NCL Norwegian Epic deck plans review will show you the current position of Norwegian Epic cruise ship, actual location of cabins and facilities by deck, along with information on NCL Epic ship rooms sizes, types and categories. Via the next link, you can view or download Norwegian Epic deck plans in PDF.
Norwegian Epic (built 2010) was the largest among the Norwegian Cruise Lines ships – until the arrival of the line’s new Breakaway Plus class vessels NCL Escape (2015) and NCL Bliss (2017). The mighty NCL Epic ship belongs to an unique vessel class (no sisters by design) and is one of the Norwegian “Nickelodeon” ships – together with the new couple Breakaway and Getaway, and also Gem and Jewel. This is an outbound link to the Epic ship official pages at NCL.com.
Norwegian Epic cruise ship rooms
Of all NCL Epic cabins, 75 are located in the Norwegian Cruise Lines’ signature all-suite complex named “The Haven”. The Epic cruise ship has the largest number of Studio rooms (single occupancy cabins for solo travelers) available for booking – a total of 128 cabins. This ship is also unique with the lack of any Oceanview cabins (outside staterooms with Picture Window or Porthole Window). The number of all cabin categories is 38.
Norwegian Epic cabins plans
|NCL Epic Rooms Categories||Max Passengers||Cabin size in
sq feet / sq meters
ft2 / m2)
|(H2) The Haven Owners Suite layout||4||730 / 68
|(H4) The Haven Courtyard Villa layout||4||450 / 42
|(H5) The Haven Courtyard Penthouse layout||4||240 / 22
|(H6, H9-Spa) The Haven Suite layout||4||285 / 26
|(M2, M3, M4, MA, MB, MC, ND, M9-Spa) Mini Suite layout||4||190 / 18
|(B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, BA, BB, BC, BD, BE, BF, B9-Spa) Balcony cabin layout||3||155 / 15
|(I1, IA, IB, IC, ID, IE, IF, IX, IZ) Inside / Interior cabin layout||4||130 / 12||560||8, 9
|(T1) Single cabin / Studio layout||1||100 / 9||128||11, 12.|
Norwegian Epic cabins review
Follows the review of NCL Norwegian Epic staterooms as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- All Norwegian Epic cabins as amenities feature sleeping area with standard queen beds (convertible to twins /single beds), en-suite bathroom (WC, sink, shower stall, bath products, hairdryer), lounge/sitting area (wardrobe, vanity table, chair, flat TV, music console, safe, refrigerator, direct-dial phone), individual air-conditioning. Each of the cabins feature uniquely designed bath with separately located shower and WC/toilet and vanity sink.
- The highest grades Norwegian Epic accommodations are The Haven suites. Guest in those enjoy an exclusive access to the ship’s Courtyard (relaxation complex) with its own swimming pool and whirlpool, sundeck (sunbathing area) and private fitness center.
- Suite guests also have Exclusive Lounge access (The Haven Lounge, The Epic Club, Concierge Lounge) and Courtyard valet service. The list of special perks for suite guests (bonus amenities) includes: key card access, butler / concierge service (luggage unpacking, suites-only room service menu, in-room dining /full breakfast menu and afternoon treats), luxury bedding sets (pillow menu, deluxe mattresses), welcome gifts (Champagne, bottled water, fruits, flowers), espresso coffee maker, complimentary specialty restaurant dining (breakfast and lunch only), cotton bathrobes, slippers, terry towels, priority services (embarkation, disembarkation, ports of call tender boarding).
- All suites and balcony cabins have sliding doors opening to a private veranda.
- The Haven Owners Suites (category H2) have floor-ceiling windows, separate bedroom (king bed) and dining area.
- The Haven Courtyard Villas (category H4) have master bedroom (queen bed) and separate kids bedroom, combined lounge room/dining area, 2 bathrooms.
- The Haven Suites (categories H6 and H9) feature uniquely curved walls. Of those, Spa Suites (category H9) have in-room bathtub, dome ceiling, individually controlled colored lighting, round-shaped bed.
- Mini Suites have 2 twin beds (convertible to queen), and also feature curved walls. Family suites (categories M2, M3 and M4) have 1 upper berth plus single sofa bed. Spa suites (category M9) feature dome ceiling, individually controlled colored lighting, bathtub.
- NCL Epic Balcony rooms are with curved walls. Family balcony cabins (categories B2, B3 and B4) are with location closer to the childrens area, and additionally have sofa beds. Know, that all forward-facing balconies on each of the decks are with in-hull design.
- All Norwegian Epic Spa cabins (in categories H9-The Haven Spa Suite, M9-Spa Suite, and B9-Spa Balcony) have key-card access to Mandara Spa and the Fitness Center, plus 24-hour Thermal Suite access.
- NCl Epic Studio rooms are designed for single passengers, and are available for booking as single occupancy cruise cabins. Each one of these special category staterooms have queen bed (full size), corridor window view, mood/special lightning. Special amenities are the exclusive access to the Studio Lounge (2-tiered private lounge for Studio guests only, with bar service, large TVs, ample seating.
Norwegian Epic Deck Plans Review
Norwegian Epic cruise ship deck plan has a total of 2114 staterooms for 4228 passengers (max capacity is 5074 guests), served by 1404 crew/staff members.
NCL Epic ship has a total of 20 onboard dining options (7 complimentary), with 20 lounges and bars, 6 swimming pools, 3 waterslides (including 1 bowlslide) and 9 jacuzzies, 16 elevators.
NEWS: New venue opens on October 11th, 2015, on the Epic cruise ship under the name “The Cavern Club”. The venue is via partnership with the original British club’s owners, and will offer music inspired by “The Beatles” (live performances by international musicians).
You can also see this YouTube video about the NCL Epic ship best features.
Norwegian Epic Deck 5 Plan
- Taste Restaurant (midship Dining Room, capacity 534 seats, complimentary; Your Time/Freestyle dining – Breakfast 7-9am, Lunch 12-2:30pm, Dinner 5:30-10pm; this is also the place for Nickelodeon Characters themed breakfasts/at surcharge)
- Le Bistro (126 seats French specialty restaurant/$25 PP surcharge, reservations recommended; open 5:30-10:30pm)
- Atrium (3-decks high midship social interacting area, live entertainment/piano music, cooking demonstrations; has a huge LED screen for movies, Nintendo Wii competitions, food demos, circus workshops)
- Reception (Reservations Desk) and Shore Excursions Desk (for bookings and information, including loyalty program/future cruise consultant)
- Atrium Cafe & Wine Bar (117 seats specialty teas & coffee bar, cappuccinos, espressos, wine, pastries are complimentary, coffee specialties are at surcharge)
- Click Photo Gallery & Shop (photographing services and cameras/accessories duty-free purchases)
- Meeting Rooms (two connectable rooms/capacity 20 seats each – named Biscayne A and Biscayne B; this is also the place for the “Under 2 Zoo” kids -2yo special activities)
- I-Connect Internet Cafe (20 Intranet/Internet connected computers room, printing)
- The Collection Art Gallery (art works exhibitions, complimentary Champagne auctions)
- WNCL Broadcast Studio (for live broadcasting of local radio shows)
- Epic Theatre (capacity 681 seats, reservations only; for grand-style musical and show productions (including the musical “Priscilla Queen of the Desert” and the dance show “Ballroom Blitz”), live entertainment and performances by world-class celebrities- singers, comedians, “Blue Man Group” and “Legends in Concert”; served by the 12 seats Epic Theatre Bar; lower level 1 of 2).
Norwegian Epic Deck 6 Plan
- The Manhattan Restaurant (aft Dining Room, capacity 596 seats, complimentary; has 2-story floor-ceiling windows, and offers Freestyle dining for Dinner only – from 6-10:30pm)
- Shanghai’s Restaurant (94 seats Chinese specialty dinner bar/surcharge $15 PP; noodles, wok fries, dim sum; 5:30-10:30pm)
- Noodle Bar (inside Shanghai’s Restaurant, a la carte pricing; 15 seats, open 5-12pm)
- O’Sheehan’s Neighbourhood Bar & Grill (275 seats, 24-hour sports bar and pub, complimentary American cuisine dining venue- burgers, hotdogs, desserts, also serves breakfast 5-11am)
- Spiegel Tent (2-story, 217 seats reservations only “Cirque Dreams & Dinner” theatrical dining venue with Broadway acrobatics/surcharge $30 PP standard seating and $40 PP premium; open 6:30-9:30pm)
- Entertainment Kiosk (for special venues and games bookings – like Spiegel Tent, Nickelodeon, Blue Man Group, Second City Comedy, Murder Mystery)
- The Epic Casino (with 340 slots, gambling tables, a bar/opens at 9am; capacity 491)
- Cascades Bar (26 seats full-service bar inside Epic Casino)
- Headliners Comedy Club (programme features are “Second City Comedy Troupe”/comedy improvisations, and “Howl at the Moon”/piano show; capacity 263 seats, level 1 of 2)
- Fat Cats Jazz & Blues Club (160 seats live entertainment venue, jazz and blues nightly, with a full bar)
- Epic Theatre (upper level 2 of 2).
Norwegian Epic Deck 7 Plan
- Cagney’s Steakhouse (146 seats reservations only restaurant for dinner, steaks and seafood; $30 PP surcharge, 5:30-10:30pm)
- Cagney’s Bar (outside of Cagney’s Steakhouse, full bar, capacity 87)
- Moderno Churrascaria (114 seats Brazilian steakhouse restaurant/barbecue, desserts, $20 PP surcharge; 5:30-10:30pm)
- Moderno Bar (Latin drinks and meals, Brazilian cocktails)
- Teppanyaki (104 seats Japanese restaurant/surcharge $25 PP; 5-10pm)
- Wasabi Sushi Bar (25 seats a la carte charge PP; 5-12pm)
- Sake Bar (8 seats, inside Wasabi Bar)
- Maltings Whisky Bar (101 seats, serves rich variety of premium whiskies and beers; live music; serves also as library/board-card games, books)
- Shaker’s Martini Bar (74 seats piano bar, Martini tastings)
- The Humidor (29 seats cigar lounge & bar/cocktails, drinks)
- SVEDKA Ice Bar (one of the 14 authentic Scandinavian Ice Bars in the world, and the only one at sea/bar temperature is -8 degrees; capacity 25 seats, surcharge $25 PP)
- Power Walking/Jogging Track (3,8 laps = 1 ml), Deck Games
- Tradewinds Shops (tax & duty free boutiques for top brand jewelry, watches, handbags, souvenirs, fashion, perfumes), Barber Shop, Sandbar Shop (liquor & tobaccos)
- Bliss Ultra Lounge & Nightclub (capacity 130; has dance floor, bar, huge TVs, 3x 10-pin bowling alleys/surcharge per game).
Norwegian Epic Deck 8 Plan
- Cruise cabins from 8000 to 8219, of which Interior cabins (categories IZ; IC -midship), Balcony cabins (BF; BC – midship; B1 – Aft- Facing Balcony), Suite cabins (MD and MC – Mini Suite with Balcony).
- Note: Deck 8 cabin balconies are not covered.
Norwegian Epic Deck 9 Plan
- Cruise cabins from 9000 to 9298, of which Interior cabins (categories IF; IC -midship), Balcony cabins (BE; BB – midship; B1 – Aft-Facing Balcony, B6 – Large Balcony), Suite cabins (MD and MC – Mini Suite with Balcony).
Norwegian Epic Deck 10 Plan
- Medical Center is the NCL Epic ship hospital operated by resident doctors and nurses on 24-hour duty. Payments are made by the boarding pass (treatments equivalent to a private doctor’s visit). General health insurance policies do not apply, so buying cruise health insurance is recommended.
- Cruise cabins from 10000 to 10325, of which Interior cabins (categories IE; IB -midship), Balcony cabins (BB – midship; B1 – Aft-Facing Balcony, B5 – Family Balcony), Suite cabins (MB and MA – Mini Suite with Balcony, S6 – The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony).
Norwegian Epic Deck 11 Plan
- Cruise cabins from 11000 to 11322, of which Interior cabins (categories ID; IB -midship, T1 – Studio), Balcony cabins (BD; BA – midship; B1 – Aft-Facing Balcony, B6 – Large Balcony), Suite cabins (MB and MA – Mini Suite with Balcony, S6 – The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony)
- Studio Lounge (exclusive venue for Studio passengers (cruising solo) only, with a bar, light fare and snacks, complimentary cappuccino&espresso; capacity 73, level 1 of 2).
Norwegian Epic Deck 12 Plan
- Cruise cabins from 12000 to 12318, of which Interior cabins (categories ID; IA -midship, T1 – Studio), Balcony cabins (BD; BA – midship; B1 – Aft-Facing Balcony, B6 – Large Balcony, B5 – Family Balcony), Suite cabins (MB and MA – Mini Suite with Balcony, M4 – Family Mini Suite with Balcony), S6 – The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony, M4 – Family Mini Suite with Balcony)
- Studio Lounge (level 2 of 2).
Norwegian Epic Deck 13 Plan
- Navigation Bridge (bow location) is inaccessible for passengers.
- Cruise cabins from 13000 to 13295, of which Interior cabins (categories IA -midship; I1 – family), Balcony cabins (BD; B1 – Aft-Facing Balcony, B6 – Large Balcony; B2, B3, B4 – Family Balcony), Suite cabins (M2 and M3 – Family Mini Suite with Balcony, MC – Mini Suite with Balcony, S6 – The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony).
Norwegian Epic Deck 14 Plan
- La Cucina (182 seats Italian specialty restaurant with Tuscany interior, serving pizzas, pasta, salads; surcharge $15 PP; open 5:30-1-:30pm, reservations recommended)
- Pulse Fitness Centre (capacity 70, gym, boxing ring, studio for complimentary aerobics&fitness classes, Pilates and Yoga are at surcharge, TRX Suspension room/surcharge; open 6am-11pm)
- Mandara Spa (surcharge PP; also has Beauty Salon, treatment rooms, saunas, steam rooms, thalassotherapy pool, relax areas, 1 pool, 2 Whirlpools)
- Medi Spa (cosmetic treatments, acupuncture)
- Smile Spa (teeth whitening)
- Recess Kid’s Area (kids club venue for movies, arts&crafts, karaoke, PlayStations, Nintendo, PCs, indoor kids play area, jungle gym and a special area just for teens)
- Cruise cabins from 14000 to 14118, of which Interior cabins (categories IA -midship; I1 – family), Balcony cabins (B2, B3, B4 – Family Balcony; B9 – Spa Balcony), Suite cabins (M2 and M3 – Family Mini Suite with Balcony, M9 – Spa Mini Suite with Balcony, MC – Mini Suite with Balcony, S9 – The Haven Spa Suite with Balcony).
Norwegian Epic Deck 15 Plan – Lido/Pool
- Garden Cafe (680 seats complimentary indoor buffet restaurant – pasta, burgers, seafood, omelettes, ethnic cuisine; serves early breakfast 5:30-7am, Breakfast 6:30-10:30am, Lunch 11:30-3pm, Dinner 5:30- 9:30pm)
- The Great Outdoors (366 seats outdoor buffet restaurant, complimentary, Breakfast 6:30-10am, Lunch 12-3pm, snacks 3-5pm and 9:30-12pm, with Garden Cafe menu)
- The Marketplace (outdoor shopping alley)
- Spice H2O (complimentary bar & grill restaurant in the adults-only area, Asian and Latin-influenced cuisine; 1 adult pool, 2 Whirlpools, Tennis Tables, Giant Chess; Poolside Casino/gaming tables; level 1 of 2)
- Waves Pool Bar (24 seats poolside bar)
- Aqua Park (with 2 pools, 5 Whirlpools, 3 multi-level water-slides, and also the only bowl slide at sea – the 236ft/72m long “Epic Plunge”)
- Kid’s Pool (splash pool, perfect for playing and paddling)
- Video Games Arcade (37 machines, shooters, racing, pinball, etc; 24-hour).
Norwegian Epic Deck 16 Plan
- The Haven Lounge (private bar for The Haven guests only, premium liquors)
- The Haven Restaurant (The Haven guests only restaurant, complimentary, capacity 62 seats)
- The Epic Club & Lounge (68 seats Suite-Villa guests only dining venue, serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, premium liquors)
- Courtyard Pool (has 2 Whirlpools)
- Concierge Lounge
- Courtyard Grill & Bar (36 seats outdoor dining, a more casual area of The Haven Restaurant, exclusive to Villa-Suite passengers, complimentary for The Haven guests)
- Spice H2O (pool grill and bar; level 2 of 2)
- Entourage Lounge & Club (teen only area- football/basketball, parties, workshops, arcades, jukeboxes, teen disco nightly)
- Sun deck area with loungers
- Cruise suites from 16000 to 16031 (all are Suite accommodations) in categories S2 – The Haven Deluxe Owner’s Suite with Large Balcony, S4 – The Haven Family Villa with Balcony, S5 – The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony.
Norwegian Epic Deck 17 Plan
- Sports Complex (2-storey sports area, full sized basketball/volleyball court, Rock Climbing Wall (37ft/11m high, 64ft/20m wide abseiling wall, equipment is provided), batting cage, Spider Web (24ft/7m high enclosed climbing wall for kids), Bungee Trampoline)
- Courtyard Fitness & Spa complex (for Villas-guests only, Gym, Steam Room)
- Cruise suites from 17000 to 17035, categories S2 – The Haven Deluxe Owner’s Suite with Large Balcony, S4 – The Haven Family Villa with Balcony, S5 – The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony.
Norwegian Epic Deck 18 Plan
- Water slides entrances (down to the Deck 15’s Aqua Park pools)
- Posh Beach Club (large private sundeck adults only area for Suite-Villa guests, with a bar, capacity 120 seats/surcharge $15 PP a day, level 1 of 2).
Norwegian Epic Deck 19 Plan
- Posh Beach Club (level 2 of 2).
Norwegian Epic current position
This is a VesselFinder tracker for NCL Norwegian Epic current position (location now) tracking IMO number 9410569. Its map shows where is Norwegian Epic cruise ship today, along with next cruise port of call, ETA (estimated arrival time and date) and the NCL Epic ship current cruising speed in knots.
You can share our NCL Epic deck plans review via our social media buttons.