Legend of the Seas deck plans review will show you the current position of Legend of the Seas cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on Royal Caribbean Legend ship rooms sizes, types and categories (codes).
Legend of the Seas (built 1995, last refurbished in 2013, scheduled refurbishment 2017) is of the Vision-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships – together with Splendour (sister-ship) and also Enchantment, Grandeur, Rhapsody and Vision. This is an outbound link to the Legend ship official page at RoyalCaribbean.com.
Legend of the Seas cruise ship rooms
Legend of the Seas Cabins Plans
|Legend of the Seas Rooms Categories||Max Pax||Cabin size in
sq feet / sq meters
(balcony size ft2 / m2)
|Staterooms||Location On Deck|
|(RS) Royal Suite layout||4||1000 / 93
(140 / 13)
|(OS) Owner’s Suite layout||4||515 / 48
(115 / 11)
|(FS) Royal Family Suite layout||8||515 / 48
(75 / 7)
|(GS) Grand Suite layout||4||355 / 33
(115 / 10)
|(JS) Junior Suite, and (FJ) Family Junior Suite layout||(JS) 4
|JS – 230 / 21
(75 / 7)
FJ – 450 / 42
(55 / 5)
|(D1, D2, D3) Superior Balcony, and (E1) Deluxe Balcony cabins layout||4||D- 190 / 18
(40 / 4)
E – 150 / 14
(40 / 4)
|D – 67
E – 328
|D- decks 6, 7
E- deck 6
|(F, H, I, PV-Panoramic) Oceanview cabin layout||4||150 / 14
(PV) 220 / 20
|144||decks 2, 3, 7, 8|
|(K, L, M, N, Q, J-Superior) Interior cabin layout||4||(M, N, Q) 130 / 12
(K, L, J) 140 / 13
|124||decks 2, 3, 6, 7, 8
J- 7, 8.
Legend of the Seas cabins review
Follows the review of RCI Legend of the Seas staterooms as amenities, furniture and services:
- All Legend of the Seas Suites have king bed, large-size bathroom (whirlpool bathtub, separate shower), vanity area, walk-in closet, large living area (queen-size sofabed, dining area/pantry, wet bar, kitchen, dining table), private balcony (sliding floor-ceiling doors, whirlpool bathtub, sunloungers).
- Guests in all Suites (excluding Junior Suites only) enjoy the following bonus amenities: Concierge Service (24-hour Concierge Lounge access /continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres, CD/DVD library, private parties arrangements, priority services (Salon/Spa reservations, booking RCI cruise tours/excursions, dining reservations).
- RCI Royal Suite accommodations have 2 separate bedrooms (each has 2 twin beds /covertible to queen), another room with bunk beds (for 3rd/4th person), extended balcony (whirlpool, deluxe lounge furniture). Additional amenities in Royal Suites are: media center (surround sound, large flat TV, stereo, CD/DVD player), baby grand piano.
- Owner Suites have queen beds, walk-in closet, large bathroom (separate bathtub/shower), large living room (double sofa bed, dining area, bar, fridge), media center.
- Royal Family Suites have 2 separate bedrooms (each with 2 twin beds /to queen), guest bedroom (2 twin beds /convertible, plus 2 bunk beds), living room (vanity, double sofa bed, dining table, dresser, sofa), bathroom (shower).
- Grand and Junior Suites have 2 twin beds (convertible), walk-in closet, large bathroom (bathtub, shower), large living room (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa bed, chairs).
- All balcony staterooms have floor-ceiling sliding doors opening to a private verandah.
- Family Ocean view cabins have picture window, larger closet space, large living area, 2 twin beds (convertible), guest bedroom (upper & lower bunk beds), ample closet space, bathroom (shower), living area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa bed).
- Panoramic Ocean-view rooms have floor-ceiling windows, 2 twin beds (convertible), ample closet space, bathroom (shower), larger living area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa). All the rest grades Oceanview cabins have port Hole or Picture Window (round-shaped window, size is 24-inch / 61 cm).
- All Legend of the Seas cabins as amenities have 2 twin beds (convertible to queen), ample closet/drawer space, private bathroom (shower, hair dryer, bath products), sitting area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa), flat TV, individual air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, safe, radio, mini bar, Internet access, 24 hour room service (5-12 am /complimentary).
- Some staterooms have either sofa bed or upper/bunk beds (Pullman beds) for 3rd/4th person. The twin bed size is 36 x 82 inch (90 x 210 cm).
Legend of the Seas Deck Plans Review
Legend of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 915 staterooms for 1832 passengers (max capacity is 2074 guests), served by 730 crew/staff.
RCI Legend ship has 10 passenger accessible decks, 8 lounges and bars, 2 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzies, 11 elevators.
Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas deck plan changes (last refurbishment 2013) list of new venues on board includes:
- cabin upgrades (flat TVs in all passenger rooms)
- upgraded Wi-Fi coverage
- new lounges (“Concierge” and “Diamond”)
- complimentary “Park Cafe” (deli)
- “Chef’s Table” (gourmet dining package)
- “Chops Grille” (steakhouse)
- “Izumi” (Asian/Japanese cuisine)
- new “Centrum” entertainment program (aerial acrobatic spectacles)
- “R Bar” (retro 1960s themed)
- poolside huge movie screen.
IMPORTANT: The following Legend of the Seas deck plans are valid on Royal Caribbean cruises between 15th August 2015 and 9th April 2017 (including all months of 2016).
Legend of the Seas Deck 2 Plan
- Cruise cabins from 2000 to 2797, of which Inside cabins (categories – M and Q), Oceanview staterooms (categories – F and I).
Legend of the Seas Deck 3 Plan
- Conference Center
- Cruise cabins from 3000 to 3795, of which Inside cabins (categories – M and N), Oceanview staterooms (categories – F and H).
Legend of the Seas Deck 4 Plan
- That’s Entertainment Theatre (capacity 800 seats; live entertainment, cabaret-, comedy- and musical productions, gameshows, movies, bingo)
- Casino Royale (capacity 240 seats, 117 slots, 17 gaming tables, gambling tournaments/classes)
- Schooner Bar (104 seats piano bar; karaoke, ; live entertainment vocal/pianist/strings; hosts Explorer Academy workshops)
- R Bar (33 seats cocktail bar with a professional mixologist; Infusion Tasting Hour cocktails sampling, playing 1960s oldies)
- Centrum (7-decks high atrium, new areal acrobatics shows)
- Romeo & Juliet Restaurant (aft Dining Room/level 1, capacity 1020 seats, open seating 7:30-9:30am, lunch 11:30am-1:30pm, Brasserie 30 lunch/seadays, 2 fixed dinner seatings- 6 or 8:15pm).
Legend of the Seas Deck 5 Plan – Promenade
- Anchors Aweigh Lounge (550 seats live show entertainment lounge with full bar, stage, dance floor; hosts bingo games, dancing parties, karaoke, art auctions, gameshows, Explorer Academy classes)
- Centrum Shops & Boutiques (duty free liquor and tobaccos, jewelry, logo souvenirs, perfumes, fashion clothes, etc)
- Shore Excursions Desk (booking services, information)
- Reception (Guest Services Desk, reservations, assistance)
- *Loyalty Desk
- Romeo & Juliet Dining Room (level2; “My Time Dining” dinner times 6-9pm), with the “Chef’s Table” room (5-course intimate gourmet dinner/specialty dining package/surcharge PP; opens at 7pm)
- *Chef’s Table.
Legend of the Seas Deck 6 Plan
- Photo Gallery & Shop (duty-free services and equipment)
- Cafe Latte-tudes Bar (36 seats, Starbucks specialty coffees/teas, with complimentary desserts; open 7am-11pm)
- Library (10 seats; books, Sudoku, card/board games)
- Ben & Jerry’s Bar (ice cream bar/shakes, sundaes; open 7am-11pm)
- Cupcake Cupboard (onboard bakery, fresh cakes, pies, decoration classes/surcharge PP)
- Cruise cabins from 6000 to 6632, of which Inside cabins (categories – K, L and N), Balcony cabins (categories D1 and E1).
Legend of the Seas Deck 7 Plan
- Cruise cabins from 7006 to 7634 of which Inside cabins (categories – J, K, L and N), Oceanview cabins (category PV), Balcony cabins (categories – D1, D2 and D3).
Legend of the Seas Deck 8 Plan
- Navigation Bridge (bow location) is inaccessible for passengers
- Next Cruise (booking services desk, loyalty program information)
- Royal Caribbean online Center (24-hour Internet computer room, prepaid packages)
- Cruise cabins from 8012 to 8584, of which Inside cabins (categories – J, L and N), Oceanview cabins (category PV), Suites (categories – FS, GS, JS, OS, RS and FJ).
Legend of the Seas Deck 9 Plan – Lido/Pool/Spa
- Windjammer Cafe (complimentary lido buffet restaurant (546 seats, Breakfast 7-11am, Lunch 12-3pm, Afternoon Tea 3-5pm, Dinner 6.30-9:30pm). The Windjammer Buffet has different foods stations – Asian, pizza, pasta, seafood, burgers/sandwiches, grill, salads, desserts bar, 24 hour coffee/tea)
- *Pool Bar
- Outdoor Movie Screen (2013 refurbishment)
- Main Pool (with 2 Whirlpools, alfresco day bar)
- Diamond Club Lounge (36 seats, past guests only lounge, 1 free Internet computer, breakfast 8-10am, free drinks between 5-8:30pm)
- Concierge Club Lounge (36 seats, suite- and past guests only venue, Internet computers, full bar)
- Solarium (adults only area, with 1 pool/retractable roof, 2 Whirlpools, tennis tables)
- Park Cafe (84 seats complimentary deli restaurant; breakfast 7-10:30am, lunch 11:30-6:30pm, night snacks 9:30pm-1am)
- *Britto Gallery
- Vitality at Sea Spa & Fitness Center (level 1; Sauna, Steam Room, Treatment Rooms, Beauty Salon, Relaxation Area; open 8am-9pm, Gym opens 6am-10pm, with Aerobic Studio/classes)
- Sports Deck (Table Tennis,.
Legend of the Seas Deck 10 Plan – Sports
- Observatory (stargazing/observation area)
- Adventure Ocean kids lounge (play area, complimentary children programme; group baby sitting- 10pm-2am/surcharge per hour per kid, min age 3 yo)
- Optix Teen Club & Lounge (dance floor, gaming tables, pool parties, karaoke, movies, Nintendo games, gameshows; open 8pm-2am)
- Video Games Arcade
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery (for toddlers 6 to 36 months; sponsored by Fisher-Price and Crayola)
- Jogging Track (4 laps = 1 ml), Shuffleboard
- Crystal Canopy (retractable glass roof over the Solarium area)
- Legend of the Links (12-hole Mini Golf Course)
- Rock Climbing Wall (30 ft / 9 m, complimentary 30 min sessions, equipment provided).
Legend of the Seas Deck 11 Plan
- Izumi (Asian specialty restaurant/surcharges PP apply plus a la carte pricing; offers Japanese cuisine/sushi, sashimi, sukiyaki; open for dinner 6-9:30pm, and on seadays only for lunch 12-1:30pm)
- Viking Crown Lounge & Nightclub (capacity 60 seats observation lounge, dance floor, live music; “The Silent Party” dance club parties; quiet hours 1-3pm)
- Chops Grille (62 seats steakhouse/seafood specialty restaurant/surcharge PP, reservations only; open 6-10pm).
Legend of the Seas current position
This is a VesselFinder tracker for Legend of the Seas current position (location now) tracking IMO number 9070620. Its map shows where is Legend of the Seas cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the Legend ship current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our Legend of the Seas deck plans review via our social media buttons.