).
Legend of the Seas Deck 11 Plan
- Legend’s Viking Crown Lounge & Nightclub (capacity 60 seats observation lounge, dance floor, live music; “The Silent Party” dance club parties; quiet hours 1-3pm)
- Chops Grille (62 seats steakhouse/seafood specialty restaurant/surcharge PP, reservations only; open 6-10pm)
- Izumi (Asian specialty restaurant/surcharges PP apply plus a la carte pricing; offers Japanese cuisine/sushi, sashimi, sukiyaki; open for dinner 6-9:30pm, and on seadays only for lunch 12-1:30pm).
Legend of the Seas current position
This is a VesselFinder tracker for Legend of the Seas current position (location now) tracking IMO number 9070620. Its map shows where is Legend of the Seas cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the Legend ship current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our Legend of the Seas deck plans review via our social media buttons.